Clothing 3-6 months

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 30th, 2011, 09:05 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
What season will it be during this clothing stage?
How many outfits will you get or have you gotten for the 3-6 months age range?
Will you put a onsie under everything? (layers)
Post a picture of your favorite 3-6 month outfit either planning to purchase or have purchased.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

May 31st, 2011, 07:09 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What season will it be during this clothing stage? Christmas (that's a whole season to me )
How many outfits will you get or have you gotten for the 3-6 months age range? I just got a whole big diaper box full of stuff for this age from DH's cousin. I'm not sure how many are in there, but quite a few, but I will probably still by a handful myself.
Will you put a onsie under everything? (layers) Only when we go out. At home we will probably stay mostly in sleepers.

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

May 31st, 2011, 11:31 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
What season will it be during this clothing stage? I am guessing winter. Prolly around Dec-Feb.
How many outfits will you get or have you gotten for the 3-6 months age range? We have some outfits, prolly 20 or so. Liam went through this outfit stage in literally two weeks. So I don't know if I will want more later on. I will see how he is growing and pick some up if he is staying in this size longer.
Will you put a onsie under everything? (layers) Probably under the one-pieces, since it will be winter-time. But not if the outfit is already a onsie.
Post a picture of your favorite 3-6 month outfit either planning to purchase or have purchased. We don't have our computer...a loaner. So I am not posting pics this week. Next week I need to update the 0-3 and this one.
May 31st, 2011, 01:02 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
What season will it be during this clothing stage? I think JAN-MAR
How many outfits will you get or have you gotten for the 3-6 months age range? No idea to be honest. I really need to check.
Will you put a onsie under everything? (layers) Probably most things especially when going out. Its cold here that time of year.
Post a picture of your favorite 3-6 month outfit either planning to purchase or have purchased. I will be back with this .

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

May 31st, 2011, 07:58 PM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What season will it be during this clothing stage? Probably winter regardless of how big the baby is at birth. If it is as big as my son, it will be in 3-6 months in February. If it is more like my other children, then March/April. EIther way it will still be winter clothes here.
How many outfits will you get or have you gotten for the 3-6 months age range? Not sure what we need. I have some clothes left from the others. It depends on if we have a boy or a girl. We will probably get about 15 or so outfits since baby will be in daycare and will need extra clothes.
Will you put a onsie under everything? (layers) No, I hate Onesies
Post a picture of your favorite 3-6 month outfit either planning to purchase or have purchased. I don't have one yet.

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search