hey girls

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 15th, 2006, 07:18 AM
Daniellea22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Daniellea22
i just found out im pregnant. 5w2d if you go by my lmp. i am so scared right now its not even funny..im trying to think positive but i cant seem to we have wanted this all year but im so scared. Tuesday, june 20th is a year that i miscarried so you can imagine my surprise finding out im expecting a few days before that dreaded anny i am also nervous because the only symptoms i have are missed period and sore boobs..some dull cramping also but thats it. Oh and alittle cm. im not tired, peeing more etc. so until my symptoms increase ill be freaked i suppose lol My hcg was 501 on tuesday and i go tomorrow morning to see if they are going up..please pray for me..please
June 15th, 2006, 07:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations on you BFP!!!!

As far as your symptoms go, I had none w/this pregnancy. With my first two, I had very sore bb's!!! But with this one, they didn't come until about a week later and then only lasted for a couple of days.

I know that it is hard, but try and enjoy it. When I found out this time that I was pg and had my hcg #'s tested, I found this website, www.conceivingconcepts.com, to see how my numbers looked. It gave me a little bit of hope knowing my #'s a re where they should be.

Good luck and keep us posted!!!

Amy

Stella Rae - May 22, 2009, 7lb 3oz, 20in and 4 weeks early!!!

June 15th, 2006, 07:36 AM
thanks amy! its just that with my son i was SOO sick right from the start..but with my m/c i was tired and stuff also so i guess i shouldnt compare, its not such a good thing. Ill take it one day at a time, right now its just getting past the part of seeing if my numbers doubled. WIth my m/c my numbers never got this far so i guess its good news from the start! im trying so hard to think positive..thank you
June 15th, 2006, 08:30 AM
soontobemommyto3
OMG!!! No freaking way!!! YOU ARE PREGNANT!! WHOO HOO!!!!!!

I'm so happy for you. I keep checking in on you. I'm so happy for you!!!!

I can completely understand how nervous you are. I didn't have hardly any symptoms in the first trimester and it scared me too. You're still early yet so they may come, but even if they don't who cares as long as your HCG goes up and you see a h/b in a week or two.

June 15th, 2006, 09:00 AM
Quote:
OMG!!! No freaking way!!! YOU ARE PREGNANT!! WHOO HOO!!!!!!

I'm so happy for you. I keep checking in on you. I'm so happy for you!!!!

I can completely understand how nervous you are. I didn't have hardly any symptoms in the first trimester and it scared me too. You're still early yet so they may come, but even if they don't who cares as long as your HCG goes up and you see a h/b in a week or two.

[/b]
thanks susan..i am so emotional today, i seen you replied and before i even checked i was in tears. You girls have been so awesome, i love you all. thank you
June 15th, 2006, 10:12 AM
LeedaRenee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi and congrats, I've seen you in TTC after loss. Dont put so much worth into symptoms. I had about the same symptoms you have when I first found out and then they seemed to disappear and I felt totally normal. I went to the ER and said my symtpoms had gone away, they said that wasn't a problem, that I was lucky. It appears that they were right, and aside from a little bit of morning sickness, I've not really had a lot of symptoms. It's a strange mix of emotions when you get that BFP. Welcome the board, I look forward to getting to know you.
June 15th, 2006, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Hi and congrats, I've seen you in TTC after loss. Dont put so much worth into symptoms. I had about the same symptoms you have when I first found out and then they seemed to disappear and I felt totally normal. I went to the ER and said my symtpoms had gone away, they said that wasn't a problem, that I was lucky. It appears that they were right, and aside from a little bit of morning sickness, I've not really had a lot of symptoms. It's a strange mix of emotions when you get that BFP. Welcome the board, I look forward to getting to know you.[/b]
hi renee, thank you. im going to listen to all the advice about the symptoms and do my best to enjoy this.
June 15th, 2006, 10:19 AM
Ethans_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I am happier for you than I was when I found out I was pregnant! (Maybe because I was all worries when I finally got my BFP! )

Danielle, that is SO awesome! And seriously, youre gonna freak out over every little thing- we will all be here to support you and we can tell you everything you are feeling is normal, but nothing any of us can say will make you relax completely.

