Ladies I am worried

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 18th, 2006, 07:19 PM
Kiwi*Mummie*of*4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am nearly 11 weeks pregnant and I am not showing at all and when I feel my tummy I cant feel anything no hardness nothing and this has gotten me worried because other ladies in my ddc are showing and I am starting to panic that there is something wrong with my baby bean. Is it normal to not be showing or not have a hard tummy at 11 weeks along?

June 19th, 2006, 05:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to he910
I wouldn't worry - everyone grows different and some women in my DDC have huge bellies and others nothing! I have a small belly now but its not like that hard or anything like that. Try not to worry - everyone seems to grow differently!

<span style="color:#333399">JACK MATTHEW BORN NOVEMBER 25TH AT 4:39PM WEIGHING 7LBS 11OZ, 20.5 INCHES

[/url]
June 19th, 2006, 06:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm almost 12 weeks and while I already had a belly before hand I have not added to it yet at all. I do't really that anything is very hard either so I think you are ok.

Marina
June 19th, 2006, 07:07 AM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
11 weeks is still really early to show and every woman and each of her pregnancies can be different. A lady who used to work in my office was pg with her 4th when I was pg with my 1st. At two months I was bigger than she was at 4 months (i.e., she wasn't even showing yet), and she's 6 inches shorter than me and has a much smaller frame. Try not to worry. If that doesn't work, call your doc and try to get an u/s for reassurance. (((Hugs)))
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
June 19th, 2006, 11:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Rysmommy1011 Send a message via Yahoo to Rysmommy1011
I didn't show with my DD until about 17 weeks!! I wouldn't worry at all some women hardly show until very late.

June 19th, 2006, 11:44 AM
Prudence's Avatar Super Mommy
I am six months now and costumers are just now noticing that I am pregnant. I wear a uniform so it isn't like I could dress either way to hid it. You will grow at your own pace I remember feeling the same way.
At 11 weeks my dr had told me my uterus was still tilted, she said by week 11 it should be straightening out, but it is nothing to worry about. This may be the reason you are not showing too much yet.
June 19th, 2006, 03:58 PM
*~Candy~*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I didn't really "pop" out until about 20 weeks , up until then I was totally worried because I didnt' even look pregnant. Everyone grows differently so I wouldn't worry hun

June 20th, 2006, 01:04 PM
Ethans_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am 30 weeks and barely showing. I still wear mostly regualr clothes, with a few maternity tops mixed in my wardrobe for comfort and because my boobs are definately bigger. People cant believe how small I look, but the baby is measuring a day or 2 ahead of my due date, so the drs arent concerened. Everyone is different, I wouldnt worry about it.

<div align='center'> </div>
</div>
June 22nd, 2006, 10:39 AM
margo1973's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think it's perfectly normal. The only thing I noticed at 11/12 weeks was that my waist was a bit thicker but i had no tummy and still wore my regular jeans. And my uterus measured weeks ahead. Don't worry, you probably just have good muscle tone in your abdomen.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search