I need updates!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 5th, 2011, 05:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Alright ladies! I have fallen behind. Tell me what is going on with your pregnancies!

June 5th, 2011, 06:11 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Not much here. I've reached that point in pregnancy where everything exciting has already happened except for birth. lol

I'll get to start doing the nursery soon though! We're going to put together a big list and I'll go on a shopping spree tomorrow.

June 5th, 2011, 06:32 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
I hit 24 weeks tomorrow! I have an appointment this Friday, wow that just hit me. Baby girl is moving tons, oh yes we are having a baby girl and I have bought her lots of clothes. DH finally felt her move yesterday.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

June 5th, 2011, 06:41 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Well, I hit the half way point today. I found out that we are having a little girl. Her name is Marsela Luljeta but we call her Marsi. We are applying for jobs so we are most likely moving before she is born and that is freaking me out. Other than that...not much.

Thank you PrincessMom08 for my beautiful siggy!

June 6th, 2011, 07:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm 11 weeks tomorrow! Still nauseous, still tired, not sure what I'm feeling in my uterus but it might be baby movement already! I have an ultrasound today with a Dr. appointment. Feeling VERY positive!
June 6th, 2011, 07:45 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not too much to update. Hit 24 weeks last Friday! Having lots of hip/pelvis pain and I'm starting to think it's SPD but will have to talk to my OB to figure it all out.

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

June 6th, 2011, 08:28 AM
BeccaM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to BeccaM
31w3d.. Starting to feel blah! Not sleeping, hips/back hurt, hot all the time.. I sound like a mess!

Had a baby shower this past weekend and that was tons of fun. Now we are working on trying to get the rest of what we really need or want.
June 6th, 2011, 02:18 PM
MamaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
38 weeks today! Holding steady with my low platelets and looking at a possible VBAC despite all the issues of the last 2 weeks. Baby looks great, I'm not dilated or effected at all but has a 'vigorous' internal today and have had some cramping and bloody show since so maybe it will get things rolling.

I'm juuuust about ready for him to come but not quite yet! I'd be OK if he decided to hang out for a couple more weeks.

June 7th, 2011, 07:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm 11w2d and after a week of on and off spotting/cramping I had a NP appointment for a fetal heart check yesterday, no sound on the doppler so we got a bonus ultrasound and little bean is fine. I'm starting to worry a TINY bit less and anxiously awaiting those first fetal flutters. Still real nauseous at night, and exhausted all day...but I'll take it until I feel those reassuring movements!
This is the miracle of love.” -Maureen Mansfield

(6), (3) and a due Dec. 25, 2011 and one up above and forever in our hearts.

June 7th, 2011, 02:28 PM
ldovey83's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am 28 wks 3 days.. Not to much going on.. Getting ready for my baby shower in a few wks, and just trying to get what things I have for Josiah ready... I have hit the stage where I am hot all the time, but I still have goodnights so I am not complaining..
June 7th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Still haveing trouble, still cramping and spotting brown thought i was going into labor last night i know i should have went in, my doctor told me to go in but nothing she can do, so i choose not too. Besides the bad new's im doing good otherwise, my b/f told me this morning that im getting a big belly.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search