Nursery Theme

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 22nd, 2011, 11:18 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you have a nursery theme picked out? If you have done your nursery share pictures!

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

March 22nd, 2011, 11:52 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
We are putting the baby in our room for a bit. We only have three bedrooms so I don't know what we are going to do. for my DD we had multiple themes. I couldn't decide what I liked but it was all bedding. We lived in an apartment then. Same with DS only he just got one bed set. I wish we had another bedroom that I could paint and decorate it would be fun. I will be getting lots of coordinated stuff for baby and the room. Like the pack and play, bedding, car seat etc. I can't wait to go shopping.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

March 22nd, 2011, 01:16 PM
mom2moose
We won't do one until this summer probably. With DD we did a Winnie the Pooh theme. But I want something different for this one. (For one thing, it's my last, so I want it to be special.) My DH was complaining about getting rid "of perfectly good stuff to get new." LOL Whatever.

I would like to do maybe monkeys? Still not sure. It's a boy this time, which might be fun. And different. Not used to the boy thing.!!!!!!!!!!
March 22nd, 2011, 03:32 PM
Platinum Supermommy
It will depend on the sex, if it is a girl DD will design the room for her lil sister it will likely be butterflies and flowers pink and purple. If it is a boy I was thinking of a jungle or sports theme
March 22nd, 2011, 03:53 PM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We haven't fully decided the sleeping arrangements as we have 2 bedrooms upstairs on the 2nd floor and one room in the basement. This is DD's room (I may have posted this already but, here it is again!). If they end up sharing a room, we'll add the new name somewhere:

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

March 22nd, 2011, 04:09 PM
mom2moose
Did you do all those drawings/paintings yourself?? That looks awesome, but I have NO artistic abilitty whatsoever! But I really like it. Plus, it works for boys or girls.
March 22nd, 2011, 04:17 PM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2moose View Post
Did you do all those drawings/paintings yourself?? That looks awesome, but I have NO artistic abilitty whatsoever! But I really like it. Plus, it works for boys or girls.
I wish! lol I have NO artistic ability either! A really good friend of mine did it (actually, my brother's ex-gf, the mother of my oldest niece). She has some mad talent, she's co-curator of an art gallery lol

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

March 22nd, 2011, 05:27 PM
AliciaF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Cameron and Cady will share a room. I'll show you guys what Cameron's room looks like and let you know the few changes we'll be making. Keep in mind this is a functional bedroom so there is some stuff being stored

This is looking in from the hallway

Cameron is going to stay in her crib until she is 2 (which will make Cady 6 months). We're going to paint letters for Cadence and then we'll move Cameron over and have both names on the same wall.

I think we're going to take armoire you can see in the first 2 pics and put it next to the crib and then we'll put Cady's cradle where the armoire currently is.

And just a few close-ups of some stuff in the room

Thank you *Kiliki* for my perfect siggy Follow us on Facebook

March 22nd, 2011, 05:37 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Where did you get those square boxes on the wall? What an awesome room!!!

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

March 22nd, 2011, 05:44 PM
AliciaF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by missy123 View Post
Where did you get those square boxes on the wall? What an awesome room!!!
I got them at Target like 4 years ago. They sat in the garage not being used until I was pregnant with Cameron. They were originally dark blue, light blue and white but I painted 2 of them brown and pink so they'd match the room.

The last picture is supposed to be her fan...

Thank you *Kiliki* for my perfect siggy Follow us on Facebook

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search