Just want to cry

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 26th, 2011, 07:25 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
For some reason everytime I realize I am almost 14 weeks I want to cry. I noticed my ticker had the fourth flower thanks to a post on my DDC and wanted to just bawl. I don't get it. I am super happy but it almost seems bitter sweet. I just want to cry every time I start thinking about the fact we are actually going to have this baby. I don't think I am sad about baby sparkles just emotional I guess. Anyway has anyone else had this happen? Or am I just crazy .

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

March 26th, 2011, 07:41 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's not just you and you are definitely not crazy! Since I started feeling a bit of movement I realized that this was really gonna happen, and now whenever I think about it I wanna cry (or sometimes do). More of a happy cry though, not sad. But I'm very emotional too!

This IS gonna happen Jess!

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

March 26th, 2011, 07:50 AM
See now I wanna cry again

March 26th, 2011, 09:19 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The title of your post scared me at first. Now I realize what it means!

Yup, get ready Jess, you are going to have a baby

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

March 26th, 2011, 09:43 AM
I had a major melt down and just started bawling. DH and I were having a heated discussion and I just started crying. Poor guy thought I was that unhappy and well anyway its better now. I think I was needing that though. He just hugged me rubbed my back and let me cry.

March 26th, 2011, 10:00 AM
mom2moose
Sometimes, we just gotta cry!! I hope it made you feel a bit better. Plus, you did just pass your final milestone, which is pretty big, so no wonder you're emotional!! Hang in there Jess!
March 26th, 2011, 10:25 AM
Super Mommy
Heck, just reading this post makes me teary. Yep. I completely feel this way. A lot of this time I still can't believe I have made it this far. Wrapping my head around a new baby in this house is still challenging and looking at baby stuff makes me cry. Tears of relief and joy.
March 26th, 2011, 10:39 AM
Ashl3y
You're definitely not alone! I feel this way occasionally too. Just yesterday after having our 3D ultrasound on the way home and seeing her move and everything looks great, I can't help but think the same things as you!
March 26th, 2011, 07:02 PM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
Completely agree. On friday one of the ladies at work gave me an infant car seat. Its the first item that anyone has given me and it made it so real, causing tears in my eyes... while at the same time my mind starts freaking out, praying nothing happens and I dont have a car seat with no baby.

[/url
March 26th, 2011, 07:13 PM
MamaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessP View Post
For some reason everytime I realize I am almost 14 weeks I want to cry. I noticed my ticker had the fourth flower thanks to a post on my DDC and wanted to just bawl. I don't get it. I am super happy but it almost seems bitter sweet. I just want to cry every time I start thinking about the fact we are actually going to have this baby. I don't think I am sad about baby sparkles just emotional I guess. Anyway has anyone else had this happen? Or am I just crazy .
Every time I hit a significant milestone I get emotional like that. When we hit 12 weeks, than again at 20 weeks, and again last week when my midwife said we were now starting OB visits every two weeks! I started getting teary on the exam table. Sometimes it just hits you and you can't help but feel overwhelmed.

March 26th, 2011, 08:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaRN View Post
Every time I hit a significant milestone I get emotional like that. When we hit 12 weeks, than again at 20 weeks, and again last week when my midwife said we were now starting OB visits every two weeks! I started getting teary on the exam table. Sometimes it just hits you and you can't help but feel overwhelmed.
Yes, totally, me too!!! We just had our childbirth class at the hospital recently, and they put on this video, and a loud voice with some sappy music in the background was saying "Congratulations, you're going to become a parent!" and I'm all teary even thinking about it now. I was just like, can I really say that now?!?! I don't think it will be completely real until I have my baby home with me...

March 26th, 2011, 10:14 PM
Thanks ladies now I know I am going to cry more LOL. At least I know its normal and I am not a freak.

March 27th, 2011, 06:53 AM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hearing all you ladies, I can't wait to start crying all the time Jess, I'm so happy that you've passed all your milestones!
March 27th, 2011, 12:14 PM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
March 27th, 2011, 12:20 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had that feeling around the 12wk mark with Mia too......could not believe that I was gonna bring home a baby this time.......it shook me to the core. I felt it again at 20wks and of course when I gave birth.......I almost screamed tears of joy, grief, and just pure relief that I had made it. It is a very surreal moment in ones life when they just know that "this is the baby Im bring home this time". Glad your feeling it Jesse, you have come a long way on this journey and your time is hear girl!!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search