Weekly update 5/16

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 15th, 2011, 09:02 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
How far along are you?
Any milestones passed?
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)?
How are you feeling?
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc)
Favorite thing to wear right now?

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

May 16th, 2011, 12:01 AM
mom2moose
How far along are you? 22 weeks!!

Any milestones passed? Nope

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Not really.

How are you feeling? Really great. Had acid refulx, but started taking Zantac and that helps a LOT! Having a hard time sleeping though.

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) June 6th, regular appt.

Favorite thing to wear right now? "Fat" pants, as I call them. Tank tops. NO bra!!! LOL Basically, anything comfy!
May 16th, 2011, 04:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 7 weeks 6 days
Any milestones passed? I am at 56 days pregnant. My cycle that I had my missed miscarriage, we found out that the heartbeat was gone on day 55. I guess that's a milestone .
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nothing since last week (heartbeat 160 at u/s)
How are you feeling? Mild nausea all day/dry heaving. Vomited friday night after having some chili. It was so good but I guess it was too spicy for me. No more chili for me!
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) June 6 for u/s and regular dr. appointment.
Favorite thing to wear right now? Anything with an elastic waistband. Sigh...
May 16th, 2011, 05:48 AM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 13 weeks
Any milestones passed? We have passed our loss date, and now I am more pregnant than I have ever been before!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Ummmm, not really.... I am finally weaning off the progesterone.
How are you feeling? I am still having a TON of food aversions and feeling nauseous for a good part of the day. I am really looking forward to wanting to eat again.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) May 19th for our NT scan and I think a consult with the high risk OB about my clotting disorder.
Favorite thing to wear right now? The less constricted the better, lately whenever I am at home I immediately change to running shorts and a T shirt with no bra
May 16th, 2011, 10:20 AM
How far along are you? 21 weeks!!
Any milestones passed? No major milestones.
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Had a great 20 week appointment. Heartbeat still great.
How are you feeling? Feeling really good and excited finally. Shopping more without freaking out and feeling movement.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc). June 10th just a regular appointment.
Favorite thing to wear right now? Loving my scrunchy sides shirts that show my cute belly and my prego pants. Love maternity clothes in general!

May 16th, 2011, 12:21 PM
Veteran
How far along are you? 20 weeks and 2 days, but according to my u/s i would be 21 weeks

Any milestones passed? Nope

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nope

How are you feeling? I feel great now actually. Kinda weird lol

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) June 6th, Regular appt.

Favorite thing to wear right now? LuLu Lemons, soooooooo comfy, and one of those stick on bras lol they work like wonders and they are comfy. oh and a tanktop!
May 16th, 2011, 12:50 PM
*Tracy*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 15. weeks
Any milestones passed? everyday
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? hopefully hearing the heartbeat tomoz for first time
How are you feeling? still feel sick sometimes
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) midwife tomorrow the scan on 6th
Favorite thing to wear right now? i still fit into all my normal clothes

May 16th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? Just passed 38 weeks!!
Any milestones passed? Not really, still full-term
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Getting some serious-feeling contractions and low-down pressure sometimes. But my doctor checked me today and I'm still 1cm and 0%, just a little softer.
How are you feeling? Excited... tired... emotional... hungry LOL
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Next Monday, another weekly check-up. At that point I'll be officially allowed to go for an induction anytime I want, which is sort of an interesting option, but I'm pretty committed to my all-natural-birth wishes
Favorite thing to wear right now? Only my biggest, stretchiest, least-binding maternity clothes... even my maternity tank tops are too tight on me now

May 16th, 2011, 05:12 PM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you?18 weeks 2 days
Any milestones passed? Yes, but my big one is coming up..20-22 weeks
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Dr's appointment today, baby had a great heartbeat...I listen to it every night, but it was nice hearing it from the doctor that it sounded great!
How are you feeling? I'm feeling alright, really tired and worn down feeling...I'm thinking it's my thyroid...baby is moving almost non stop today!
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Next monday, an ultrasound! i'm going to the doctor weekly now
Favorite thing to wear right now?

May 16th, 2011, 05:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 20 wks 5 days
Any milestones passed? Every day, but coming up on the big ones soon (24 wks and 25 wks).
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? I had an u/s a little over a week ago and things looked good. I'm feeling movement a little more consistently, which I am very thankful for.
How are you feeling? Really great. I have some nausea moments and some reflux and my sciatic is giving me trouble, but otherwise great!
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) I have Dr.'s appt and another u/s on Friday.
Favorite thing to wear right now? Baggy P.J. pants and t-shirts.

