New Here! Just got my BFP :)

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 26th, 2011, 06:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies, my name is Aimie and DS is William 13 months. I had a loss (missed m/c) in Feb at 10wks 5days. (baby stopped growing at 8wks 5days) We just found out Tuesday that we are pregnant again....whhhhooooo hooooooo I got a very very faint pos on 8dpo (thought it was a evap) Then another pos 9 dpo (still thought it could be an evap) Took a digi yesterday 10dpo and !!!!! I am really excited, but also so scared, bc I have no clue what cause my last m/c, and I didnt start bleeding AT ALL and the baby had stopped growing 2 weeks prior! It just freaks me out, any advice from all you brave mamas!
I am so happy to be joining you
May 26th, 2011, 07:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations, Aimie. I'm sorry for you loss, but you've found the right place. This board is great for all your posts, whether they be worried, celebratory, or just to pass the time. I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months. Pregnancy after a loss is fraught with worry, but we all are here to help you through it.

I'm Amy, pregnant with my 3rd. I have two sons, 6 and 3, and had a loss in Aug '09. It has been a lot more worrisome this time around (no losses before either of my two sons) but these ladies have been so supportive and willing to help when my anxiety gets high.

Best of luck to you, and welcome again!
This is the miracle of love.” -Maureen Mansfield

(6), (3) and a due Dec. 25, 2011 and one up above and forever in our hearts.

May 26th, 2011, 08:00 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome and congrats!

I'm sorry for your loss. You've definitely come to the right place. You'll find the girls here to be supportive and totally understanding. It's hard not to worry, and we get that.

I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

May 26th, 2011, 08:16 AM
Platinum Supermommy
and I wish you a very healthy & happy 9 months!!!

Hopefully your doctor will be willing to give you more or earlier ultrasounds to help reassure you through the 1st trimester, after your missed m/c. Pregnancy after loss is hard no matter what, though. This board is a great support system when other people in your life just don't understand what you are going through!

May 26th, 2011, 08:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks girls, it is so amazing that you can go to a place where people just "get it" and understand exactly what you are going through. Looking forward to an amazing 9 months with you ladies!
May 26th, 2011, 09:12 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Congratulations!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months. You found the right place for support . We all understand the excitment and fear that goes with being pregnant after a loss. Post all you need to for support or advice. Take it one day at a time. You are pregnant today and you should enjoy it!
Have you called for your first appointment?
Will you get blood draws?
Don't forget to add yourself to the DD list .

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

May 26th, 2011, 09:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
congrats and so sorry for your loss! I had a missed miscarriage also, baby stopped growing at 7wk 5 days but we didn't find out til 14 weeks 1 day! It's so hard not to trust your body, you always think with a miscarriage that you would be bleeding, so if you're not then you think everything must be ok! Be prepared to always second guess yourself this pregnancy...when we heard teh heartbeat or had u/s to show the heartbeat I'd think YAY! and then immediately say to myself, but what if it stops beating tomorrow and my body doesn't realize it again?!? It's not fun, but just trying to stay calm is the best thing, easier said then done!
May 26th, 2011, 09:38 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Welcome, welcome!! You will love this room because it is so full of women who "get it!" Glad to have you here

I am Ashlee, due with our second son in October. We had one missed miscarriage and it does make it harder to "trust" your body. But if you can try to trust it, it makes the anxiety so much lower. I did not "get" how to do it until later (around week 15) but it has made the past 6 weeks sooo much easier!
May 26th, 2011, 09:48 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations!!

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

May 26th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome && Congrats!!

May 27th, 2011, 04:00 AM
Regular
Welcome! And I wish you a happy, healthy and joyous 9 mos!
May 27th, 2011, 07:20 AM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
Welcome and Congrats !

May 27th, 2011, 07:25 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Welcome to the board!!! I am Rachel and pregnant with our first after 5 early miscarriages. This is the best board in my opinion! Congratulations on your pregnancy! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

May 27th, 2011, 10:40 AM
Platinum Supermommy
YAY! Aimie! I'm glad you are here!!! I don't post as much here now - but I'm still here.

Thank you Kiliki for my first beautiful Siggie!

mom of 2 angels and an earth baby
May 27th, 2011, 02:50 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
And welcome to the board!
May 28th, 2011, 04:15 PM
ldovey83's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats and welcome, and try to remember to take one day at a time... Hang in there.. Enjoy this pregnancy!!
May 28th, 2011, 10:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Congrats! PAL is super hard, but being here helps. We've all been there and are here for you any time!

May 29th, 2011, 08:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Congrats and welcome! I hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months!

May 29th, 2011, 04:08 PM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations!!! Sending lots of sticky dust!

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search