Monday moans and groans

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 14th, 2011, 01:50 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
What are your gripes for today ladies?
Do you have kankles yet?
Can you still see your toes?
Is your waist expanding, how are those pants fitting?

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

March 14th, 2011, 06:57 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
What are your gripes for today ladies? Just nausea and headaches that I think are meant to just torture me.
Do you have kankles yet? Yes, I feel swollen all the time now
Can you still see your toes? for the moment but it's not gonna last long. I should take a picture before they disappear.
Is your waist expanding, how are those pants fitting? As sad as it is, my maternity pants hurt. I figure I'm going to have to buy more and wear these ones after the baby comes.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
March 14th, 2011, 09:11 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
I don't have kankles although I can't wait for them.
I am in maternity jeans and in fact just posted new belly pics. I knew I was growing but dang. I can still see my toes.... for now . This is great. I am constipated and its causing me gas pains that make me miserable.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

March 15th, 2011, 09:46 AM
mom2moose
I can still see my toes, and don't have kankles yet. But I am for sure in maternity pants, and have quite a bump.

My only complaint would be how grumpy and cranky I am. I don't know why. And I can feel it coming and can't seem to stop it. Uggg. I hate not feeling in control of my emotions.
March 15th, 2011, 09:59 AM
Platinum Supermommy
What are your gripes for today ladies? I've been SO TIRED ever since this weekend... just continuing my trend of overdoing it when I have bursts of energy, then needing whole days to recover from my overexertion!!! I'm so tired that I'm clumsy and stupid too, I'm a positive hazard in the kitchen right now... I should be banned from using knives... I feel like I'm in a daze all day
Do you have kankles yet? When I'm on my feet for too long, I do notice some swelling... but generally they look pretty normal!
Can you still see your toes? Haha... NOPE!
Is your waist expanding, how are those pants fitting? Oh man, I keep getting surprised by how differently my clothes fit if I don't wear them for a couple of weeks... I'm definitely in full maternity all the way now, even my really long stretchy shirts are not covering the whole belly anymore... I am getting pretty big!!! I just ordered a bunch more maternity stuff from Old Navy online, I did not expect to be outgrowing my long stretchy tank tops!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search