Best and worst

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 3rd, 2011, 07:59 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
What is the best thing that has happened since you found out you were pregnant?
What is the worst thing that has happened since you found out you were pregnant?

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

June 4th, 2011, 02:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
The best: well, besides finding out I was expecting again...my husband hired maids to come clean for me once a month through March 2012! He said given my history (always manage to end up on bedrest) we may as well just do it. It's such a relief to only have to keep up with the little chores.

The worst: That would be all the "issues" I've had this week. It's keeping me super anxious and on-edge. But the silver lining is that it makes me appreciate my two boys EVEN more (didn't even know that was possible), and this little bean too!
This is the miracle of love.” -Maureen Mansfield

(6), (3) and a due Dec. 25, 2011 and one up above and forever in our hearts.

June 4th, 2011, 02:35 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Best: Passing all of my milestones and now feeling her kick and knowing that this pregnancy is real!

Worst: The first 11 weeks when I was still passing milestones, spotting, finding out if there that was alive.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

June 4th, 2011, 05:02 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Best is the last couple weeks when my anxiety has lessened and I am getting excited and happy.

Worst weeks 12-18 when I just stressed more than enjoyed.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

June 4th, 2011, 05:47 PM
Libby22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What is the best thing that has happened since you found out you were pregnant? No morning sickness yet
What is the worst thing that has happened since you found out you were pregnant? Bad cramps

missed m/c 28 march 2010- Toni 11 weeks CP 11 march 2015- Katie 4 weeks 10 May 2015 Lilly- 4 weeks CP
June 5th, 2011, 11:39 AM
MamaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Best: We're having a healthy baby boy!

Worst: living in fear because I had an SCH the first trimester and had a previous loss due to SCH, and now having issues with low platelets which may mean a c-section under general anesthesia.

June 5th, 2011, 03:56 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
What is the best thing that has happened since you found out you were pregnant? Buying our house! And looking forward to having another little girl in our house. I'm thrilled.
What is the worst thing that has happened since you found out you were pregnant? I know this sounds awful, but being pregnant. I'm so glad I can get pregnant easily and that I'm going to get another baby, but pregnancy is really hard for me.

June 5th, 2011, 06:45 PM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
Best: Seeing a Beautiful strong Heartbeat, every time I just know the baby is gone because of the bleeding.

Worst:

The Loss of our Twin, now the SCH that has us scared to death.

June 6th, 2011, 06:29 AM
dreamer10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Best thing? Just being pregnant with a now viable baby!

Worst thing? Honestly the worst thing is all the anxiety getting to this point. Nothing else is important!

Our rainbow baby Brynlee Sue was born August 17th after four heartbreaking loses! Life is an amazing journey. Hang on, keep your faith and try to always move forward!
June 6th, 2011, 06:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Best: Getting pregnant on my own for the first time ever - no fertility treatments and no 2ww (since we were gearing up for IUI and not actually trying).

Worst: The waiting game to pass my loss milestones at 12 and 21 weeks. I can't believe i have another 3 months to go before i can really feel like this pregnancy is for real.
June 6th, 2011, 07:13 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Best: getting my BFP quickly after the loss (after 1st AF)

Worse: now it's the pain that is limiting me from enjoying the pregnancy so much. I'm starting to think it SPD, but will have to talk to my OB about it.

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

June 6th, 2011, 07:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What is the best thing that has happened since you found out you were pregnant? Just that this pregnancy seems to be doing so much better than my last two and that we have announced to all of our immediate family. They are all very happy for us . MIL wants a girl since she only has grandsons so far .
What is the worst thing that has happened since you found out you were pregnant? The possible cystic hygroma that they found on my ultrasound yesterday.

Last edited by NsMommy; June 7th, 2011 at 05:23 AM. Reason: I have a new worst
June 7th, 2011, 05:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What is the best thing that has happened since you found out you were pregnant? Feeling the baby move so often. She's been very accommodating to my anxiety in that she moves a lot, but it might be interesting to see what she's like when she comes out! I might be one tired mama!
What is the worst thing that has happened since you found out you were pregnant? The PTSD and all the anxiety and worry. Being unable to just enjoy the pregnancy and make plans for the future. I wish I had a crystal ball that told me everything was going to be OK.

June 7th, 2011, 06:13 AM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The best thing that has happened to me since finding out Im pregnant again, is that so far she is healthy and Ive made it to the 20wk mark almost!! At my age, I take nothing for granted.

Worst thing so far is having my oldest son leave for the army and loosing my business of 11yrs.....unemployed and pregnant at 40 is not what I thought my future would hold.
momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search