worried!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 17th, 2006, 06:08 AM
Daniellea22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Daniellea22
my nerves are pretty much shot. besides the fact that i have been nervous even ttc, now that im pregnant its 100 times worse..and to top it off..my hcg #'s at 20 or 21dpo was 501 and girls on my ddc got anywhere from 1200 to like 8000 or something. i am FREAKED! i know its the 2nd number that counts and all that, but how does it look to already start out lower? im so scared..i wish i didnt even tell dh i was pregnant and now my mom knows and all of you..this sucks, big time!
June 17th, 2006, 07:04 AM
Quote:
my nerves are pretty much shot. besides the fact that i have been nervous even ttc, now that im pregnant its 100 times worse..and to top it off..my hcg #'s at 20 or 21dpo was 501 and girls on my ddc got anywhere from 1200 to like 8000 or something. i am FREAKED! i know its the 2nd number that counts and all that, but how does it look to already start out lower? im so scared..i wish i didnt even tell dh i was pregnant and now my mom knows and all of you..this sucks, big time! [/b]

what i found...* At 20 DPO, the average HCG level is 522 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 135-1690 mIU/ml.
* At 21 DPO, the average HCG level is 1061 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 324-4130 mIU/ml.

im pretty sure i was 21dpo when they took it, and it was HALF of 1061 but atleast alittle higher than the low =/

now im not sure when i exactly ovulated..i know i had cramping and a pos opk on may 23rd but i dont know if that means i O'd that day or the next if it was the next day than it would of put me at 20dpo when i had the hcg taken and im right around the average, even alittle lower than that though maybe i implantated later than the "average" or something, because doesnt hcg start to rise after implantation? i dont know, im grasping for straws here or something, im just scared
June 17th, 2006, 08:20 AM
Katlynsmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Katlynsmommy Send a message via MSN to Katlynsmommy Send a message via Yahoo to Katlynsmommy
aww dont worry sweetie i am sure u are gonna be just fine!!! i was the same way with my numbers as well.of course i only had one set done b/c they were so darn high they didnt re do it hahaha i was at almost 18,000 lol. if u need anything pm me hon i am here for ya! i remember us on the ttc board together.
June 17th, 2006, 09:25 AM
soontobemommyto3
I think you will be fine. When do you get your 2nd set of numbers. Those are the ones that really count. Some women go through their whole pregnancy on the lower end of the HCG numbers. Also too high of numbers is a bad thing too.

Try not to worry! Easier said then done I know!
June 17th, 2006, 10:25 AM
Stacy29's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Don't freak just yet.... I know exactly what you mean though... I was SOOOOOO worried during my first trimester... (and I'm barely out of it). I mean, to the point where I was bawling prior to my second u/s b/c I just KNEW they were going to give me the bad news they gave me the first time (I was wrong)... I was a nervous wreck... I think my dh thought I was looney!!! So far, things seem to be floating along (cross fingers)... try REALLY REALLY hard to think positively. I must say that I tried to do that AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE this time. When do you go back to get more numbers. I think that is one reason I didn't get my numbers checked (b/c I knew I would over analyze them)... I was also planning to buy a doppler but my dh refused-- he knew I would go crazy if I did (I still at times wish I had one).

Good luck girl... I'm sure everything will be just fine.

Braden Keith (11/22/06) & Kinsley Brooke (5/20/09)

June 17th, 2006, 11:06 AM
thanks ladies..i went for the 2nd set already yesterday and i should have them back monday morning. also thurs at like 6:30pm would of been 48 hours and i went fri at like 10 am so it should be alittle more than doubled
June 18th, 2006, 01:07 PM
Ethans_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Danielle, I posted about my low numbers on the ttc site on another one of your posts. My #'s were always low and it freaked me out, so I know how you are feeling! But low numbers doesnt mean its going to end terribly. Sit back and wait for the next set of numbers to come in- we are all praying for you!

<div align='center'> </div>
</div>
June 18th, 2006, 08:25 PM
Kiwi*Mummie*of*4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When I found out I was pregnant I was so scared that something would go wrong and I immediately went in for my hcg levels to be taken and I was so nervous worried that the level wasnt high enough. It was 731 and I posted alot about it and the ladies told me that it doesnt matter what the first level was just as long as it doubled and I had a friend on another board her first hcg level was 123 and she now has a healthy baby boy. Try not to worry. I know its easier said than done. Take care.

June 19th, 2006, 06:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to he910
Don't worry about your numbers - the main thing like it has been said is that the 2nd set double (which I'm sure they will!!). My numbers were always lower then most of the other women in my boards but they did double as they should so I guess everyone is different. As hard as it is try not to compare your numbers and symptoms to other women because that is how I freaked myself out!! Share your 2nd set of numbers when you get them back!

<span style="color:#333399">JACK MATTHEW BORN NOVEMBER 25TH AT 4:39PM WEIGHING 7LBS 11OZ, 20.5 INCHES

[/url]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search