Missy (did you see the home page)

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 18th, 2011, 05:31 AM
StaceygirlPa's Avatar Waiting for our Miracle.
Send a message via AIM to StaceygirlPa
Apparently I have been spending way to much time on JM. You had 128 post and I had 108 post yesterday.
March 18th, 2011, 05:42 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
oh my.... we are bad!

But I think we could waste up that many posts just talking to each other

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

March 18th, 2011, 05:47 AM
I think that is where most of the post came from yesterday. I love having you back.
March 18th, 2011, 05:49 AM
I missed you!

Deep breaths today - ok! and make sure you get pictures from the Ultrasound. I can't remember - what was the hb before that they are doing a repeat?

I did a screenshot for us

CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett

March 18th, 2011, 05:55 AM
The first time the tech measured the h/b it was 97. The second time she measured it she said oh that was much better. I asked her what the h/b was the second time and she wouldn't tell me. She just blew me off and said with your tilted uterus it is just so hard to get a good look. I love my ob but I can't stand the techs. I left once because of the techs.

Today I am just trying to remain calm and not thinkg about it that much. I still feel good about this pregrancy. I keep going back that Shanise said I wouldn't have anymore losses and she said that I would deliever in November. She has been right with me a lot so hopefully she is still right.
March 18th, 2011, 06:02 AM
I like the screen shot.

What time is your appointment this morning? Please update us as soon as you can afterwards.
March 18th, 2011, 06:07 AM
Said a prayer that all will go well for you today. I know how scary this all is. ((Hugs))

March 18th, 2011, 06:22 AM
mom2moose
Not to jump in on a private convo ladies, but good luck to both of you for your appointments today!!
March 18th, 2011, 06:29 AM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't know how you girls post so much!!

I want to see updates from each of you today!!! Don't make me ask twice!!!
March 18th, 2011, 06:40 AM
Thank you Missy for the prayer. I have been saying my prayers all night.

Thank you Nicole. I will update everyone as soon as I get home.

Thank you Jenny for the thoughts. It means a lot to me.

Sometimes I wish I could turn back time and not know what I know about miscarries. Although I would never trade in being pregnant with peanut and peanut 2.

With my age I know this maybe my last shot of having my rainbow baby.
March 18th, 2011, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaceygirlPa View Post

With my age I know this maybe my last shot of having my rainbow baby.
You are a spring chicken! Stop with the age stuff... Remember I am your elder so you have to listen to me!

I think Stacey and I babble half of the day just to each other, Thanks for your well wishes girls!

March 18th, 2011, 07:56 AM
I am 41 and will be 42 before pumpkin is born.

I think you are right Missy about us talking so much back and forth.

I think if I keep posting in this board I better join soon. I will join when I get home from my u/s.
March 18th, 2011, 07:56 AM
dreamer10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok ladies, I am going to interject myself here. I am so happy for you both! I hope both your doc appts today go well and I have to say that screen shot of you both on the homepage is too funny....whats funnier still is that I know 4 of the 5 ladies on there. Ro and Rachel are the hosts of my ddc and then there's you two....too funny!

Our rainbow baby Brynlee Sue was born August 17th after four heartbreaking loses! Life is an amazing journey. Hang on, keep your faith and try to always move forward!
March 18th, 2011, 08:01 AM
That is too funny Julie! I like being able to see your siggy because in TTCAL you hide it.

Ok Stacey - but I will be 42 in 2 weeks so I am still your elder! I am all nervous for your appt today. Only a few more hours.

March 18th, 2011, 08:05 AM
dreamer10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I do like to be able to leave it on. I have posted much more in my ddc and have been trying to get to know the ladies over there, because I am getting so much closer to viability. I like to post where I dont have to hide my siggy. I think thats one reason I don't post in ttcal much anymore. I do go and lurk there often, just to see whats going on, but I dont post much there anymore. I miss the ladies there...

Our rainbow baby Brynlee Sue was born August 17th after four heartbreaking loses! Life is an amazing journey. Hang on, keep your faith and try to always move forward!
March 18th, 2011, 08:09 AM
I understand. How many weeks is considered viability? With my last baby born almost 16 years ago so much has changed and I feel like I have so much to learn!

March 18th, 2011, 08:13 AM
mom2moose
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer10 View Post
I do like to be able to leave it on. I have posted much more in my ddc and have been trying to get to know the ladies over there, because I am getting so much closer to viability. I like to post where I dont have to hide my siggy. I think thats one reason I don't post in ttcal much anymore. I do go and lurk there often, just to see whats going on, but I dont post much there anymore. I miss the ladies there...
I gree. I never post there anymore either but I don't know how to shut off my siggy. (Actually, I have ALL the siggies shut off because my internet is slow and the siggies make it worse.)

Missy - Viability is now 24 weeks. Don't know if that's changed since you had your boys.
March 18th, 2011, 08:32 AM
For some reason Missy I just had a very clam feeling come over me. I am looking forward to seeing pumpkin. Julia I love seeing your siggy.

Missy you have helped a lot in keeping me calm and sane today.

Did you have your appt yet?
March 18th, 2011, 10:09 AM
I have been on here way to much this morning. At least it has helped keep my mind busy. If you look at the home page Missy we are up there again.
March 18th, 2011, 10:12 AM
too funny Stacey. Less than an hour to go sweetie. I am praying for you like no other.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search