So Scared!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 20th, 2011, 12:05 PM
Veteran
Well I have miscarried before. I am 12 weeks and 1 day. I heard the heartbeat last tuesday. The reason i'm scared is because, me and my boyfriend broke up, i've been crying, and stressed out for a couple days now. Today he came to get his stuff, i've been helping move it so it will go by faster. I'm not bleeding or anything but i've been having lots of clumpy white stuff come out of me. (TMI) .. and I'm not sure what to think it is. it's turning slightly yellow? not pure yellow but you know. I'm just scared it's tissue. From the crying, and being stressed out.. and moving heavy stuff i'm really worried. Anyone got any advice on what it could be?
March 20th, 2011, 12:26 PM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like a yeast infection. Stress shouldn't cause miscarriage, but maybe take it a bit easier on the moving. Also, you probably want to call the doc because if it is a yeast infection, they'll tell you what to treat it with.

I'm sorry about your break-up...hugs!

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
March 20th, 2011, 12:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
That is not tissue, it is dried out cervical mucus. It is a normal symptom of pregnancy to have slightly weird (often increased) CM and vaginal discharge. If there is no red or brown or pink in it, it is definitely not from inside your uterus.

It's true that you should take it easy on the heavy lifting. Make sure you're drinking enough water and not straining too hard. I'm really sorry about your boyfriend leaving. The stress and crying are not fun, but they won't hurt your baby, unless you let your emotions affect your physical state directly - like you stop eating, binge drink, stop taking vitamins, don't drink any water, etc. Just focus on taking care of your body and accept your emotions, let yourself cry, etc.
Again I'm really sorry you're going through this!!!!!!

March 20th, 2011, 01:02 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry you're going through such a rough time

I agree that what you're experiencing could be normal pregnancy discharge or an infection- if it is bothering you, there is no harm in seeing the doctor. I really hope you're able to take some time to pamper yourself and de-stress
March 20th, 2011, 01:04 PM
Veteran
Thanks ladies. You're all so sweet. I'm glad to know you guys think it's nothing serious.
March 20th, 2011, 01:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
If it is a yeast infection you'll want to take care of it right away...I agree with ohnicole though take some time to pamer yourself go get a pedicure of something do something that is all about you that will help you relax
March 20th, 2011, 01:14 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh, I am so sorry that you two broke-up. That is very sad news. When I was pregnant with my youngest my ex-husband and I were going through the same thing. It was hard.

(((Hugs)))

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

March 20th, 2011, 01:36 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Sorry you and your BF broke up. I agree with the other ladies. Take it easy and drink lots of fluids. The discharge is normal from what it sounds like.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

March 20th, 2011, 03:24 PM
mom2moose
I agree with everyone else. Perhaps call your OB just in case it could be an infection. Take care of yourself!! It's probably just normal discharge though. Sorry you're going through such a rough patch!!
March 20th, 2011, 05:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am sorry you are going through a rough time! I'll be thinking of you!

I agree, it could be a yeast infection, which should be taken care of ASAP. It could also just be normal discharge. I had pale yellowish green discharge for the whole first trimester, and now I have it again in the third....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search