Middle name for a boy?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 31st, 2011, 11:31 PM
Veteran
I was going to name him Talan Christopher Gray, which was my boyfriends dads middle name and his last name. But since we are not together anymore, and he's not really cooperating with being in his life when he's born I thought i'd like him to have my last name and switch out the middle name!
|Anyone got any handsome boy names that go good with Talan!
June 1st, 2011, 05:26 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Sorry to hear things didn't work out with your boyfriend. Do you still like the name Christopher? You can keep it if you really like it. Lets see boy names. What is your dad's middle name?

Talan Davis or David
Talan Mitchell

Hopefully the other ladies will come by with more suggestions. We pick alot of family names.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

June 1st, 2011, 05:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Just brainstorming for you (and I'm sorry about your boyfriend...men miss out on the best in life because they can be so stubborn and self-centered sometimes)...

Talan Nicholas
Talan Michael
Talan Joseph
Talan Everett
Talan Khyler

Not sure if you like more traditional or more unique names so I tried to think of both.
This is the miracle of love.” -Maureen Mansfield

(6), (3) and a due Dec. 25, 2011 and one up above and forever in our hearts.

June 1st, 2011, 06:21 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry about the boyfriend. I could go on and on about how now that my ex-husband is older he is really regretting missing out on the boys growing up. But it was all his fault.

My boys middle names are all family names. My oldest after my brother, my middle after my mother (it is a male middle family name) and my youngest after my dad. The names did not necessarily rhyme but I love them and the people they are named after are honored!

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

June 1st, 2011, 07:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry to hear things aren't going well with your boyfriend The first thought in my mind was my son's middle name which is Mitchel (one L, which is my dad's middle name). The other middle name we had picked out was my FIL's middle which is James. I think that would also go well with Talan.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search