Pain & pressure

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 12th, 2011, 05:06 AM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
I am having pain and pressure feeling in my lower tummy and kinda down to my vajaja. Could this mean anything? It kind feels like constipation but its in the wrong area.

Maybe from the suppositories?

http://lindseysphotography.com/
May 12th, 2011, 05:25 AM
OK its starting to ease up a little bit and I called the DR office. The nurse said she wouldnt worry unless I am having red heavy bleeding or doubled over in pain.
She said because I did not wait a cycle and got pregnant so fast after my loss that my linning is probably trying to thinkin up and causing a little discomfort. She said if the pain gets worse then call then or go right to the ER.
I have a feeling this baby is going to give me a run for my money.

OH you know what just clicked in my head the reason I found out I was pregnant 2 pregnancys ago (it was an opps) was that I thought maybe I have a bladder infection or something was wrong with my belly. I never got sick or really had any symptoms with that pregnancy. Midwife said you have different symptoms with different genders most of the time... so maybe that one and are boys?

May 12th, 2011, 05:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm not sure what it might be. I just know that I feel some cramps and some pressure if I have to use the bathroom (both types) so it might be that or maybe some stretching already?
May 12th, 2011, 05:54 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am not sure with you but Lindsey I have been feeling all sorts of crazyiness going on with my body. I get cramping, stretching, pulling, pressure like you describe... I even went to the hospital and got looked at a few weeks ago. It all seems to be pregnancy pains It is so easy to get nervous over the little things when you are pregnant after a loss. ((hugs))

I am super happy for you.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

May 12th, 2011, 07:08 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm with Missy...the things I've been feeling physically this time around are much more amplified. I notice every twinge, pang and bump and worry over each (well, now the "thumps" produce more happiness than worry).

It's probably just pregnancy pains and what your nurse said about the lining seems to make sense too.

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

May 12th, 2011, 07:23 AM
Well it hurts and I dont like it

It feels like you have a full bladder and have to hold it an extra hour. when I go to move or relax it makes me jump.

May 12th, 2011, 07:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Maybe just your uterus stretching?? When mine happens it is really painful, but doesn't last long.
May 12th, 2011, 07:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I remember having a lot of soreness and odd feelings. I had a big corpus luteum cyst in the beginning too that caused some discomfort. I felt like I was going insane because every little twinge made me think it was another ectopic. Even after I knew it wasn't, I continued to have a lot of weird sensations. I was also constipated and peeing a lot too, it was hard to tell what feeling was coming from where... the geography inside starts the shift around pretty quickly

May 12th, 2011, 10:07 AM
And now my spotting is back and its more red than pink/brown like it was before UGH.
Wish they would have just let me come in but I guess really there is nothing they can do right now. I hope its just because they doubled my progestrone.

May 12th, 2011, 10:26 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsey2000k View Post
And now my spotting is back and its more red than pink/brown like it was before UGH.
Wish they would have just let me come in but I guess really there is nothing they can do right now. I hope its just because they doubled my progestrone.
((Hugs)) I hope all is ok. I know how stressful this all is. ((Hugs))

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

May 12th, 2011, 10:45 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
So sorry you are going through this Lindsey. I would imagine the increase in progesterone is going to make you spot like it did before. I have had vajaja pains sharp ones. They don't see to be a problem. I have had pressure as well. I don't know if its exactly like yours but your body is trying to do alot without a break inbetween. So I would imagine that has something to do with it. Also we are much more sensitive to every twinge. I pray it all works out and you are holding a baby in January.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

May 12th, 2011, 10:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Lindsey i'm sorry you're in pain and having so much worry. I have had all kinds of weird pains and pressure-like feelings. Twice now I was sure I had "period" type cramps and that I was m/c again. And though I havne't had my ultrasound yet, things seem to be moving right along. Try and relax. Would a warm shower or bath make you feel better? I have gotten weird pulling/cramping pains that have made my breath catch in my throat. And the progesterone, from what I've read from others experiences, can cause cramps and spotting. Praying hard for you, Hun!
This is the miracle of love.” -Maureen Mansfield

(6), (3) and a due Dec. 25, 2011 and one up above and forever in our hearts.

May 12th, 2011, 01:33 PM
Now I am having period like bleeding so I dont know what to think.
Should I call back in the morning and tell them its heavier than spotting and red now?

May 12th, 2011, 03:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I would call right away. Do they have an answering service?
May 12th, 2011, 03:48 PM
Yeah I called the on call she said if the pain gets really bad or i soak a pad in less than an hour get to the ER. Said to call the office in the morning and tell them to get me in for an ultrasound.
She said it sound like I am having A miscarriage... and I agree. The bleeding had gotten worse and heavy as the night goes on.

She also ordered me off my feet so I canceled my photo session and an on the couch.

May 13th, 2011, 06:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Lindsey I certainly hope that is not the case and this is all from the progesterone. I'm praying for you and your little bean!! KUP
This is the miracle of love.” -Maureen Mansfield

(6), (3) and a due Dec. 25, 2011 and one up above and forever in our hearts.

May 13th, 2011, 08:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Lindsey, I really hope you're doing better today!
May 13th, 2011, 08:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
T&P, keep us posted. Didn't Brittanie say she had some actual bleeding from the progesterone too? I hope that's what yours is.

May 13th, 2011, 05:01 PM
Ended up being an ectopic.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search