So with that, remember: All I had were sore bbs and even then, some days I felt no pain. I cramped and spotted and was praying to just have morning sickness as some sign that things were normal. I assumed that bc I was sick with Ethan and I wasnt sick with my mc, a sick pregnancy meant a healthy one- BUT THIS IS NOT THE CASE! This pregnancy, I never threw up and it has been fine- actually it has been enjoyable! (minus the cronic fatigue!)

Gosh Danielle, I am just so super happy for you, I can go on and on with a congratulatory speech, but I will end here by saying take it easy and enjoy every little minute of it- this is what you have wanted so badly and this is why we have all been praying for you!

Congrats Lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div align='center'> </div>
</div>
June 15th, 2006, 10:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to he910
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! I'm so happy for you!! I was thrilled to see your post! This is amazing news!! It is completely normal to be scared - we've all been there and the best advice I can give you is try not to compare this pregnancy to the one you lost. Every pregnancy has different symptoms and some women get sick and some don't and you need to remember that doesn't mean anything. At the point you're at I only had sore boobs and that was only when I poked at them and then I had some naseau but like Steph, I never threw up once so don't compare yourself to other women either. Another part of great advice - ENJOY YOUR PREGNANCY!! You've waited so long for this and been through a lot and you deserve to be happy and enjoy it! It's okay to be nervous but don't forget to be happy!!

Ask any questions you want and feel free to share any worries because we've all had them!!!

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!!

<span style="color:#333399">JACK MATTHEW BORN NOVEMBER 25TH AT 4:39PM WEIGHING 7LBS 11OZ, 20.5 INCHES

[/url]
June 15th, 2006, 11:47 AM
thanks so much girls. i am like speechless to be honest, i dont know what to think, say etc. Im happy, extremely, but still kinda in disbelief! i guess a year of bfn's will do that to ya! but again thank you
June 15th, 2006, 12:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Your Hcg #'s look good, can't wait for the second set, so we can see them double double double!!

Congrats girl!!!!

June 15th, 2006, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Your Hcg #'s look good, can't wait for the second set, so we can see them double double double!!

Congrats girl!!!!

[/b]

thanks hon..pray for me! all of you! pleaseeee!!!!!
June 15th, 2006, 12:52 PM
nmacjames's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I replied on the other board, but this def. deserves another congrats... CONGRATS!!!!!!!! I can not wait to hear your levels in a few days! You've been through so much, now it is your turn to shine! YEAH!!!! Go numbers!!!!!!
June 15th, 2006, 02:47 PM
Quote:
I replied on the other board, but this def. deserves another congrats... CONGRATS!!!!!!!! I can not wait to hear your levels in a few days! You've been through so much, now it is your turn to shine! YEAH!!!! Go numbers!!!!!![/b]
thanks nicole, im soo nervous..i keep thinking "oh no, is that a symptom going away?!" or something of the sort..i really hope my numbers look good and can help ease my mind!
June 17th, 2006, 01:53 PM
crochetfrog's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to crochetfrog
Hi Danielle!! I was so happy for you when I saw your post on the ttc board!! Way to go! I hope everything is fine. The numbers are well in the range and remember that every woman is different and every pg is different too. Try to relax. I'm sure that's easier said than done. Here's to a happy and healthy nine (well, eight if you're already 5 weeks) months!

Dava
<MARQUEE WIDTH="100%" BEHAVIOR="scroll" SCROLLAMOUNT="5" DIRECTION="left">Me-Dava-33 (1-8)--DH-Jorge-27 (10-23)--DS-Joshua-13(4-8)--DS-Deklen-5(6-4)--DD-Bayleigh-20 mo.(10-20)--Angel Baby lost on 10-14-05 @ 5w2d PHOTOS Come visit my online photo albumE-MAIL ME! [email=crochetfrog@yahoo.com]</MARQUEE><div align="center">

[b]Thanks SassyGirl for the blinkies! Thanks pattyandthemoos for my logo!</MARQUEE></div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search