May Chit Chat Thread!!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 2nd, 2011, 06:04 PM
mom2moose
Are we going to do a May chit chat thread?? I enjoy all the random outbursts and conversations in the chit chat threads.

Last edited by mom2moose; May 3rd, 2011 at 05:53 AM. Reason: Wanted to change the title so everyone knew what this was. :)
May 2nd, 2011, 06:20 PM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I enjoyed it too!! April was the only time I've ever joined in a chit chat thread, I've never felt so close and welcome in a group enough before. You guys are awesome!

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

May 2nd, 2011, 07:03 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Aw shucks.

Hey wait a minute guys... is THIS the chit chat thread?!?!!! (Wow, I think I just blew my own mind)

May 2nd, 2011, 07:16 PM
mom2moose
Quote:
Originally Posted by shen7 View Post
Aw shucks.

Hey wait a minute guys... is THIS the chit chat thread?!?!!! (Wow, I think I just blew my own mind)
I literally started laughing so hard, I peed my pants. You blew my mind too. Well done!! LOL
May 2nd, 2011, 09:34 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Nice peeing pants are we that far along already ? Sure this can be the chit chat thread. It doesn't have to be started by me. I enjoyed the random chats too though. Chat it up ladies .

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

May 2nd, 2011, 09:36 PM
Super Mommy
Cool... are we chitting or chatting Oh and please no talk about pant wetting.
May 3rd, 2011, 04:09 AM
thanks for the smile this morning!!

~~~

May 3rd, 2011, 05:30 AM

I hope everyone has a great day. I won't be on today until this evening. I have a big test that I only get to take once a year for a promotion. Wish me luck .

May 3rd, 2011, 05:53 AM
mom2moose
Good luck on your test Jess!!!!!!

My big plan for the day is to (maybe) go shopping and (most likely) go to Taco Bell. Big plans, yes?? LOL
May 3rd, 2011, 06:01 AM
Good luck today Jess!!

~~~

May 3rd, 2011, 06:20 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Good luck on your test Jessi!!!!!

Taco Bell and shopping, sounds about as exciting as my plans I have a lot of laundry to do and also need to do some shopping and cooking. I had TOO MUCH excitement yesterday though, so I don't mind having a dull day today!!

May 3rd, 2011, 06:38 AM
mom2moose
Shen - How much more stuff do you have to do, to be totally ready for your baby girl??
May 3rd, 2011, 07:19 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
You ladies are hard to keep up with!! I think I'm back...lol April was a weird month for me.

May 3rd, 2011, 07:24 AM
Glad you are back Brittanie. How much are you feeling Allison move now?

Shen are you ready or do you still have lots to do?

Jenny thanks for changing the name of the thread .

Thanks for the good luck wishes!

May 3rd, 2011, 07:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi Brittanie!!!

Well, after my little scare yesterday when the nurses were saying "hope you're ready to have this baby today or tomorrow!" I was realizing that NO I am SO not ready Well, but in terms of being REALLY ready. I do have enough stuff to "make it work" it would just be a mess at first. I have a lot more fussing around the nursery to do, clothes to wash and organize, and I need to make a few changing pads and DH needs to finish the table he is making. Plus I'm expecting to get a box of newborn sized hand-me-downs from a friend at my shower on Friday (she had a MS summer baby girl last year - perfect!!! ). I'm getting there, I just need another week or two!

May 3rd, 2011, 08:00 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I'm feeling Allison every day now, in the morning and right after dinner.

Shen, I never feel ready for a baby! lol I can always think of a million more things I need to get done but then it always turns out well.

May 3rd, 2011, 09:35 AM
mom2moose
With Moose, I THOUGHT I had everything done. Then you bring this little thing home, and you're like CRAP! I have nothing I really need. LOL I'm hoping I'll do better this time. I'm also hoping to be a lot calmer this time than I was with Moose. After a VERY scary labor and delivery, and the extended 5 days stay in the hospital, I was a hot mess. Hoping to avoid all that this time.
May 3rd, 2011, 09:41 AM
Shen I stopped working with my DD (1st) at 35.5 weeks so just shy of 36 weeks. I got my dr note, went home, appointment was at like 2pm. Got up the next day took my note to work took care of stuff was home by like 10 am. Took a nap so excited to have a few weeks to finish getting ready. Got up from my nap when DH got home, was craving some taco bell or something, went to dinner (30 min drive) got home super tired. A friend said I should just go to bed early it was my body telling me to get some sleep. I was like ya I got time I will do it tomorrow. I was in labor the next morning . I had her that night at 630pm. Needless to say there was a lot I hadn't gotten finished haha but it all worked out. So moral of the story don't stress, enjoy these last few days of being kicked and love it . You will be in L&D soon enough.

I was much more a mess when I brought my first home than my second. Course my second was a planned induction so I had a few days until I knew he would arrive. I hope to do another induction this time since I labor so fast.

Brittanie I am glad you are feeling daily movement. I hate going days without feeling anything.

May 3rd, 2011, 10:25 AM
mom2moose
Last night, the baby was moving like crazy and you could see my belly move. (Moose is still in denial about the baby.) So, I showed her my belly. At first she was concerned, and offered to "call the doctor." LOL So I told her it was the baby "kicking" me. That was a mistake. This morning, she kicked me in the stomach (not hard. she acted like she was afraid her baby brother might come through my stomach to get her) and I asked her why she kicked Mama. She said, "I not kick YOU Mama. I kick that baby. It's not nice he kicked my Mama." LOL Then I had to explain that he was moving, not kicking, and he wasn't trying to hurt me. I don't think she's a fan.
May 3rd, 2011, 10:33 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2moose View Post
Last night, the baby was moving like crazy and you could see my belly move. (Moose is still in denial about the baby.) So, I showed her my belly. At first she was concerned, and offered to "call the doctor." LOL So I told her it was the baby "kicking" me. That was a mistake. This morning, she kicked me in the stomach (not hard. she acted like she was afraid her baby brother might come through my stomach to get her) and I asked her why she kicked Mama. She said, "I not kick YOU Mama. I kick that baby. It's not nice he kicked my Mama." LOL Then I had to explain that he was moving, not kicking, and he wasn't trying to hurt me. I don't think she's a fan.
That is hysterical! Oh children are so adorable.

Good Luck today Jess!

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search