Brittanie!!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 24th, 2011, 09:17 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
We wanna Know how you are doing!
You haven't been around much and we wanna know how things are going, how is your m/s, are you feeling movement? Share share!

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

March 24th, 2011, 09:29 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Well, it's been busy and I've been spending most of my time *not* on the computer! lol I'm feeling quite a bit better, though I'm still on one dose of zofran a day, right at bedtime (if I don't, it's horrid).

I'm not feeling as much movement as I did with Patrick at this point, and after speaking with my doctor about it and the fact that she's always had a hard time finding heartbeat, we both think it's likely that I have an anterior placenta (again. I had one with Erin) It's driving me UP THE WALL!! I'm sure you ladies get that. lol

Basically just counting down time until 1pm MDT, April 13th, when I have my ultrasound!!!

March 24th, 2011, 09:40 AM
Platinum Supermommy
My anterrior placenta has been the bane of my existence! I feel like I miss so much of the pregnancy because of it! I am glad you are ok. I was wondering what you were up to, I hadn't seen you in a while!

March 24th, 2011, 10:01 AM
I honestly don't remember much of Erin's pregnancy, and I'm wondering if that has much to do with the anterior placenta as well as the fact that I was an emotional zombie because she was my first pregnancy after Cora.

The thing that's frustrating me most right now is that I don't feel it every day. I'd be okay with just the teeny bumps if I got it at least once a day. But going 2 or 3 days with out? Terrible. So hard to keep from wigging out. lol

March 24th, 2011, 10:15 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Well glad you are doing good. Sorry you aren't feeling movement everyday. That is a bummer. Will you have to take the zofran until the end?

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

March 24th, 2011, 10:20 AM
I don't know. I usually stopped the phenergan by now, but I didn't notice a difference with or without it (and was throwing up at least once a day still). This is my first time on the zofran, and the difference is night and day (no throwing up on it, throwing up several time off). I'll try to go without it again in a couple weeks and see if I'm better. lol

March 24th, 2011, 11:45 AM
mom2moose
I would hate the lack of everyday movements too. I'm sorry. Glad the zofran seems to be working for you though. Hopefully, you'll soon feel well enough you might not need it at all!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search