pregnancy and angels

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2011, 06:01 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Does your pregnancy make you think more about your angels? I don't want to upset anyone just wondering if I am alone. I find I have been more upset about my angels especially my first angel lately. I also feel more at fault for my losses. I posted a big post about all of that in PL.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

April 3rd, 2011, 11:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I feel guilty, but I've been thinking about them less since I'm way past my loss dates now. I did think of Rosebud just this morning, though, and I will probably think about them more around their due dates. Your losses were much later and you are around that time, so I'm not surprised that you are thinking about them so much right now.

Lucia Jane, born 10.9.11

Forever missing our angel babies
April 3rd, 2011, 12:56 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Yeah, I think I think more and more about it as I approach my loss date. But my anxiety gets all keyed up while pregnant and since I'm anxious BECAUSE of Cora, I think about her more.

April 3rd, 2011, 01:51 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
I think about my angels less and less the further along I get. I'm so focused on getting this one here safely that I only have brief moments of feeling sad. I think if my losses were further along, I would have a much harder time.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
April 3rd, 2011, 01:52 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Well hopefully as the spring comes to an end and summer gets here I will feel better. Going to the baby section right now just makes me so I am avoiding it for now.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

April 3rd, 2011, 02:11 PM
ItsFinallyOct's Avatar Super Mommy
I am not sure if it makes me think about it more...because I believe I have not had a day without thinking about it since it happened. I cry or tear up just looking at matenity clothes, or toys...not sure why.

Guilt....yes, I feel there are 3-4 things I could have done differently to maybe change the outcome.
April 3rd, 2011, 02:50 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessP View Post
Well hopefully as the spring comes to an end and summer gets here I will feel better. Going to the baby section right now just makes me so I am avoiding it for now.
I'm actually kind of glad I can't really buy anything for this baby until after we move (sometime before the end of June). I've been shopping around for a new crib and carseat, because we need both, but thinking about actually buying it gets me all keyed up.

Erin and Patrick used the crib and carseat we got for Cora. This baby won't. That makes me incredibly incredibly sad.

April 3rd, 2011, 03:10 PM
mom2moose
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfbaked View Post
I think about my angels less and less the further along I get. I'm so focused on getting this one here safely that I only have brief moments of feeling sad. I think if my losses were further along, I would have a much harder time.
Ditto. This is exactly how I feel!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search