Weekly update 4/11

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 10th, 2011, 06:15 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
How far along are you?
Any milestones passed?
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)?
How are you feeling?
Do you have a theme for the nursery, what is it?
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc)

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

April 10th, 2011, 06:29 PM
LuvMyFurbabies's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to LuvMyFurbabies
How far along are you? 30 weeks
Any milestones passed? 28 weeks!! Can't believe I am here right now. It seems a bit surreal how fast it has gone.
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? LO seems to be doing good. HB has been good. Passed the glucose test and my urine has been consistantly good.
How are you feeling? GREAT!! Loving being pg! I have been feeling LO move for a while and now I can feel some his heal, knees, or elbows really good. It is the coolest thing. Makes me realize how big he is getting.
Do you have a theme for the nursery, what is it? Yes, Safari/Jungle in Brown and Green. I will post pics soon.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) 4/22 Regular check up. I am down to 2 week appointments now!! It is getting close!

*Mommy to Brendan with Two Angels Above*
~Momma to 8 Furbabies (4 cats & 4 dogs)~

April 10th, 2011, 08:27 PM
Super Mommy
How far along are you? 9 weeks, 5 days

Any milestones passed? Well, I passed my personal 8 week milestone - this is the longest I've carried a pregnancy! Very happy.

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nope.

How are you feeling? Actually pretty good, a little worried since my breast tenderness/fullness has really, really decreased...and its been my only symptom. So just trying to keep myself calm about it.

Do you have a theme for the nursery, what is it? No theme yet - DH and I are still waiting a while before starting to shop and really plan.

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) I have my 12 week follow up on the 21st, I think they're doing the NT scan and all that as well.

April 11th, 2011, 05:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you?33 weeks and 5 days
Any milestones passed? just waiting on birth now i think!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? not yet i go back on wed !
How are you feeling? heartburn is killing me : (
Do you have a theme for the nursery, what is it? winnie the pooh !
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) - wed. regular appt

Thanks AlexAiden Mommy For My BEAUTIFUL Siggy
April 11th, 2011, 06:41 AM
ItsFinallyOct's Avatar Super Mommy
VERY JEALOUS of the 30 weekers!
How far along are you? 11w6d
Any milestones passed? Nope
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? not yet
How are you feeling? the same
Do you have a theme for the nursery, what is it? not yet
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Thursday...first "official" appt, feels like I've waited forever since my last sono to have an appt.
April 11th, 2011, 06:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 33 weeks!!!
Any milestones passed? 34 weeks is coming up... I like even numbers
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Routine 2-week appt last Thursday went fine. Blood pressure still very low, urine fine, good fundal growth and weight gain, baby's heartbeat ~140. She moves around A LOT, I feel every little squirm now!
How are you feeling? Nesting frenzy whenever I have energy, sometimes I am just sore and tired and sick with massive heartburn
Do you have a theme for the nursery, what is it? Umm... bohemian eclectic?! Haven't put it together yet, we are living in it during our master bath renovation
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Thursday April 21, routine 2-week checkup. The last one!!! Then they will be weekly

April 11th, 2011, 07:06 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 16 weeks 3 days
Any milestones passed? nope
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? nope
How are you feeling? physically - back and left hip is getting sore and bbs are killing me. Emotionally - up and down, mostly down right now and not sure why but I just don't "feel" pregnant, just fat right now. And I'm crying really easily.
Do you have a theme for the nursery, what is it? our's is a 2 bedroom house, so right now DD's room is a monkey theme, so when the baby "moves in" they'll probably share this room until we give them our bigger room.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) May 3rd for anatomy scan. Looking forward to seeing him again!

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

April 11th, 2011, 08:36 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
How far along are you? 16 weeks
Any milestones passed? Got past the 15 week mark with a heartbeat .
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nope
How are you feeling? BB's hurt, and emotional
Do you have a theme for the nursery, what is it? Baby is sharing a room with us so no theme.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Tuesday I have my 16 week appointment then I should be scheduling my anatomy scan and other fun stuff.

So great to see everyone moving along so well. Yeah for those near the end .

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

April 11th, 2011, 09:45 AM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 13 weeks 2 days
Any milestones passed? Yes...I have another one coming up...I found out the 2nd baby I lost was gone at 14 weeks 3 days, that's coming up next week
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? I had my NT scan on the 7th in Seattle...Baby looked good! I also found the HB on my doppler last night 150's-160's
How are you feeling? I'm feeling alright, still tired and getting morning sickness
Do you have a theme for the nursery, what is it? Baby will be in my room, so no nursery, but i'm going to try to decorate something...I have to wait to find out the gender before I even think about it
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Friday the 15th i'm seeing my dr.

April 11th, 2011, 09:46 AM
Micksbabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 7 weeks 3days
Any milestones passed? No, we are coming up on 8 weeks which is my next milestone and I am getting nervous !
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? No I don't even have my first appointment until may 13, so hopefully I will have something to update then
How are you feeling? I am feeling tired and nauseous
Do you have a theme for the nursery, what is it? We are just using DD nursery which is Winnie the pooh but I am doing a new room for her which is going to be Minnie mouse
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) next appointment will be my first, so it will e medical history, pap, blood work etc!!

