What cravings have you had?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 14th, 2011, 02:34 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What cravings have you had recently? A few days ago I wanted nothing more than Southern Sweet Tea for 2 days straight. Now I don't like it at all.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

May 14th, 2011, 03:12 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Beef. Which is really weird because before pregnancy I was a vegetarian. And, IKEA frozen yogurt in the new flavor...I can't remember what it is. Those are on my list at the moment.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

May 14th, 2011, 03:46 PM
Ashl3y
McChicken, root beer, and oranges.
May 14th, 2011, 03:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
For the whole first trimester it was Doritos, mostly because they made my nausea feel better. I'm still craving salty things. For the past week I've had this huge desire for a diet Coke. I haven't had a diet Coke since November or December, I think... I had given up caffeine while TTC. I'm afraid to start again because I won't be able to stop without a migraine. I think my poor second dd went through caffeine withdrawl after she was born (I had a huge large diet Coke at the movies a few hours before labor), so I'm trying to avoid that habit this time.

Lucia Jane, born 10.9.11

Forever missing our angel babies
May 14th, 2011, 04:22 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
I have been craving peanut butter cookies although it seems to be passing finally . Other than that nothing. Sometimes something will sound good so I will have a momentary craving. Ashley and I posted about this earlier this week . I do love the fruit but chicken makes me wanna throw up. No matter what and normally chicken is my main meat. But this baby loves beef and pork. Go figure.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

May 14th, 2011, 05:35 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a new craving pretty much every day... more like every day I have aversions to just about everything but one thing Some recent things I have demanded my DH to bring me are toasted bagels with butter, Qdoba ground beef burrito, oranges, and ice cream sandwiches..... sounds pretty healthy
May 14th, 2011, 06:01 PM
Ashl3y
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnicole View Post
I have a new craving pretty much every day... more like every day I have aversions to just about everything but one thing Some recent things I have demanded my DH to bring me are toasted bagels with butter, Qdoba ground beef burrito, oranges, and ice cream sandwiches..... sounds pretty healthy
Apparently that means you're carrying a girl. People told me that before I found out because I was craving oranges like crazy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search