*~April Roll Call~*

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2011, 08:44 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Who is here lurking or active?
Next appointment?
Anything exciting happening this month?

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

April 1st, 2011, 09:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm here! I think I'm pretty active!

My next appt is April 7, and I'll have another one 2 weeks after that too. They will be my 32 week and 34 week appointments. My doctor said I will have an ultrasound to check the baby's position at either 34 or 36 weeks, and I will also get a GBS test at 34 or 36 weeks, so those things may or may not happen this month.

It's not quite crunch time yet, but I'm definitely getting pretty far into my 3rd tri! My belly is very large, I've grown out of some maternity clothes, and baby is moving and kicking like crazy. I'm in full-on nesting mode with home renovations going on as well as massive stockpiling of all necessary baby items... although I won't be able to finish setting up the nursery until next month because of the remodel!

April 1st, 2011, 09:45 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
I am here of course .
My next appointment is at 16 weeks April 12th.
I will get the paperwork for my second trimester screening and my anatomy u/s. I am so excited. We could find out what we are having as early as the end of April. My dr keeps saying 18 weeks for the anatomy scan. So DH's birthday, Easter and our anatomy scan all around the same time so exciting.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

April 1st, 2011, 09:51 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Who is here lurking or active? I am here! I think I am active. I feel more comfortable in here than my ddc so far.

Next appointment? Monday April 4th

Anything exciting happening this month? Monday is my 42nd Birthday as well as the ultrasound to date this pregnancy and see if we have a heartbeat. All I want for my birthday is good news about the baby!!

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

April 1st, 2011, 10:01 AM
StaceygirlPa's Avatar Waiting for our Miracle.
Send a message via AIM to StaceygirlPa
I am lurking. There are so many on this board that I keep stalking.

Nothing is happening right now. On a ttc hold for testing and gallbalder surgery.
April 1st, 2011, 10:01 AM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Who is here lurking or active? i'm here

Next appointment? April 7th in Seattle and UW...I'm getting an NT scan and meeting with genetics and then doing some kind of test on my heart (something that has to do with pre-eclampsia)...i'll pretty much be down there all day...Then I have an appointment with my doctor April 15th

Anything exciting happening this month? Just my NT scan I guess...I can't wait to see the baby on a good ultrasound machine, and i'll be almost 13 weeks, I can't wait!

April 1st, 2011, 10:04 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Who is here lurking or active? Can I be a mix of both Some days I am active, some days I lurk.
Next appointment? Official appointment is April 22nd. Our sneek peek sonogram is on April 20th (we are impatient to know if it is a he or a she!)
Anything exciting happening this month? Just finding out boy or girl!! And my baby boy will be 18 months. Crazy. That seems so big. And we are "coming out" on Easter...so I am excited about that!
April 1st, 2011, 10:38 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Who is here lurking or active? I'm here...mostly active I think.
Next appointment? April 4th for a regular OB appointment.
Anything exciting happening this month? well, the appointment. We might go on a vacation/visiting relatives for Easter. And, my baby girl will be 18 months! Isn't is crazy Ashlee how fast it goes? Feels like just yesterday we were in the Oct 09 DDC!

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

April 1st, 2011, 11:47 AM
mom2moose
I'm here and pretty active!

My next appt. is April 11th. Just a regular checkup, but we will then schedule our anatomy scan, so I'm excited about that.

Easter is happening, and that's exciting. Moose has a pretty dress to wear and I just bought her Easter basket yesterday. It's all yellow and black stuff with bees on it. It all has to do with gardening. I think she'll love it!
April 1st, 2011, 12:58 PM
Super Mommy
I am STILL here. Yippee!! 17 weeks along today and feeling lots of movement.

I have another appt with my doc on April 11th and my anatomy scan on April 15th. Still bummed about the fact that I have to have a separate (i.e. I have to pay for it) US to find out the gender. They changed the rules about a year ago and the techs will no longer tell you unless it is medically necessary.

Just the usual brand of excitement around here. Working lots. Trying to stay calm. So looking forward to warmer weather and more walking in the sunshine.
April 1st, 2011, 06:26 PM
dreamer10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am here. I am active some days, and don't even get on others. Today I am feeling social...

My next appt is monday april 4th. Just a check in. My big u/s was this week so my appt schedule will be quiet for a while.

Our rainbow baby Brynlee Sue was born August 17th after four heartbreaking loses! Life is an amazing journey. Hang on, keep your faith and try to always move forward!
April 1st, 2011, 08:08 PM
MamaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Who is here lurking or active? me!

Next appointment? I an a MW appt. and a growth ultrasound april 12th, but I spent a few hours in L&D tonight with elevated blood pressure and blurry vision. After a few hours there my BP did come down and blood work and urine looked fine so they let me go home.

Anything exciting happening this month? Hopefully not! Tonight was enough excitement, LOL. I'd like to get the trim painted on the nursery next weekend if we have time.

April 1st, 2011, 09:27 PM
Ashl3y
My next ultrasound is on Monday, next OB appointment is on the 11th.

Exciting thing happening this month would be my baby shower on the 10th and moving into our newly purchased home. Can't choose which I'm more excited about!!
April 2nd, 2011, 05:42 AM
BeccaM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to BeccaM
Who is here lurking or active? Im here.. Lurk most of the time.. Semi-post
Next appointment? April 18th - Just a regular OB check at 24 weeks.
Anything exciting happening this month? Not much.. Going today and registering at Babies R US - that should be fun!
April 3rd, 2011, 11:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm here! I haven't been on JM much lately because of exhaustion, plus we just got back from a 3 day trip to the beach.

My next appointment is on April 26th with the midwife.

Nothing else exciting happening this month, but I can't wait until my anatomy scan on May 12th!

Lucia Jane, born 10.9.11

Forever missing our angel babies
April 3rd, 2011, 12:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm here! I also feel more comfortable here than the DDC...at least for now until we do the u/s and stuff. Plus the DDC is SO active, it's hard for me to keep up!

My next appt & u/s is weds the 6th, hoping to see our baby with a heartbeat!
April 3rd, 2011, 04:40 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
Who is here lurking or active? I'm here, lurk some days, active others
Next appointment? 4th I have a fetal echo because I've had 2 kids with congenital heart defects and a regular OB appt the 5th. Growth u/s I think the 27th
Anything exciting happening this month? My parents and brother are coming to stay for a few days in 2 weeks and in 3 weeks my sister will be here from Canada.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
April 3rd, 2011, 05:07 PM
ItsFinallyOct's Avatar Super Mommy
Here several times per day, not always posting though

1st Appt 13 wek - April 14th

Exciting things for April....I THINK we MAY tell people this month. I am hoping he will agree to share the news.
April 5th, 2011, 02:01 PM
SoCaliMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
Who is here lurking or active?~ lurking
Next appointment? April 21st at 11wks
Anything exciting happening this month? Hoping to start feeling movement, i felt it pretty early with my son so i can't wait to start feeling this baby move.

April 5th, 2011, 04:25 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Who is here lurking or active? here
Next appointment? repeat u/s as we couldn't see heart, next Monday
Anything exciting happening this month? nothing, just snow melting and Easter

Tags
roll call

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search