Weekly update 4/18

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 17th, 2011, 08:06 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
How far along are you?
Any milestones passed?
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)?
How are you feeling?
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc)
Share an u/s picture please .

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

April 17th, 2011, 09:06 PM
Super Mommy
How far along are you? 19 weeks 2 days
Any milestones passed? Fabulous u/s on Friday and everything looked good. I have to say I feel like this massive weight has been lifted.
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nothing additional
How are you feeling? Fabulous... I just did a prenatal massage demo this morning and got a COMPLETE workover for free... I did have to get mostly nude in a total stranger's living room in front of a friend and 5 women upgrading their RMT, etc training... small price to pay I figure they have seen it all before.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) I have another reg appt next week and another monthly appt with my acupuncturist. I heart my acupuncturist.

Since you asked... here are a couple of shots from the Friday U/S. Oh and if anyone has any gender guesses I am all ears.

April 18th, 2011, 01:48 AM
mom2moose
How far along are you? 18 weeks

Any milestones passed? Nope

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Baby boy is moving a LOT now. Hubby finally felt it for the first time. He likes to do his karate kicks when I'm sleeping. LOL

How are you feeling? Really, really great! Other than occasional BH and insomnia, I feel awesome!!

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) April 27th for the anatomy scan. Excited to see if it's still a boy!!

I don't have a current u/s pic.
April 18th, 2011, 05:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 3 weeks, 6 days?
Any milestones passed? None yet. 1st will be 5 weeks (chem preg was 5 weeks), then the heartbeat, then 8 weeks (Missed m/c was about this long), then 2nd trimester and so on.
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Darker BFP this morning .
How are you feeling? Sore bbs and very occasional nausea. Tired. Some of these might just be the prometrium.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) April 25th (Monday) for first appointment/workup.
Share an u/s picture please: None yet
April 18th, 2011, 06:10 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? Over 34 weeks now!
Any milestones passed? 34 weeks is supposed to be a milestone for lung maturity, i.e. if I had a premature delivery now, the baby should be able to breathe pretty well on her own... she is nice and big now, now just putting on fat and growing her brain some more!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Not really
How are you feeling? Increasingly tired, wanting to sleep in more! Lol Also some anxiety is coming back. I'm starting to get more worried about her position, the cord, the birth, etc. Also I can get a little freaked if I don't feel her move every 5 minutes, since she was moving A LOT for awhile, and now I think she's slowing down as she runs out of room...
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Last routine 2-week appt this Thursday. The 36-week one, 2 weeks from now, will be a bigger deal and include an ultrasound!!! I haven't seen her since the anatomy scan at 19.5 weeks!

April 18th, 2011, 06:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 17+6 weeks!

Any milestones passed? I'm passed when everything went downhill last time.

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nothing new really, pregnancy has been really great

How are you feeling? Feeling very good, just tired. Seems like I'm still up through the night peeing so I feel tired during the day

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Next apt is May 4th for my anatomy scan (yes, we're staying team yellow)

April 18th, 2011, 07:07 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
How far along are you? 5 weeks 2 days!

Any milestones passed? A little past some of the really early losses.

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? nope

How are you feeling? fine, too fine

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Wednesday for my first u/s.

April 18th, 2011, 07:20 AM
Loves Kate!
How far along are you? 5 weeks 4 days
Any milestones passed? not really
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? no
How are you feeling? nauseous from time to time, sore girls, and a little tired
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Thursday for next u/s!
Share an u/s picture please: don't have any yet

Born 11/19/11
April 18th, 2011, 09:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? Right now, ticker check.. lol 8 weeks and a day.
Any milestones passed? Yes and passed at about week 6. This is my sticky bean!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Had our first u/s on 4/13. Baby measured 7 weeks 3 days with a heart rate of 156 bpm, younger than we thought, but the dr wasn't worried and neither am I as the baby and blood work looked great. (EDD 11/27)
How are you feeling? Pretty good at the moment. I puked for the first time during pregnancy yesterday morning. I was actually thankful for that lol The sicker I am, the more relieved I feel.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Next appts are in May for the NT scan and first trimester blood work screening.

