Weekly update 4/11

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 11th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Ashl3y
How far along are you? 33 weeks

Any milestones passed? Nope!

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Not really. Had my OB appt today and I'm measuring 4 weeks ahead, but I have been for as long as I can remember so that's not really news.

How are you feeling? Feeling great!

Do you have a theme for the nursery, what is it? Not really. The colors are pink, white and brown but no theme per se.

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc. April 27th
April 11th, 2011, 09:15 PM
Super Mommy
How far along are you? 18 weeks and change - they keep flipping my due date so I can't be more precise
Any milestones passed? Screen negative for integrate screening
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Had a doc appt today and all was good... except my blood pressure. I bought a monitor today and it was way down compared to my office checks so I am hoping this is good.
How are you feeling? Pretty good... although my back is killing me today from a horrific office chair
Do you have a theme for the nursery, what is it? Babe will be rooming with us so the theme will be sparse furniture
Next appointment and what for? Friday I have my anatomy scan... sadly we will have to wait for the gender check. I am definitely anxious to check and make sure everything is ok.
April 12th, 2011, 06:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you?21 weeks 3 days
Any milestones passed? making it to 20 weeks !!!
Any thing new to report Nothing much other than feeling the babies move daily now.. When really calms my nerves A LOT !!!

How are you feeling? Good, Starting to have trouble sleeping , heartburn and bending over
Do you have a theme for the nursery, what is it? No theme this time. The babies will be in our room
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc)[/quote] My next appointment is April 26th. I am having another ultrasound to check on my little girl.. She was being stubborn and they could not get all the pictures of her heart !!
April 12th, 2011, 04:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 13 wks, 4d

Any milestones passed? Nothing new except I guess I'm in the second trimester now

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? No, but I've been freaking a little. I called my midwife and she is stopping by my house tomorrow afternoon after I get home from work to check the hb to reassure me. I did stop myself from spending money on a Doppler.
Edited to add that I got the results of my first trimester screening (NT plus bloodwork) back, and my risk for Down's dropped from 1:126 based on my age alone to 1:1100. So that was good news.

How are you feeling? Starting to feel better, but still not feeling movement, hence my freaking out.

Do you have a theme for the nursery, what is it? No, too early for that yet

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Next real appointment is April 29th for a routine checkup.

Lucia Jane, born 10.9.11

Forever missing our angel babies

Last edited by SillyKitty; April 12th, 2011 at 04:09 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search