Should I worry?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 10th, 2011, 08:54 PM
klockert's Avatar Super Mommy
I am currently 10 weeks pregnant with my second pregnancy, I lost the first one at 6 weeks 8 months ago. 2 Weeks ago I had some minor bleeding after intercourse, but when I called my dr I was told there was a small subchorionic hemmorage on my ultrasound and everything should be fine and to just keep my appointment for May 11th. I'm really concerned because the exact same thing happened when I miscarried the first time. I was just wondering if anyone had anything similar happen to them and what the outcome was. Anything would be greatly appreciated.
May 11th, 2011, 12:22 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi!!!
I had 2 miscarriages. (10 weeks and 5.5 weeks)
Then around 9 weeks with Anabela I spotted. On my u/s they found two subchorionic hemmorages and said that's why I was spotting. And as you see in my siggy - she's just fine.
From what I have read - you are usually in the clear if they are small and the later you are in your pregnancy the better. (like 9 weeks vs 5 weeks) Given that you haven't had a bunch of bleeding in the last two weeks - I don't think you should worry. (((hugs))) I know how hard it is not too.

Thank you Kiliki for my first beautiful Siggie!

mom of 2 angels and an earth baby
May 11th, 2011, 07:54 AM
Thank you, yeah the hardest part is not being paranoid with every little thing that happens. I have my 2nd appointment today so hopefully I'll get some reassurance that everything is fine.
May 11th, 2011, 08:20 AM
Ashl3y
I, myself, have never had that. I can say though that a few girls in my DDC had that at the very beginning, and now they're either holding their babies or very close to it. As impossible as it sounds, try to relax until your appointment. Good luck!!
May 11th, 2011, 08:33 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Welcome to the group. Its hard when you have had losses and seeing red doesn't help. Normally the SCH isn't a huge cause for concern. I hope your 2nd appointment gives you some reassurance and hope. Let us know how it goes. I am sorry for your losses.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

May 11th, 2011, 08:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I had bleeding on and off throughout my 2nd pregnancy and I made it to 37w3d's. I know how scary it is when you see blood, especially if it's red/fresh. I spotted with this pregnancy twice already (though it was brownish), but I still freaked. And I spotted for 14 days straight with my first pregnancy.

If it makes you feel any better with my 3rd pregnancy (that ended in a mis just a few days beyond what I am now) I had no spotting at all. I had barely gotten a BFP (took a LONG time for it to show up...I guess because it was a mis) and then within a few short days I had the mis.

It is so scary to bleed in any way when pregnant, but my first two pregnancies are proof that it doesn't mean there is disaster ahead at all. I know it's so hard not to worry though. I'll be thinking of you!
This is the miracle of love.” -Maureen Mansfield

(6), (3) and a due Dec. 25, 2011 and one up above and forever in our hearts.

May 11th, 2011, 09:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My SIL had that, and at 16 weeks it just went away. I hope everything turns out like that for you too
May 11th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Thank you for all the support! I am so glad i found this board it helps remind me that i am not alone. I had an appt today but was told it was still to early to hear the heartbeat so they are scheduling an ultrasound sometime in the next week. I am just trying to stay positive.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search