Hi, Joining you Ladies

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 10th, 2011, 05:58 PM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
I hope that it is ok that I join you.

My Name is Donna and I am the proud mother of David- 3, I also have three angels. May 2005, Jan 2010 and Feb 6, 2011. I lost my most recent at 6 weeks but started bleeding at 5 Weeks 4 days which is tomorrow. I am so very nervous that we are going to loss this one too.

I have a luteal phase defect caused by low progesterone. I had to take Femara to conceive and my doctor also has me on prednisone until 12 weeks.

I am very nervous that I don't get to see my doctor until 12 weeks, I know it sound silly but I just want to see that there is really something in there. I keep having nightmares that I am going to the doctor and they tell me that it's just my imagination that I am not pregnant.

Sorry that that was so long but I can't wait to get to know you ladies.

April 10th, 2011, 06:10 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Congratulations!! Welcome and praying you have a happy and healthy 9 months. I would be calling the dr and telling them that I was having nightmares and ask to be seen. I am surprised if they know you have extra meds that have to be taken that they aren't monitoring you closer. Especially with low progesterone. I called my dr and got an u/s at 10 weeks to help ease the nightmares. We are here anytime you need to talk. We all understand.

Add your baby to our due date list.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

April 10th, 2011, 06:26 PM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
I was shocked too that they aren't going to see me. I go in on the 19th for bloodwork and to meet with the nurse. I will be 6 weeks then so they should be able to see the heartbeat. I may beg then.

April 10th, 2011, 06:46 PM
LuvMyFurbabies's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to LuvMyFurbabies
Praying that this LO sticks for you.

*Mommy to Brendan with Two Angels Above*
~Momma to 8 Furbabies (4 cats & 4 dogs)~

April 10th, 2011, 07:49 PM
mom2moose
Yeah, I'm shocked too that they aren't getting you in sooner. Any chance you could get a new doc? To me, that's just kind of heartless on their part, to make you wait like that.

Anyways . . . . .I got off on a tangent there. LOL I'm Jenny and I have a 2.5 year old daughter named Morgan. I look forward to getting to know you. I REALLY hope they can get you in for an u/s before 12 weeks!! Good luck!
April 11th, 2011, 06:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi and welcome!!! Lots of T&P that this will be your perfect rainbow baby! I hope you manage to get an earlier u/s somehow for your peace of mind.

April 11th, 2011, 07:39 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello and welcome! I'm Charlene and DH is Steven. Our daughter is Danica and she is 18 months.

I agree, you should be able to have an early u/s to ease your mind. Happy and healthy 9 months!

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

April 11th, 2011, 07:46 AM
Loves Kate!
That is crazy that the doctor won't see you sooner. When I found I was pregnant the dr wanted to see me right away. I went in at 4 weeks and will again at 6.

Good luck. Try to relax!

Born 11/19/11
April 11th, 2011, 08:09 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations on your pregnancy! Do not be afraid to yell and scream at the doctors office, you need to be your biggest advocate now. ((Hugs))

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

April 11th, 2011, 10:10 AM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations!

I think all of us can totally understand wanting an earlier appointment. If you need to flip out to get one, then go for it
April 11th, 2011, 11:50 AM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
That's crazy they won't see you sooner. My Dr wanted me to wait until 9wks and I told her she was crazy. I went in at 7wks which was a good thing it I might have been so crazy I would have had to go to the ER to ease my mind. Sending tons of sticky dust your way.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
April 11th, 2011, 11:52 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
I'd yell and scream at the doctors office too.

Congrats!! Lots of sticky dust!

April 11th, 2011, 02:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hello and welcome! I hope this bean sticks for you. I have never understood making a woman wait until the end of the first trimester to be seen. That's the way it was with my first two pregnancies. I've had the same 'it's in your head' worries about being pregnant, too! I still have them!

April 11th, 2011, 04:47 PM
Sillylittlefishey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome to the board!!

I'm really suprised they are waiting that long to see you...seems kind of crazy to me But I totally get you being paranoid...we lost our last baby at 8 weeks 1 day...the weekend before our first appointment that was scheduled for that Monday...and now with this pregnancy our first appointment is Thursday and I'm super nervous...but at least we've been able to get a couple u/s in.

Congratulations on the new baby!!

~~Sticky Vibes~~

April 11th, 2011, 09:01 PM
Super Mommy
Congrats and welcome. I have also had three consecutive losses prior to this pregnancy and it would drive me batty to have to wait until 12 weeks. I say whatever you need to do to ease your mind, go for it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search