HII!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 7th, 2011, 05:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
i introduced myself once before but since my laptop was out of commission for a while i havent been able to b active. so im back and hopeing to get to know u ladies! again im Fania ( or Samantha which ever one u prefer ) and im 33 weeks along with a Baby Boy Dallas after a m/c and a chemical pregnancy.. hoping everything works out this time ! How are u ladies doing?

Thanks AlexAiden Mommy For My BEAUTIFUL Siggy
April 7th, 2011, 06:04 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Welcome back and congratulations!! So glad you are able to come back and let us know how you are doing. 33 weeks you are almost there momma.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

April 7th, 2011, 06:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey Fania, glad you're back!! PAL has really heated up since you were last around here, it's awesome

April 7th, 2011, 06:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
thanks guys.. do we have a chat?

April 7th, 2011, 08:11 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
No chat but if you ladies want one I can talk to the admin about it. I will start a poll about chat or no chat. The board is at least hopping again.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

April 8th, 2011, 06:31 AM
mom2moose
HI!! I'm Jenny! WOW! You're pretty far along!! Not too much further now, eh? Hope everything is going smoothly for you!!
April 8th, 2011, 08:18 AM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
Hi Fania, glad to see you back! You will recognize a lot of ladies from ttcal here! Glad everything is going well, you must be getting pretty excited! Do you have everything ready?

[/url
April 8th, 2011, 08:34 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Samantha! I am super happy to see you here, you were always a huge support for me in Chat. I made it, I made it!!! I am almost 7 weeks along and we have a heartbeat.

What have you bought for the baby? How are you feeling?

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

April 9th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessP View Post
No chat but if you ladies want one I can talk to the admin about it. I will start a poll about chat or no chat. The board is at least hopping again.
Ok cool hope we get one!! : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2moose View Post
HI!! I'm Jenny! WOW! You're pretty far along!! Not too much further now, eh? Hope everything is going smoothly for you!!
Hii and it seems like forever left at this point !! lol im too excited i cant wait another day!! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobi4 View Post
Hi Fania, glad to see you back! You will recognize a lot of ladies from ttcal here! Glad everything is going well, you must be getting pretty excited! Do you have everything ready?
Hi Tobi!! How are you!? thank you and i am verry excitedd.. yea im almost completely ready! my mom has a lot of suprises so im still waiting to see what she has up her sleeves lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by missy123 View Post
Hi Samantha! I am super happy to see you here, you were always a huge support for me in Chat. I made it, I made it!!! I am almost 7 weeks along and we have a heartbeat.

What have you bought for the baby? How are you feeling?
OMG missy im SOO happy to see u here with me : )) !! u were always a huge support for me too!! CONGRATZ on the heart beat this has to be it and im so happpppyyyy for u!!!!

the baby has everything pretty much! but i didnt have to buy much thanks to my two baby showers YAY lol but im feeling ok... just dieing with heart burn : ( how are u?

Last edited by RoadToDallas; April 9th, 2011 at 03:12 PM.
April 10th, 2011, 08:19 AM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow- you are so close to having your baby!! Welcome back!
April 11th, 2011, 10:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
thank you!

April 11th, 2011, 03:06 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Doing good here! Sorry about your heartburn... Are you taking tums for it or toughing it out?

Hooray for 2 baby showers, how awesome! Do you have a nursery at all? Want to share some pictures? I love pictures, lol.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

April 11th, 2011, 03:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
ive been toughing it out.. trying to wait till my dr appt to talk to him about it. im just skeptical about taking ANYTHING during pregnancy i know im a lil crazy huh.

Nope no nursery :/ but he'll be sleeping in my room with me and have his own lil corner i guess. but i have no pics yet because were going to b at my moms for the summer then were moving back to where i go to school so i can get my BA and make my lil man proud lol but if my mom does anything special when i get home i PROMISE ill post pics : )

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search