It's been 2 days...

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 14th, 2011, 08:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
without morning sickness and now I'm starting to worry...If I wake up tomorrow without it again I will be demanding to be sent out for an u/s straight away. My 8 week appt is tomorrow afternoon so if I am not sick tomorrow I will be saying "SEND ME NOW!" because I will not wait. I'm still sick-ish if I don't eat, but it's been waaaaay too easy to get out of bed today and yesterday
April 14th, 2011, 09:00 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
I had days like that. Heck today I feel like I did in the first trimester and I have felt good for a couple weeks. I had times in the beginning where I would go a day or two feeling great and then bam get hit again . I hope you feel miserable tomorrow . I can totally understand the worry though. Have you been eating more and sleeping more? I know if I get too hungry or don't sleep enough I am worse. Perhaps you just found a system that keeps it at bay....

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

April 14th, 2011, 09:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I've been going to bed earlier for about 2 weeks now though LOL And yesterday I didn't eat a lot before bed, I couldnt even touch dinner so I had a couple bites of potatos, then later some hot cocoa and gummi bears hehe
April 14th, 2011, 01:21 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
So you couldn't eat because it made you ?

How are you feeling this afternoon?

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

April 14th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yea, DH made chicken and the smell of it was horrendous! I didn't dare take a bite cuz he hates it when I spit stuff out LOL

I'm still feeling really good this afternoon...I told DH about not having the morning sickness and he immediately sounded depressed, I'm sorry I even told him! Ugh, I hope I feel miserable tomorrow too! lol
April 14th, 2011, 01:44 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZsnowflake View Post
Yea, DH made chicken and the smell of it was horrendous! I didn't dare take a bite cuz he hates it when I spit stuff out LOL
Sounds like morning sickness to me!

I hope all goes well tomorrow, I know how hard it is.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

April 15th, 2011, 12:06 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope your appointment goes great today!
April 16th, 2011, 12:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It went well, they wrote me so I can get an u/s...I'm scheduling it for next friday which will be 9 weeks but baby will probably measure at 8 weeks since it was 7 days behind before too. Seeing a h/b and proper measurements of 8 wks or more will make me feel much better since the rate of m/c if a baby measures 8wks+ and has a strong h/b is less then 3%. I threw up my dinner on Thursday...I still don't have the regular nausea...just only if I don't eat and I'm not tired anymore...those were my 2 symptoms...with my missed miscarriage my regular everyday nausea disappeared but the nausea if I needed to eat was still there so that's why it worries me Can't wait til next Fri!
April 16th, 2011, 12:17 PM
ItsFinallyOct's Avatar Super Mommy
I hope all goes well! I know how you feel about the loss of symptoms compared to last time. I hate to wish this...but I sure hope you have some crappy sick feeling days ahead of you
April 17th, 2011, 10:34 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Hopefully all will go well at your next appt I know I had days on end early when I felt fine. And then it would hit HARD and I would sick like crazy for a few days. Which was way different from any of my other pregnancies. I would *try* not to worry...which is nearly impossible. But I hope all goes fine.

Super big thanks to Jaidynsmum for my cool siggy!
April 17th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I'm hoping you're just lucking out. lol Here's hoping for a great ultrasound!

April 17th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
It can be so hard to not overanalyse things... I hope your u/s rolls around quickly & that it goes well!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search