psychotic TP checking

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 15th, 2011, 11:11 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
anyone else doing it constantly- with no indication anything is wrong?

I even try to trick myself by throwing it in the toilet before I can do it, but still have to try to get that last look before it flushes away.
I think I'm certifiable.

April 15th, 2011, 11:25 AM
*Tracy*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i do it everytime i go to toilet sometimes tmi i even shove the toilet paper in a little bit

April 15th, 2011, 11:30 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I got so bad that I did it when I wasn't pregnant...

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

April 15th, 2011, 11:48 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
I do it everytime. And if I think I saw something I will wipe a couple more times looking.... your not crazy you are just like us. Oh wait maybe we are all crazy LOL. I do it when not pregnant now too though Missy.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

April 15th, 2011, 11:51 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Guilty as charged! I too will rewipe if I think I see something...then I blink and it's nothing. Sometimes I feel crazy as a jaybird.

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

April 15th, 2011, 12:21 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The only reason I don't is because my Prometrium suppositories are pink
April 15th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Micksbabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Every time I go to the bathroom i can't not look, I am also guilty of wiping too much just to make sure nothing has changed in the 30 secs

Thank you Bokkechick for my gorgeous siggie

April 15th, 2011, 12:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I do, esp since my period isn't even due yet and because of my chem preg last time!
April 15th, 2011, 01:13 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im so bad, I walked around with waded tissue in my pocket for over 8wks, checking all through the day, without even going to the bathroom!! I finally gave up the waded tissue addiction, but still check the tp in the bathroom........I think I finally stopped checking the tp when I hit 20wks with Mia (at least in the middle of the night, still did it during the day).

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

April 15th, 2011, 01:30 PM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOL Lori, i'm sorry but I had to laugh...and I thought I was obsessive!

I still check the TP everytime I use the bathroom...Not as obsessive as I was in the 1st trimester.

April 15th, 2011, 02:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I still check the TP whenever I go. I don't even think about it. I also examine my underwear.

Also, since I have that increased watery white/clear discharge that is common during pregnancy, if I am alone at home when I feel a little sudden wetness, I will literally just stand up and pull down my underwear and look... just to make sure it isn't blood... I swear I was traumatized for life by those 1st tri bleeds I had (oh I've done it when DH is around too, he just doesn't even say anything lol)

April 15th, 2011, 02:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
i STILL do it.. never stopped smh

Thanks AlexAiden Mommy For My BEAUTIFUL Siggy
April 15th, 2011, 02:36 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shen7 View Post
I still check the TP whenever I go. I don't even think about it. I also examine my underwear.

Also, since I have that increased watery white/clear discharge that is common during pregnancy, if I am alone at home when I feel a little sudden wetness, I will literally just stand up and pull down my underwear and look... just to make sure it isn't blood... I swear I was traumatized for life by those 1st tri bleeds I had (oh I've done it when DH is around too, he just doesn't even say anything lol)

Ha, Ha, Jerry got used to me just shoving my hand in my pants and checking everywhere we go.........he thinks this is what pregnant women do EVERYWHERE!! He'll look at me and say "everything good down there?" all serious............gotta love it!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

April 15th, 2011, 03:22 PM
Veteran
i check every time too, and if i think i feel something i will run to the nearest bathroom and check. It's terrible lol.
April 15th, 2011, 03:31 PM
ItsFinallyOct's Avatar Super Mommy
lol...if men only knew the things we do. I'm not so much of a TP checker as I am a panty examiner. My last MC was a brown spot in my panties so as I sit on the toilet, I pretty much do everything but get out a magnifying glass. We'll put it this way...and it's TMI but I don't care..you all are examining TP. My white panties aren't always white since I've had them like 5 years...so sometimes a damp spot brings back an old stain, so then I get to determine if it's a fresh spot or old....I just need to get all new underwear and stop this process lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof5lopez View Post
Ha, Ha, Jerry got used to me just shoving my hand in my pants and checking everywhere we go.........he thinks this is what pregnant women do EVERYWHERE!! He'll look at me and say "everything good down there?" all serious............gotta love it!
THat made me lol. We were in the car last week and I did the same thing....he was like Did you just do what I think you did? and I was like YEP! Just making sure I'm ok! He just gave me an odd look and let it go.
April 15th, 2011, 04:50 PM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
When I was on progesterone I was constantly wet down there, and I did the same thing Lori, stick my hand down my pants...It always felt like I was bleeding...after gushing blood in my last pregnancy, it just had me freaked out...Gross, but I couldn't help myself lol

April 15th, 2011, 08:35 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof5lopez View Post
Holy S&*( girl... You made me laugh so hard I almost peed my pants. Oh I love you!!

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

April 15th, 2011, 09:31 PM
Super Mommy
Compulsive crazy pregnant lady here, too

You gals are pretty funny though.
April 16th, 2011, 07:43 AM
Loves Kate!
I do it too. I am glad to know that it isn't just me!

Born 11/19/11
April 16th, 2011, 08:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I did it so much in my first few weeks, including wiping the toilet paper "up in there", that I actually irritated myself and caused a little vaginal infection. Now I still do look at the toilet paper each time, but I don't do any serious wiping because I don't want to go through that pain again.

Lucia Jane, born 10.9.11

Forever missing our angel babies

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search