Heartbeat still there!!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 18th, 2011, 06:52 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Ok I probably seem like a paranoid freak but yes I went in for a heartbeat check today .
She tried the doppler and we thought baby was hiding. So she got the u/s. I of course started panicing saying I don't see the heartbeat, do you see the heartbeat? DH and Rachael (nurse) told me to relax . They did see it fluttering away and showed me so I could stop panicking . I feel like such a freak. I might see how far into next week I can get before I panic and need another check LOL. But we got to see baby. He/she was sleeping away right in the middle of my tummy. But when she was looking with the doppler she was probably pushing him/her upwards which is why we couldn't find it. She was looking lower. Next week should be easier . I am just glad we are doing so good and the heart was fluttering away.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

March 18th, 2011, 07:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Glad you got to see your little bub again!!! And that the h/b is good. I'm so glad you can get reassurance whenever you want, your office is so nice!

March 18th, 2011, 08:22 PM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
That's great that you got to see baby and hear the hb. I panicked like that a lot too with dd which is why i bought a doppler and it definitely brought me relief.

March 18th, 2011, 08:38 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am glad you got to see your babies heartbeat today Jess! How are you able to talk them into doing it so often for you? I think it is great.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

March 18th, 2011, 09:00 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am glad everything went well! Don't bad for panicking... I still do it! Maybe you should rent or buy a doppler... I didn't because I knew I would panick if I didn't find it, but I suppose if you find it at home you are good and if you don't you can go in for a hb check

March 18th, 2011, 10:22 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Quote:
Originally Posted by missy123 View Post
I am glad you got to see your babies heartbeat today Jess! How are you able to talk them into doing it so often for you? I think it is great.
My OB office is amazing and they have been with me through both losses. My nurse sent me a card last time since she was off work having surgery. She is a friend of mine on FB now after our second loss. But she is of the mind set treat others as you would want to be treated. She asked me Wednesday if I wanted to see baby . She is great and the office is so accommodating and understanding. I feel very lucky.

I refuse to rent a doppler. Because I know it would be 9pm and I would freak out, not sleep and be at the ER . I would rather just go in as needed and let the experts do it. That way if they don't find it, I get the u/s immediately. They have one in the office.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

March 19th, 2011, 06:53 AM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yaaaae for seeing baby again, and of course the h/b!! Your almost through your milestones.........go in as many times as it takes to keep you sane. You have earned the right to be a "freak" lol!!!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

March 19th, 2011, 07:51 AM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay! I'm so glad you got to hear the h/b again!
March 19th, 2011, 08:43 AM
StaceygirlPa's Avatar Waiting for our Miracle.
Send a message via AIM to StaceygirlPa
Jess, I have been following you also. I am so happy your Dr office is so nice. I am so happy you got to see your baby again and see the heartbeat.
March 19th, 2011, 12:41 PM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
yay for lovely baby hb!! glad everything is fine! I had big scare going in around 11-12 weeks for the first doppler and OB had a LOT of trouble picking up the heartbeat...so I totally understand that panicky feeling, but sometimes the lil stinkers are just hiding

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
March 19th, 2011, 07:16 PM
mom2moose
I'm glad you went in, and I'm glad you got some peace of mind! I love your OB's office!! It's tougher for you than some, because you had late losses, so by no means are you a freak for going in.. It's awesome they are so willing to give you reassurance!!
March 19th, 2011, 07:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Glad you got to hear it, and what a great office!

Lucia Jane, born 10.9.11

Forever missing our angel babies

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search