Is worrying still normal? *UPDATE*

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 13th, 2011, 07:43 PM
Veteran
I'm 11 weeks and a couple days pregnant. I have no symptoms as of about 3 weeks, besides sore breasts, and being tired. I'm really sick though so i'm thinking the tiredness is because i'm sick. I have an ultrasound on the 21st. I'm just worried I may have a missed miscarriage because I don't feel pregnant AT ALL. Besides my boobs hurting, nothing at all makes me feel pregnant. I'm worried i'm going to go to this appointment and not hear a heartbeat or i'll miscarry right before that. Anyone felt not pregnant and went on to have a cute little bump?

I had my appt this morning. Dr. made me wait an hour and a half before even entering the room. Long story short, she was in there for about 5 minutes. Did the doppler and she said the heartbeat was normal! My u/s is in a week, I hope nothing happens before then! So far so good!

Last edited by danielle123; March 15th, 2011 at 09:35 AM.
March 13th, 2011, 08:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Worrying is normal at any point! I am 36 weeks and still worry like crazy! If it makes you feel better I had very few symptoms at the begining of this pregnancy other than sore boobs (which I got with every cycle...) AND I had constant spotting. Needles to say, I worried a LOT.

March 13th, 2011, 11:32 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I don't know your whole story but maybe if you call your doctor they could move your appointment up...but your symtoms may just be subsiding. I think it is perfectly normal to be worried having a piece of mind though and hearing the heartbeat will definitly be good for you
March 14th, 2011, 05:39 AM
mom2moose
I've worried the whole time, and HAD all kinds of symptoms. I think worrying comes with the job! LOL

Also, when I had my missed m/c, I had tons of symptoms that time too. So, a lack of them, doesn't mean you are going to m/c. Good luck!
March 14th, 2011, 07:44 AM
Veteran
I have a regular appt. tomorrow.. Not sure what she'll be doing since my U/S is another week away. Maybe she'll do a Doppler? or something like that. I have asked to have an early u/s, but my doctors a.. weird one we'll say lol. She wouldn't give me a Doppler last time I seen her, and she said " i'll give you an early u/s, and gave me one PAST my 12 week mark. Early? lol nooope.
March 14th, 2011, 12:47 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
My dr used the doppler at my appointment last week and I was 11weeks 3 days or so. I would at least ask that they try and give you some piece of mind. Sorry they didn't get you in for an earlier u/s. I wish Dr.s would be more sympathetic. I hope you have a great appointment tomorrow. Tell them your fears and concerns hopefully they will do something to help. Also worrying is totally normal, at any stage.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search