Thank you Bokkechick for my gorgeous siggie

April 11th, 2011, 10:04 AM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 8 weeks today
Any milestones passed? We have a heartbeat!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? We had our first ultrasound on Thursday and everything looked great. I also ordered a doppler
How are you feeling?I am feeling nauseous some of the time and having pretty strong food aversions.
Do you have a theme for the nursery, what is it? I am vaguely thinking forest animals, but we have plenty of time to change our minds
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) We have our first OB appointment and hopefully an u/s at 10 weeks on April 25.
April 11th, 2011, 10:47 AM
BeccaM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to BeccaM
How far along are you? 23w 1d!!

Any milestones passed? Everyday is a milestone!

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Not much new on medical side but we felt our lil boy for the first time yesterday.

How are you feeling? A lil crappy at the moment. Fighting a chest cold.

Do you have a theme for the nursery, what is it? Monkeys!

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) April 18th. Just a regular OB check.. I will then get my orders for my 1hr GTT.. BLAH!
April 11th, 2011, 11:15 AM
lex1078's Avatar Waiting patiently....
How far along are you? 36 weeks 2 days!

Any milestones passed? A whole bunch of them!! Been in the clear now for milestones since 23 weeks.

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? 3 weeks from today and I meet my baby boy!

How are you feeling? Exhausted, anxious, excited.. and in pain!

Do you have a theme for the nursery, what is it? Monkeys!!

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) This coming Thursday the 14th for a growth u/s, GBS test and hopefully to see if I'm dilating at all (I'm curious to know!).

April 11th, 2011, 11:37 AM
mom2moose
How far along are you? 17 weeks

Any milestones passed? No. I'm past all my milestones!

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Had an appt today. I've only gained 6 pounds so far!!!

How are you feeling? Happy. Just really happy!

Do you have a theme for the nursery, what is it? Thinking jungle animals, and brown and blue colors. Won't do anything with it until summer though!

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Went today. Everything looked good, baby sounded good. Have my big U/S scheduled for April 27th!
April 11th, 2011, 12:08 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 11w4d

Any milestones passed? 8w.......we still have a heart beat!

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Appt. tommorow, 11w5d for just a check up to make sure baby is still growing properly. Dr. feels the 11th. week is the most vital in first trimester loss....once we pass this week, he feels much more confident.

How are you feeling? M/S is still getting me some days.....but overall better. Some back issues and loss of appetite, but Im sure that will return soon!

Do you have a theme for the nursery, what is it? Moving Mia and the baby into the bigger room that my older son used to live in.....he now lives with his dad. Not sure what the theme will be......were not finding out the sex of this baby, so maybe gender nutural or we may just wait for the baby to be born.

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) U/S tomorrow on 4/12 and next week 4/21 for NT scan and blood work.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

April 11th, 2011, 12:45 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
How far along are you? 12 weeks 1 day!
Any milestones passed? Yes. I passed all of my miscarriage dates now and it has a heartbeat!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? I spotted but everything with baby is great!
How are you feeling? I am still pretty sick
Do you have a theme for the nursery, what is it? Frogs
Next appointment and what for? April 23rd I think. It is my regular monthly appointment.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

April 11th, 2011, 01:22 PM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
How far along are you? 4 Weeks 2 days
Any milestones passed? Passed when AF was suppose to start
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Got my betas back and Saturday they were 63 and today 144- so doubling perfectly!
How are you feeling? Nervous
Do you have a theme for the nursery, what is it? If it is a girl it will be woodland faeries. If it is a boy he will share a room with DS and that is woodland animals.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) on the 20th for our first u/s!

April 11th, 2011, 01:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 15 weeks 5 days
Any milestones passed? I agree with Becca. Every day is a milestone.
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? I'm adjusting to injecting myself with the Lovenox. I was nervous about it.
How are you feeling? Pretty good. I have good days and bad days. Last week I tried to stop taking my nausea meds with less than wonderful results, so I've just cut back for now.
Do you have a theme for the nursery, what is it? I won't be doing a nursery until I bring the baby home.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) My next appt is Wednesday (I have weekly appointments) and next u/s is on the 19th (I'm supposed to have them every couple of weeks).

April 11th, 2011, 01:43 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
How far along are you? 24 weeks
Any milestones passed? Not until 26 weeks
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? nope
How are you feeling? Like night of the living dead.
Do you have a theme for the nursery, what is it? Not really. Everything will be pretty plain for now.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) 20th, growth ultrasound

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
April 11th, 2011, 04:30 PM
Loves Kate!
How far along are you? 4 weeks 4 days
Any milestones passed? AF didn't show up
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? not really
How are you feeling? a little nauseous and nervous
Do you have a theme for the nursery, what is it? I don't really want a theme, just color sceme
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) next appointment is April 21st, hopefully a us to see if everything is okay

Born 11/19/11

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search