Do men find you sexy?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 28th, 2011, 06:24 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do men find you more sexy now that you are pregnant? I was at a conference today and guys were hitting on me. Ok, like I am used to getting flirted with because I am so outgoing but I am huge and obviously pregnant! I was shocked.

So maybe pregnancy is a turn on for guys??? Thoughts?

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

April 28th, 2011, 06:27 PM
MamaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOL Missy, let's see how 'huge' you are!! Picture please!

Maybe you have that pregnancy glow and that is what attracts them. I'm certainly not getting hit on by anyone but DH, who is desperate for a little attention, poor guy. ( but I really am huge...)

April 28th, 2011, 06:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I got this last time around, I think we pregnant ladies exude some type of hormone that drives men craz (in a good way! lol)
April 28th, 2011, 06:50 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well, since I am a hermit, I'm never in a position to get hit on But I SERIOUSLY doubt that anyone is finding me sexy lately, with my frizzy hair, unplucked eyebrows, no makeup, and baggy clothes, lol
April 28th, 2011, 06:58 PM
Nicole - your belly is so freakin adorable

I just emailed myself a picture from this am. I will have it for you soon!

CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett

April 28th, 2011, 07:05 PM
Sorry it is so blurry, used the camera from my phone. I know I am huge for 10 weeks and just don't care. I am psyched to have my baby bump.

April 28th, 2011, 07:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
DH finds me... I don't even know if sexy is the right word... I guess I was sexier for awhile, like when my belly was smaller and it was just all the womanly curves, but now my belly is just getting BIG. He always wants to have his hand on my belly and be really close to me - but it's not as much of a sexual overtone as he just wants to soak up the pregnancy vibes or something. I think he's having more of the bonding hormones going on and less of the testosterone, I read that men often undergo hormonal changes as well due to just being so close to the pregnant woman and getting our pheromones!

April 28th, 2011, 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shen7 View Post
DH finds me... I don't even know if sexy is the right word... I guess I was sexier for awhile, like when my belly was smaller and it was just all the womanly curves, but now my belly is just getting BIG. He always wants to have his hand on my belly and be really close to me - but it's not as much of a sexual overtone as he just wants to soak up the pregnancy vibes or something. I think he's having more of the bonding hormones going on and less of the testosterone, I read that men often undergo hormonal changes as well due to just being so close to the pregnant woman and getting our pheromones!
That is precious.

April 28th, 2011, 09:15 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
I think men see the glow and they love it. I had many comments when I was pregnant with my DD about how I was glowing. I am glad you are feeling so sexy Missy. I don't know if I am or not to be honest.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

April 28th, 2011, 10:21 PM
Ashl3y
No. I look a lot like a beached whale. I would hope no men find that sexy.

I have heard that men are attracted to pregnant women though.
April 29th, 2011, 06:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Definitely not. I am not an attractive pregnant lady. I get pimples on my pimples, dry flaky skin where I don't have pimples, a general look of discomfort from nausea or reflux, and I don't sleep well so I have bags under my eyes. DH has even started sleeping in the spare room because I've started snoring so bad. Me pregnant = not cute at all! You, however, are rockin' the bump. I know quite a few men that find pregnancy attractive!

April 29th, 2011, 06:57 AM
Veteran
Love that bump Missy! I'm not far enough along to have even developed a "glow" but in previous pregnancies I only had a brief window of looking good. It was that lovely time between when I stopped vomiting all they time (around 18 wks) and when I got huge and could only waddle when I walked.

Thank you so much .:Shortcake:. for my beautiful siggy!

April 29th, 2011, 07:19 AM
lex1078's Avatar Waiting patiently....
I haven't been hit on in a few years actually. I try to avoid those situations. I know DH finds me sexy even though I'm huge!!

April 29th, 2011, 08:28 AM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
With Mia, I got hit on while driving.......by an OLD MAN!!! That was it! I think I felt worse after that......lol. But Im one of those who does not feel sexy at all while pg, even a little pg. But the moment I deliver, my sexyness comes back full force!!! (to me anyway, lol) I go into "mom" mode from that first pink line, and as the days progress, I get frumprier and frumprier!!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

April 29th, 2011, 03:43 PM
MamaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by missy123 View Post
Sorry it is so blurry, used the camera from my phone. I know I am huge for 10 weeks and just don't care. I am psyched to have my baby bump.

awww! You look beautiful!! I think it's wonderful.

Go sexy mama!!

April 29th, 2011, 07:43 PM
Veteran
how can you be that big at 10 weeks! LOL im almost 5 months and i got nothing but a teeny little bump that looks like a roll. I'm jealous. you look greatttt btw. Definitely see what they're hittin on!!
April 29th, 2011, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle123 View Post
how can you be that big at 10 weeks! LOL im almost 5 months and i got nothing but a teeny little bump that looks like a roll. I'm jealous. you look greatttt btw. Definitely see what they're hittin on!!
I know, right! I am only 10 weeks, yes there is just 1 baby in there. And I have not gained more than 2lbs. I think it is a combination of being 42 and this being baby #4. I am actually loving my baby belly!

April 30th, 2011, 06:00 AM
Veteran
Missy you are so adorable!!! I'm jealous of your bump, all i have so far is bloat.
May 2nd, 2011, 02:48 AM
LuvMyFurbabies's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to LuvMyFurbabies
It probably is a turn on for some men. However I haven't noticed any men hitting on me. Although I feel very sexy pregnant!!! I am loving it!

*Mommy to Brendan with Two Angels Above*
~Momma to 8 Furbabies (4 cats & 4 dogs)~

May 3rd, 2011, 03:01 PM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
lol Missy, I had to laugh a little when I saw the pic. You look fantastic but I agree, huge for 10 weeks! I love it!! I got big really quickly and was happy to be able to get lots of wear from my mat clothes, especially knowing this will be the only baby I use them for.

[/url

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search