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

April 18th, 2011, 10:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 8 weeks 3 days
Any milestones passed? Not to be pessimistic or anything, but if baby is still going strong in there then we have passed when my loss stopped growing
How are you feeling? pretty good, a lot better which doesn't make me feel very good, but I have m/s today so I feel a bit better about it
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) next u/s is friday, hoping to see the heartbeat still and the baby measuring past 8 weeks (last u/s measured 7 days behind my dates) to make me feel better about my chances of actually getting to hold this baby in november!
Share an u/s picture please: I have one on the board here somewhere! A new one to share on Friday
April 18th, 2011, 10:56 AM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you?14 weeks 2 days
Any milestones passed? Yes, the 2nd baby I lost died at around 13.6 or 14.1, and i've now made it past that! ( I found out at 14.3)
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? I'm finding the hb on my doppler a lot easier (Still can't find it all the time)...Last night it was in the 140's-150's
How are you feeling? still having some morning sickness, but it hasn't been that bad the last couple days...Still getting tired, but again it's getting better...my anxiety is getting pretty bad, but that's to be expected.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) May 2nd (14 days) for an ultrasound...Hopefully find out the gender!

April 18th, 2011, 11:01 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 8 Weeks 4 Days

Any milestones passed? Not yet

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Had dating us and measured big! Not something that has happened in any other pregnancy. Also my clothes are definitly fitting alot tighter, looks like I am gonna be shopping real soon

How are you feeling? Some days are better then others.

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Since I have to see a high risk doctor to do my nt scan I am waiting on a call from my dr with appt date and time. He wants it done at 11 weeks so it should be done May 5,6,12,or 13 because I only can have df there on thurs and fri and I am terrified to do it alone

Share an u/s picture please
April 18th, 2011, 12:49 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
How far along are you? 17 weeks todayAny milestones passed? Not since week 15. But each week is wonderful.Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Had my 16 week check heartbeat going strong.
How are you feeling? OK some of my m/s has come back and dizziness.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) My next appointment is my big u/s on April 29th. Less than 2 weeks.
Share an u/s picture please I have one somewhere but can't post from work. I will find out 10 week one tonight .

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

April 18th, 2011, 01:26 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
How far along are you? 20 weeks 3 days
Any milestones passed? big u/s!!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? It's a girl (not new news, but the newest I've got)
How are you feeling? Reflux nausea is starting to creep through the zofran, but on the whole pretty good.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) the boring, bp/weight/pee in a cup type on May 13th

I love this one!

April 18th, 2011, 01:37 PM
*Tracy*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 11 weeks 2 days
Any milestones passed? all my m/c
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? not yet
How are you feeling? still nervous
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) thursday 2nd u/s

April 18th, 2011, 02:04 PM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
How far along are you? 6 weeks 3 days
Any milestones passed? I am past the post of all three of my losses.
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? No
How are you feeling? Rotten, which I am seeing as good news.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Tomorrow I have my intake appointment.
Share an u/s picture please . I wish I had one,

April 18th, 2011, 05:21 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you?9 weeks!
Any milestones passed?When we found out about our missed miscarriage last time, baby should have been 12w, but measured 8w6d, so we are at least past that date. Now only a few more weeks to make sure we get past the time when the baby actually died.
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? We found the heartbeat on our Doppler at home again today
How are you feeling?Sometimes good, sometimes not. I started back up with some cramping and with some weird CM which has me a little on edge.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) First OB appointment is next Monday at 10w
Share an u/s picture please . We still haven't scanned it in, but here is a blurry photo of the photo from our 7w3d u/s

April 18th, 2011, 05:28 PM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 17 weeks 3 days
Any milestones passed? nope
How are you feeling? discouraged. Not feeling regular movement...I hate having an anterior placenta! but otherwise, just headaches starting up.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) May 3rd for anatomy scan!!!!
Here's one that I haven't already shared:

And even though you didn't ask, but because I finally took one....a bump shot from 2 days ago (17 weeks 1 day)!

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

Tags
share , update , weekly

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search