reaching a milestone

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 12th, 2006, 08:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi Ladies,
Tomorrow will be the "day" (10w6d) that I started to bleed with my last pregnancy (my ticker says a different date because they changed my dates at the dating ultrasound. I haven't changed it yet). Over the weekend, I was quite nervous and anxious, and as the day nears, I get even more anxious. I'm so scared that I'll go to the bathroom and there will be blood. I have an ultrasound next Friday morning, and I'm so scared that my bean won' be ok. These next two weeks are gong to be so hard for me. I'm having nightmares and problems sleeping. I just pray everyday that everything will be ok.

Thanks for reading. I really needed to get that off my chest.

Marina
June 12th, 2006, 11:23 AM
nmbatey's Avatar Regular
It's a tough milestone I know! I had my 15 week u/s on the anniversary of my first miscarriage. I spent some time that day remembering the little one we lost. That helped me to realize that this was a different time, and that God has a different plan for all lives. Have faith and know that I will be thinking of you during this difficult time.

June 12th, 2006, 11:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to he910
I know how hard it is to get past each milestone - when I passed each date that we lost our other pregnancies I got scared too. I had to keep remembering that this is a different pregnancy and that just because something went wrong didn't mean it would again. Be happy you made it past the milestone!

<span style="color:#333399">JACK MATTHEW BORN NOVEMBER 25TH AT 4:39PM WEIGHING 7LBS 11OZ, 20.5 INCHES

[/url]
June 12th, 2006, 08:33 PM
koakoba's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
HUGS - Milestones are tough. I just kept myself so dang busy, it helped some. I'll keep you in my prayers sweetie, keep your chin up. Let us know how the u/s goes on friday.

</div>
June 12th, 2006, 09:17 PM
Stacy29's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I totally understand what you're talking about... my first one I found out via u/s that my baby didn't have a h/b at around 8 weeks... well, this time, I had an u/s at 6.5 wks due to very light brown spotting... there was a h/b!!! But, still, reaching that 8 week milestone with a h/b was extremely important!!! So I had another u/s at 9 1/2 weeks.... I was a NERVOUS wreck!!! I even started crying 2x that morning (including in the car ride over to the office)... I was SOOOO afraid of bad news that I didn't think I could handle again!!! Luckily, baby was GREAT!!! Now that I'm past that point and entering my second trimester, I feel sooooo much better and can actually relax and enjoy the pregnancy!!! The first trimester is always so hard!!!

Braden Keith (11/22/06) & Kinsley Brooke (5/20/09)

June 13th, 2006, 08:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks so much for your replies ladies. Today is the first milestone day for me and I'm feeling really nervous. BUT, I'm trying to stay positive and I pull out my u/s picture when I'm feeling insecure.

I'll post about the ultrasound next Friday. It is first thing in the morning, so I'll be able to post before noon!

Marina
June 13th, 2006, 04:49 PM
margo1973's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know how you feel. I went throught the same thing when I got to my 9 weeks with this pregancny which is when I miscarried the first one. It's hard to get throught that period but it gets better from there on. I am sure that everything will be fine for you too.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search