May 16th, 2011, 05:31 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 12 weeks 4 days
Any milestones passed? Not since week 8
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)?I am able to get the HB on the Doppler every few days. It is still hard... I think all my fat is getting in the way.
How are you feeling?Still sick, tired, super emotional. I can't wait to feel good, want to eat and actually clean my house!
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) June 6th - my 1st official prenatal appointment!!
Favorite thing to wear right now? maternity tank top and sweatpants.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

May 16th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
How far along are you? 24w3d
Any milestones passed? 24 weeks/viability
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? nope
How are you feeling? HORRID sciatia right now. Half the time I can't walk.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) June 9, regular and GTT
Favorite thing to wear right now? pajamas...lol

May 16th, 2011, 07:32 PM
MamaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 35 weeks today!

Any milestones passed? most of them.. just a few more weeks till full term.

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc) had my 35 week appt today, GBS swab done, got a baseline pre-eclampsia blood panel done just to make sure things look good (I had pre E with my DD and was delivered at 36w6d with her because of it) blood pressures are good and will hopefully get those results in a few days.

How are you feeling? pretty good, tired, big, uncomfortable, it's getting hard to pick up and carry my rowdy 30lb toddler and my pelvis aches at night.

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) next monday for my 36 week check up with the midwives. I go every week now, eeek!

Favorite thing to wear right now? yoga pants, nursing sleep bra and maternity t shirt!

May 16th, 2011, 08:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 18w3d

Any milestones passed? screening tests came back very good

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Yes- had the anatomy ultrasound last Thursday, and baby looks perfect! We did not find out the sex yet. I don't know if my dh can hold out the whole pregnancy, but we are keeping it a surprise for a little longer. All 1st and 2nd trimester screening greatly reduced the risk for chromosomal defects.

How are you feeling? Pretty good

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) May 24 for routine prenatal visit

Favorite thing to wear right now? My maternity jean capri pants.

Lucia Jane, born 10.9.11

Forever missing our angel babies
May 17th, 2011, 05:11 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 21 weeks 4 days
Any milestones passed? nope
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? heartbeat heard again yesterday, 164bpm
How are you feeling? not too bad, tired again, and sore in my left hip area
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Today, u/s to check stomach size.
Favorite thing to wear right now? Anything stretchy! Jogging pants and tank top tops the list I think.

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

May 17th, 2011, 07:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you?12 weeks 4 days
Any milestones passed? Not any new ones to report
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)?Heard HB by doppler at 12 weeks!
How are you feeling?ok for the msot part
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) 16 weeks, reg checkup
Favorite thing to wear right now? my $3 maternity shirt from kohls! I got it a size smaller because all my maternity clothes are so baggy and that annoys me. This one hugs me just right to show off my lil bump
May 17th, 2011, 09:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 8w2d

Any milestones passed? Not really...

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Had our first peek at the baby and saw a solid, strong heartbeat yesterday! Hooray!

How are you feeling? Pretty sick physically, a lot more confident emotionally

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) June 13th, reglar and u/s (I get to have an extra! Hooray)!

Favorite thing to wear right now? Anything...my body hasn't changed yet so I'm still in my regular wardrobe...not sure how long this will last.
This is the miracle of love.” -Maureen Mansfield

(6), (3) and a due Dec. 25, 2011 and one up above and forever in our hearts.

May 17th, 2011, 10:10 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
How far along are you? I am 20 weeks today
Any milestones passed? Basically all of them now. I am looking toward 25ish weeks...just for a little extra peace of mind.
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Not really anything new
How are you feeling? I feel great! Still nervous a lot but nothing like it was in the beginning.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) My next pregnancy related appt is with a potential doula and it is next Friday. I am excited!! Our next doctor appt is with the midwife on the 3rd of June. Just standard stuff.
Favorite thing to wear right now? A pair of jeans and this black stretchy tanktop. I look moderately pregnant and am still comfy.
May 17th, 2011, 01:40 PM
It is so great to see us all moving right along. Thanks for all the great updates ladies!

May 17th, 2011, 04:46 PM
SoCaliMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
How far along are you?14wks6days
Any milestones passed? the ones i was worried about have passed
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? had a u/s on 5/11 which showed baby is a boy
How are you feeling? tired, can't seem to get a good nights sleep
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) 6/8 for our big ultrasound and a dr appointment right after it
Favorite thing to wear right now? nursing tanks from Target made by bravado and stretchy waistband pants
SAHM To A(11)R(9)H(3) x3 TTC#4 since July 2013

Earn Free Giftcards Join Swabucks Click Me

Tags
update , weekly

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search