momof5lopez

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 31st, 2011, 01:51 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
WOW 10 weeks already. I can't believe it that is so wonderful. How was your u/s? How are you feeling? Update .

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

March 31st, 2011, 02:09 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Its sooooo weird how your 4wks ahead of me and Missy is 4wks behing me...Like almost to an exact day, lol.....

My 9wk u/s was awesome, we saw the baby move its hand and head....all was well and measuring perfect....h/b was nice and strong at 157 (think its a boy for sure now, lol) and feeling preety good for the last few days. Think m/s might leave a week earlier than it did for Mia, which Im happy about! But then again, I had like 5 days of great feelings with Mia then it hit like a mac truck in the 11th week!

Im sorry I dont post much about myself, I dont really post much about myself anywhere on JM.....I really like replying to others and keep kind of distant on the pregnancy until I start to feel attached to it......Im getting there, but still more detached than anything.....

Thank you sweetie for bringing me out again!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

March 31st, 2011, 02:15 PM
I am just so glad you had a good u/s and things are going so well. If you feel like it you should add your DD to our new thread . I am so happy for you. It is strange that you me and missy are all 4 weeks apart. Like you were saying. And we are all gonna make it this time.

March 31st, 2011, 03:22 PM
StaceygirlPa's Avatar Waiting for our Miracle.
Send a message via AIM to StaceygirlPa
Lori, I was just thinking about you. I still pop over in the oct dd checking up on you and Meghan. I am happy everything is looking good.
March 31st, 2011, 03:57 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Horray Lori!

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

March 31st, 2011, 05:02 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaceygirlPa View Post
Lori, I was just thinking about you. I still pop over in the oct dd checking up on you and Meghan. I am happy everything is looking good.
Stacey, I miss you. I dont mean to make you sad.......but I keep thinking you should be right behind me. I go through these milestone with you, which I know is weird........I do it with Celena too..........keep thinking she should be finding out the sex right now.........I hope this does not sound morbid, you girls just really impacted me.

On a happier note, I will stalk the sh** out of you girls when you get to your new ddc.........2012 is gonna be a year to remember!!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

March 31st, 2011, 06:25 PM
And believe her when she says that. She is good at stalking. I am the worst stalker in the world .

April 1st, 2011, 04:49 AM
Lori, You don't make me sad when you say that. Actually when I see your ticker move I think about how I should be right behind.

I am in a real good place when it comes to the loss of pumpkin. Don't get me wrong I am still mad and I still have a lot of questions I want answer to. I keep going back to what my told me told me a long time ago. God does things for a reason. You may not know what the reason is at the time and you may never know the reason. In a way lossing pumpkin woke me up about couple of things. I am back to working out and trying to lose weight. I am back with my trainer and I am starting to feel better about myself.

I will be stalking you all the way until you deliver that little baby of yours. I look forward to you stalking me in my new ddc.
April 1st, 2011, 08:05 AM
Stacy I am glad you are feeling better about yourself. That is important. And you better come back and tell us when you get your BFP

April 1st, 2011, 08:53 AM
I will come back and tell you when I get my BFP. I hope to join this board some day.
April 1st, 2011, 08:26 PM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so glad that things are going well!!

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search