Thursday Three

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 20th, 2011, 09:40 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
1) How long have you and SO been together?
2) What is your favorite thing to do together?
3) When was the last time you had a date night?

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

April 21st, 2011, 05:52 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1) How long have you and SO been together? Known each other 15 years, together 11 years, married 3 years on May 3rd (same day as anatomy scan!!)
2) What is your favorite thing to do together? watch movies, camping
3) When was the last time you had a date night? When Twilight - Eclipse was in theaters...went for supper then to see the movie. I think we're due!

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

April 21st, 2011, 06:04 AM
Platinum Supermommy
1) How long have you and SO been together? Our first date was in December 2005. So about 5.5 years. We've been married for close to 4 years.
2) What is your favorite thing to do together? Hmm, I don't know! We just like spending as much time together as humanly possible, it's been that way since our first date! Maybe traveling and visiting family and friends. We cook some elaborate meals sometimes too, he's good in the kitchen.
3) When was the last time you had a date night? Last weekend we went to dinner and a movie.

April 21st, 2011, 06:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
1) How long have you and SO been together? Since June 1999 so that makes almost 12 years. Only married for 3.5 years.
2) What is your favorite thing to do together? Laugh , snuggle and watch movies, eat dinner and be silly.
3) When was the last time you had a date night? I think it was Valentine's day. We're definitely due. He's been asking for one but we didn't get a chance to go out last weekend because the dang taxes took so long. Probably won't this weekend because of a birthday party, easter preps, and easter. But next weekend is when our first angel was due so I think we'll try then.
April 21st, 2011, 06:53 AM
Shadeauxe's Avatar It's me
1) How long have you and SO been together? 17 years in October
2) What is your favorite thing to do together? play games, camping, travel
3) When was the last time you had a date night? I have no idea. This past Saturday we went to a murder dinner thing, so I guess that counts. I was never much of a "dater".
April 21st, 2011, 07:10 AM
mom2moose
1) How long have you and SO been together? Just over 5 years

2) What is your favorite thing to do together? We LOVE to fish together, though we seldom get time. We also watch movies together.

3) When was the last time you had a date night? Early Feb. We went to dinner and shopping. We don't have a sitter in the area, so date nights are rare for us.
April 21st, 2011, 08:29 AM
ItsFinallyOct's Avatar Super Mommy
1) How long have you and SO been together? 4 years
2) What is your favorite thing to do together? watch movies, gamble, travel
3) When was the last time you had a date night? we do something 1-2 times per week...we don't call it date night though
April 21st, 2011, 09:21 AM
Super Mommy
1) How long have you and SO been together? Well... DH and I started dating when I was 17 years old and he was 18... in 1988 We have been together for 22 years, dated/lived common law for 14 and were married 8 years ago.
2) What is your favorite thing to do together? Love to snuggle and watch movies, hit the garage sales and flea markets and just generally hang out together.
3) When was the last time you had a date night? I do a babysitting exchange with a friend who has a 3 year old and I was over at their place last night so we should be getting a date night this weekend.
April 21st, 2011, 09:46 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
DH and I have been together for 12 years married for 10.5 years.
We love to play video games together and watch movies together. Really just love being together.
We had a date night last night. We had a lovely dinner, no phones, no kids just us and great conversation. It was wonderful.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

Tags
family , thursday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search