Well, the Black Eyed Peas have let me down!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 24th, 2011, 07:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Well, it seems it was just a cruel early April fools joke! I am a little pissed to say the least! I woke up at 8 AM with contractions, They were every 2 minutes exactly (yes, from start to start) I stayed at home until my husband got home from work at noon. Then we went up. They monitored me for a bit, and said I was having good contractions. Then they checked me and said I was still 3cm, and 80%, so they sent me home.

After being home for a few hours they started to fizzle out.... They are happening every 10 minutes or so now and they don't really hurt much anymore.... I honestly don't mind that he isn't coming now, I can wait until the 4th. I just feel teased, you know? What the the hell was the point of all that contracting if nothing was to come of it? ARGH! They were good contractions too! They were going up to 120 from from a 40 low on the monitor....

Anyway, now I feel like a complete psychopath! I go from being ok with the whole situation, to ten minutes later sobbing my eyes out and calling God a sexist bully.... I sure hope I am not completely unstable by the time he finally comes! lol

So I will be here a while longer. I have decided to focus on April 4th. He isn't coming until then. That way if he does come sooner it is just just a bonus!

I really need to focus on something else entirely. I wish I could forget I am pregnant at all, so time wouldn't crawl so slowly! Unfortunately it is hard to not think about an 8+ pound person dancing around inside of you, he really makes himself known!

Sorry for the rambling! I am just frustrated!

March 24th, 2011, 07:08 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Ah I am sorry hunny we were all so excited for you. You never know though. Relax take a nice bath and try to stay busy. Make new posts for us . At least April 4th isn't much further now .

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

March 24th, 2011, 07:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Ooops, I guess my reply to the other thread was premature. Sorry hun, I know you must have been really excited to meet your little boy. But I still don't think it will be too much longer. Just hang in there!!!!! He will be out one of these days VERY soon!!!!!!!

March 24th, 2011, 07:24 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My oldest son did the same thing to me Erica. Not once but twice! I hope Peter decides he is ready to come out and meet you real soon. ((Hugs)) you are far from crazy.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

March 24th, 2011, 07:31 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Patrick did that to me too!! I'm sorry honey! In my case though, I was really relieved because it was happening when Husband was out of town for his grandfather's funeral.

March 24th, 2011, 07:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Awww I really that that was it for you, too. It wont be long. I'm sure time will fly.

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

March 24th, 2011, 08:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
He'll be here soon...I say to pass time if you scrap or knit. Or believe it or not coloring really helps pass time for me. It is very relaxing too.

I really thought it was oing to be tonight too.
March 24th, 2011, 09:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I know how you feel cheyenne did this to me for 6days with no change either it was really hard. But by the sound of it he is getting himself ready, so that's a good thing. He will be here soon.

March 24th, 2011, 10:18 PM
Super Mommy
Maybe he was just making sure everything was good and ready so that when the time comes it will be super easy and speedy. I'll cross my fingers that the time races by and he's in your arms in no time.
March 24th, 2011, 10:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Well the contractions picked up again and worse.... I will see how I feel in the morning and decide whether or not I should go in.....

March 25th, 2011, 05:15 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
He must be getting ready! Hope you get to meet him real soon!

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

March 25th, 2011, 06:16 AM
mom2moose
I agree with the other ladies. Sounds like he's gearing up to make an entrance!! LOL He will probably be here before the 4th. You're doing a great job!! Good luck and keep us posted. I was so excited for you last night, I could barely sleep. LOL
March 25th, 2011, 07:53 AM
MamaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like your body is warming up for the big day! Keep us posted, hope he is here soon! I was so stir crazy at the end with my DD too. (I was on modified bed rest/restricted activity for almost 4 weeks before her birth too). It will be over soon and you'll be wishing you could lie in bed and rest!

March 25th, 2011, 09:43 AM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Come on, Peter!!

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
March 25th, 2011, 09:55 AM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How frustrating! I don't blame you for being a psycho woman I really hope Peter is getting ready to meet you well before the 4th!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search