I wish my brain would shut up for a minute.... (warning, a lttle bit of a vent...)

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 8th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Super Mommy
or preferably a few hours, so I could get some peace and quiet from being worried. I'm not overwhelmingly worried, but just uncomfortable with my mild symptoms and really wish that my body would give me a good strong clue that everything is still progressing normally.

I think there are women out there who would LOVE to have my pregnancy symptoms right now...or lack thereof...yeterday I had some sorer boobies, but today, not so much and again, I feel pretty normal. No cravings to really speak of...and in fact, my appetite is zero.

Been having some uncomfortable allergy symptoms, I seem to have trouble breathing after eating wheat...I've had a mild intolerance for a while, but I've been able to eat it in small portions, but lately, its been really uncomfortable,and now I'm worried that I've caused some problems, as I know I have autoimmune issues anyway. Darn Dr. Google! Must stop looking up stuff...

Ugh. I guess I"m just venting. SOmetimes I wish I were one of those lucky ladies who find out they're pregnant, have normal symptoms, cravings, no crazy health issues..and never think twice about the "what ifs".

Is it normal to feel this way? To overanalyze EVERYTHING after a loss (or a few, as in my case)...

April 8th, 2011, 06:07 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
Totally normal. In the beginning, I over analyzed everything. When the ms kicked in, I wished it would go away. When it did, I thought something was wrong and wanted it back. So it came back and I wondered what I was thinking. I'm way past my loss date and I still sit here wondering if the baby is moving normal or if something is going to happen. I don't think any of us will stop worrying until we are taking our rainbow babies home with us (and then, some of us will still worry).

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
April 8th, 2011, 06:59 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Totally normal what you are feeling. I didn't have sore BB's until the second trimester and the cravings are hitting like crazy this week. But during the first trimester it was more aversions than cravings. I also wasn't emotional until the second trimester. But things are still good . Try not to worry, its easier said than done I know. We are here though.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

April 8th, 2011, 08:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I had no appetite until about week 15. I lost 10 lbs. I think it was nerves (as you describe) as well as m/s. I was in a serious anxiety state. I still remember my turning point with my appetite... I ate a huge plate of hash browns and 3 eggs, and kept it down. It was like a light switch turned on. And I started feeling more relaxed more often too - my eating patterns are pretty important for my overall mood. I hope things improve for you soon. (I'm now ~15-20 lbs over my pre-preg weight, btw)

April 9th, 2011, 09:26 AM
Regular
I know what your feeling! (((HUGS))) I'm almost 6 weeks and I had slight bleeding(spotting) with some slight cramping. The bleeding has almost gone away, thankfully! But my hcg droped slightly yesterday. It went from 178 to 148. I just want to have a healthy and joyful 9 months. Luckly I haven't passed tissue, so no sign of miscarriage! I go in for more blood work on Monday and an ultrasound on Wednesday. I know the worry and concern that your feeling. It seems like no one care or can even come close to understanding how your feeling on the inside. There were days were I felt dead on the inside, but I'm trying hard to stay positive My prayers are with you during your hard time
April 9th, 2011, 01:29 PM
ldovey83's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It is totally normal to feel this way... I am just now starting to let my guard down, and it is not completely down.. Pregnancy after a loss sucks.. HUGS.. Know we are hear for you anytime you need to vent..
April 10th, 2011, 08:16 AM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry you're feeling worried I am also having really mild symptoms, really nothing at all except a little nausea/food aversions, and that isn't even all the time. It is hard sometimes to reassure yourself that everything is all right. I really hope your little bean is growing perfectly
April 10th, 2011, 08:32 PM
Super Mommy
Thank you so much for all your support. Its so nice to be able to ask about these things and not feel crazy. I'm just so uncomfortable with the loss of boob tenderness and some of the fullness...although there's nothing else going on that would make me suspect that there's a problem.

And I think my doctor is gettting annoyed with me becuase I call ALL THE TIME about these things...so I'm actually glad that I have an excuse to call tomorrow about something unrelated, and then I can slip in my concerns

April 10th, 2011, 08:43 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
My dr office receptionist doesn't even have to have me spell my last name anymore and trust me my last name is a big one. I call so often. They even recognize me when I come in LOL. I have been there 2x a week for the last 3 weeks. You are paying them so no reason not to call. At first I was freaked out about it but now I don't think twice. Let us know what they say tomorrow.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search