Very worried! (x-posted) *updated*

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 6th, 2011, 04:32 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
I know that I don't post here much but I need a little bit of support. So, I came home today and when I went to the bathroom I noticed I was spotting RED. I am sitting here trying not to bawl. I called my OB's emergency line and I am waiting for him to call me back. I wouldn't be so worried if it was brown but it is red. Please keep me in your prayers.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

Last edited by geogeek; April 7th, 2011 at 01:47 PM.
April 6th, 2011, 04:45 PM
mom2moose
Good luck! Sometimes spotting and bleeding happen and everything is fine with the baby. Could be an irritated cervix. Praying for you and your baby!! Let us know what happens!!
April 6th, 2011, 04:48 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Said a prayer for you. Keep us updated, I am sorry you are going through this and I hope it is nothing.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

April 6th, 2011, 05:04 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Rachel so sorry you are spotting. I had some today to and it freaked me out. Baby is fine though. Prayers that its nothing for you too and baby is great. Wow 11 weeks you are moving right along. Come by anytime we love seeing how you are doing. And love giving support. Let us know what happens.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

April 6th, 2011, 05:07 PM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Praying for you! Please keep us posted!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

April 6th, 2011, 05:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I had a lot of red spotting in my first trimester and even copious red bleeding with clots around week 11-12 (bled through an overnight pad with huge clots). I never had any cramps or pain with it. It turned out it was a blood clot near or under the placenta (a subchorionic hematoma) and it turned out fine.

and lots of thoughts and prayers hun, I hope it turns out to be okay!

April 6th, 2011, 05:23 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
I am so sorry you are going throug this I am praying that you have peace of mind and that you baby bean is OK.

April 6th, 2011, 05:44 PM
I know with my other U/S they said that I had a SCH. The worrisome thing is that it is red. I called the doctor and I am going in for an emergency ultrasound tomorrow. I don't know when or anything, but it will be tomorrow. I called into work saying I will not be there tomorrow. I am just resting with my legs up and drinking fluids. I will definitely be around the board more. It is hard with work and everything but I will try to come here often. Thanks ladies!

April 6th, 2011, 06:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
What they told me, is that even with you seeing lots of red blood, a SCH that leads to a loss will generally do so early on, like before 10 weeks. You are over 11 weeks, so your placenta is probably big and attached enough to weather the SCH. It's probably that the SCH is in the process of "resolving" so it's detaching, etc, which causes red bleeding. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you that this is what is going on, it sounds like the most plausible scenario to me.

I rested a lot too whenever I had bleeding. I am convinced that it helps. Glad you got the day off work!!!
More

April 6th, 2011, 06:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I hope everything goes o.k. with the u/s tomorrow, and I'll be thinking of you. I've heard the same thing that Shen said above about SCH.

Lucia Jane, born 10.9.11

Forever missing our angel babies
April 6th, 2011, 07:24 PM
I have spotted in the early stages of all 7 my pregnancies (4 miscarriages, 2 live births, currrently pregnant). With this pregnancy I had bright red blood & cramping. I thought the baby had gone for sure. BUT..... the baby was in there just fine. I had a blood clot which was being released. Good luck. thinking of you & big hugs & prayers. J

just looked over the later responses & the 'clot' I had was a SCH...
April 6th, 2011, 07:32 PM
Rachel if you have a SCH it is most likely the bleeding is from that. Please let us know what they say tomorrow. Take it easy and rest. I had a SCH with our first loss but that was not the cause of our loss if that makes sense. Although it was scary. They are fairly common from what I have seen around JM. Thinking of you sweetie.

April 6th, 2011, 08:00 PM
ItsFinallyOct's Avatar Super Mommy
I saw your post on the other board....please keep us up to date. We are ALL thinking about you and wishing for the best!
April 6th, 2011, 08:38 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Oh Rachel, so scary!! Ugh, I'm sorry that you're having to go through this. I really hope it's the sch resolving like the others said. I'm praying lots!!

April 7th, 2011, 08:24 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope you get good news at the ultrasound today. ((hugs))

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

April 7th, 2011, 09:45 AM
Let us know how your u/s goes today. Thinking of you.

April 7th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yes, I am thinking of you today too hun. Please KUP on your u/s results.

April 7th, 2011, 01:46 PM
I am back from my ultrasound. It was wonderful. Baby's heart is fluttering like crazy. I am surprised that I can't feel it considering how active it was! It wouldn't stay still! It really was amazing. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers ladies!

April 7th, 2011, 01:51 PM
That is great news!! Glad to hear things are perfect. Did they say what the spotting was from?

April 7th, 2011, 01:53 PM
AliciaF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Please take the SCH seriously. Many people and most docs do not take them as seriously as they should. I had a SCH with my 3rd pregnancy which ended with a full abruption at 20 weeks, my son was stillborn and I hemorrhaged severely during the delivery and almost died.

I hate to post this because I don't want to scare people but I hate hearing, "Oh, it's just a SCH, it's nothing" kind of comments

Thank you *Kiliki* for my perfect siggy Follow us on Facebook

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search