Sleepy Saturday

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 2nd, 2011, 09:41 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Along the lines of the bed baby will sleep in.

Are you going to cosleep?
Will baby have a nursery?

Share your sleeping arrangements .

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

April 2nd, 2011, 10:31 AM
Super Mommy
Baby will probably stay with us for quite some time (like at least to one year) before moving down to be with DD. There will be quite an age gap and she will be in school so I'd like babe to be sleeping through the night before the two become roomies. DD was still nursing at night until after 2 years.... I am hoping we can night wean earlier this time, but we'll see. So long as there is night waking, babe will be with us. We have a townhouse with 2 bedrooms, so everyone has to share
April 2nd, 2011, 11:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
She has a dedicated room but I want to co-sleep with the co-sleeper while she's small. I have a twin size floor bed in the nursery for taking daytime naps with her and using as a changing and play area too.

We can't safely co-sleep for real with our current bed. It's a nice bed but we got it before we thought all this through It's a high, queen size bed with a pillow top mattress, and due to the window placement and layout of our bedroom, we can't push it against a wall. So once the Arm's Reach co-sleeper is grown out of, we won't be co-sleeping at night anymore... just maybe room sharing for awhile longer.

April 2nd, 2011, 11:51 AM
mom2moose
New baby will share our room, in a bassinet until at least probably 4 months. Then, ideally, I would like it to go to it's own room. (I say "ideally" because my DD, still ends up in my room every single night.) BUT, my goal is to have it's own nursery.
April 2nd, 2011, 12:05 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Baby is sleeping in our room but not our bed . He/she won't have a room of their own at this time. We have a three bedroom house and this will be baby number 3. So the math doesn't work. Plus BIL is moving in and may still be with us. So kids are already sharing . We will see how it all works out. Baby may take over the room BIL is in when we are ready. Anyway we are keeping baby with us at first and the rest is in the air

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

April 2nd, 2011, 05:09 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
the baby will have its nursery next to our room

Lucky mother to five!

April 2nd, 2011, 07:26 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We have not thought it through yet. The baby will probably stay with us in our room. The 2 older boys share a room and the youngest has his own room. By the time the baby comes, my middle son will be away at college... but our bedroom is so huge that we have plenty of room in here.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

April 2nd, 2011, 09:24 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Our baby will be in the co-sleeper (Arms Reach) until 5-6 months (or when sitting up, pushing up is an issue. Then he/she will go into his/her nursery. We have a three bedroom house and since this is number two, they will get their own rooms. At least for a couple years. I plan to double them up later...we have nice bunk beds and I would like them to experience sharing a room. Plus, we *might* need the second room for another baby!! Lol. (No, I am not planning that far ahead already).

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search