Weekly Update 4/4

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 4th, 2011, 09:04 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
This was such a hit last week I figure we will keep doing it. Things are so exciting in this room . I will try to add a new question each week and take something else out, switch up a few of them. You can always share anything here.

How far along are you?
Any milestones passed?
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)?
How are you feeling?
Did you buy anything for baby this week?
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc)

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

April 5th, 2011, 05:00 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 15 weeks 4 days
Any milestones passed? nope
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? finally heard the heartbeat yesterday!
How are you feeling? good...tired, but this is because DD had gastro this weekend on top of everything else.
Did you buy anything for baby this week? I did...the first thing yet! I bought a Layette at Carter's that says Little Brother on the onesie.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Next is May 3 for my anatomy u/s!

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

April 5th, 2011, 06:17 AM
mom2moose
How far along are you? 16 weeks, 2 days (I think. LOL)
Any milestones passed? Nope.
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nope.
How are you feeling? Really good finally. NO more m/s. Boobs don't hurt as bad (though they itch like crazy!). I'm hungry ALL the time.
Did you buy anything for baby this week? I bought a little long sleeved onesie with pants and a pair of newborn shoes that say "I heart Mommy".
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Monday April 11th. Just regular appt. But I WILL get to schedule my anatomy scan. I really want another u/s to see him again!
April 5th, 2011, 07:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? Over 32 weeks!!!
Any milestones passed? Is 32 weeks a milestone? 34 weeks will be a big milestone for lung development
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nope..
How are you feeling? I have good days and bad days. Yesterday I slept too hard and didn't switch sides enough, and my hip hurt like crazy all day. Today I am feeling really good!
Did you buy anything for baby this week? OMG YES My mom ordered us a TON of cloth diaper stuff AND an Ergo... I bought a Maya wrap and a few cloth diaper covers and a hanging wet bag... I am expecting a lot of packages in the mail this week
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Thursday, routine 2-week appt

April 5th, 2011, 08:10 AM
Super Mommy
How far along are you? 17 weeks and a bit... unless you go by the u/s dating and then I am officially 18 weeks today. Yea!
Any milestones passed? Nope.
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nope.
How are you feeling? Good. Still shaky in the morning, but I have been working so much lately and I am worried about the stress this puts on my body and baby.
Did you buy anything for baby this week? Nope. Still window shopping online. I am STILL having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that there is a baby on the way.
Next appointment and what for? April 11th doc appt, April 15th anatomy scan (no gender check - not by my choice, they just don't do it where I live)
April 5th, 2011, 08:19 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
How far along are you? 18 weeks and 4 days
Any milestones passed? Nothing in particular
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? every day movement!
How are you feeling? I'm experimenting with taking the zofran every other day instead of every day, so nauseated but not too bad.
Did you buy anything for baby this week? nope
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) April 13th (Next Tuesday!!) for BIG ULTRASOUND!

April 5th, 2011, 08:25 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
How far along are you? 15 weeks 1 Day
Any milestones passed? 15 weeks was when we learned CJ passed so this week was worse than I thought it would be.
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? We still have a heartbeat!!
How are you feeling? Sore bb's and I want to alot. But m/s is better and I am feeling optomistic.
Did you buy anything for baby this week? No being in the baby section makes me . I hope by May I will start feeling better about shopping.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) 16 week appointment April 12th, hope to get the paperwork to do our anatomy scan . And 2nd trimester screening.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

April 5th, 2011, 01:13 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I like this thread!

How far along are you? 6 weeks!
Any milestones passed?We saw the heartbeat yesterday! Hooray!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)its the same as the milestone for me!
How are you feeling?
Did you buy anything for baby this week? Yes, I got GA Bulldogs onesies off of ebay. It is the first thing I have bought for a baby in over 2 years.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) On Monday for an ultrasound at 7weeks for dating.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

April 5th, 2011, 01:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 6 weeks and some odd days
Any milestones passed? nope not yet...
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? not til tomorrow!
How are you feeling? sometimes like crap and sometimes ok lol
Did you buy anything for baby this week? nope, not yet
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) tomorrow!! For a viability/dating u/s....very very nervous.
April 5th, 2011, 02:29 PM
SoCaliMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
How far along are you? almost 9wks
Any milestones passed? seeing a baby on ultrasound where it even measured right out/ da few days ahead of where i was at in wks.
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? had a great ultrasound where baby measured a few days ahead of where i was and a nice strong heartbeat
How are you feeling?
Did you buy anything for baby this week?nope, but getting excited and looking at carseats online
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc)~ 4/21 first real prenatal yippie for no co pay * i was under the care of a RE for my first two ultrasounds because i was going to try the clomid challange test when i got af but tested early.*

April 5th, 2011, 05:54 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 7w1d
Any milestones passed? Not yet
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Not until next week
How are you feeling? Starting to feel sick, but it is still manageable
Did you buy anything for baby this week? I almost spent a TON of money at Old Navy, but I walked away, I was so proud
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) I'm going on Thursday for our first u/s!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!
April 6th, 2011, 06:08 PM
MamaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 29 weeks 2 days

Any milestones passed? 28 weeks is a first milestone for lung maturity.

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? haha just that he's rolling over so often that it's hurting me! It's getting hard to move around and get comfortable at night, and to carry my almost 30lb toddler.

How are you feeling? OK. Tired, big. I have had some morning sickness return in the 3rd trimester so I have to eat right when I get up or I tend to get sick again.

Did you buy anything for baby this week? not this week. I am waiting on a few cloth diapers in the mail from before.

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) April 12th for a 30 week growth ultrasound and regular appt.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search