Whats new Wednesday

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 25th, 2011, 08:25 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
What is new with you?
More or new movements?
New clothes?
New items?
New anything?

Share, share!

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

May 25th, 2011, 10:07 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I have new nursing tanks! I heard about them on my DDC. They are Gilligan and O'Malley brand from Target, I ordered online where they seem to have a better selection that the store, they are only $17 and they are AWESOME!!! Just got them in the mail and tried them on.

I was so bad with getting good nursing clothes, so many nursing tanks are SOOOO expensive and I am just too cheap to spring for that. But these seem perfect, high quality, good design on the snaps and stuff, and the price was a great value for what I got. Can't wait to use them for their intended purpose!!!!

May 25th, 2011, 10:28 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is new with you? Not really too much. Going to see the new Pirates movie tonight in Imax 3D!
More or new movements? Well, DH felt them last week (on the day DD had her surgery). And, he's become a real bladder kicker!
New clothes? I got a handful of maternity and nursing clothes from a co-workers daughter. Some really great stuff!!
New items? I bought a Thyme nursing pillow at a garage sale for $5. That's it for now.
New anything? Got some new books lol... "A Song of Ice and Fire" Series. That's about it right now. We're looking at a new camera, we almost have enough Air miles to get a digital SLR using those.

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

May 25th, 2011, 10:48 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
I am in the "dulldrums" of pregnancy right now. All the initial excitement has died down. And it is not soon enough for us to start the nursery or setting up things yet. So nothing new is happening around here. And I have not bought him any new clothes all week (does that count as a "new" development?!)

Baby boy is all over the place, a true Ninja baby. I love feeling him constantly, even when he knocks my bladder (which frankly, is embarrassing if I have to pee). I am meeting a doula possibility on Friday, which I am excited about. I hope we get along well, she seems great!

Other than that, I will live vicariously though others!
May 25th, 2011, 11:56 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
I actually don't think I have bought anything new... oh wait I went shopping last Friday LOL. I love little girl clothes. I even got some mickey/minnie mouse maternity panties for myself. Go me! Other than that I don't think much is new. I am swimming more which I love and the kids think is fun. I have new aches and pains LOL. DH still hasn't felt movement but he only sits for a min and then moves away. I don't know why he can't be more patient LOL.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

May 25th, 2011, 12:33 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
Not much new. I guess it's new that she is so low I feel like she's going to fall out. There is nowhere she could possibly drop to. I also have been sewing some stuff. I have a sling, musing cover, car seat cover and ruffled bottoms done. Still lots to work on though.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
May 25th, 2011, 02:28 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
This might be TMI but my nipples are so HUGE!!! Through a padded bra you can see them through my shirt! This is not good for a teacher of middle school kids! I might need to end the school year in breast pads to keep them hidden. I am glad I have reusable breast pads.

Also the kid decided to get out of my pelvis and hide so it is nice.

My fundus is at my bellybutton now. It was kind of fun to figure that out.

Geeklet loves to (or hates to) ride in the car. That is when baby is the most active.

I love feeling baby and I am getting so excited for DH to see his baby for the first time on Friday!

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

May 25th, 2011, 04:46 PM
SoCaliMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
Nothing new really. Trying to stick to not buying anything blue til after our big u/s on 6/8.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search