Weekly update 6/6

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 5th, 2011, 07:37 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
How far along are you?
Any milestones passed?
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)?
How are you feeling?
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc)
Item you will absolutely return if you get it as a gift?

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

June 5th, 2011, 08:04 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
How far along are you? 20 weeks!
Any milestones passed? I passed the half way point!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? My baby kicked a baby I was holding today!
How are you feeling? Not super great. Still nauseated like crazy. Headaches, but feeling her move is worth it.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Thursday for my first official midwife appointment. I think it is just for regular stuff.
Item you will absolutely return if you get it as a gift? Wipe warmer.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

June 5th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 29 weeks 1 day
Any milestones passed? Not really my next one is 30 weeks !! Just because I am so excited to be out of my 20 and into my 30 's
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? not really other than our little boy is a chunk !!!!
How are you feeling? Starting to feel like crap. So out of breath and not able to do a lot
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) I am going every two weeks now . I go back this coming Wednesday just for a ob visit
Item you will absolutely return if you get it as a gift?bottle warmer
June 6th, 2011, 12:49 AM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 7 weeks 2 days
Any milestones passed? not really :/
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? getting nauseous, which I hate but is good I guess
How are you feeling? see above...lol
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) My first prenatal is June 27th I will be 10 weeks, the nurse said he will do an US (I hope so!)
Item you will absolutely return if you get it as a gift? I was going to say wipe warmer, but then remember we will bring baby home in sub-zero, as in -40F temps, that might be a good thing to have. But, I would absolutely return a bottle warmer.

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
June 6th, 2011, 05:29 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 24 weeks 3 days
Any milestones passed? 24 weeks/viability
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? nope
How are you feeling? still uber sore, but I'm learning what not to do to avoid extra pain
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) June 17th, regular appointment
Item you will absolutely return if you get it as a gift? Definitely a wipe warmer and/or a bottle warmer, but as I didn't receive either of these with DD I can't imagine why I would get them this time. I would be tempted to return any Montreal Canadians gear (as I'm a Maple Leaf fan) but DH wouldn't dare let me!!

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

June 6th, 2011, 06:19 AM
mom2moose
How far along are you? 25 weeks
Any milestones passed? Viability (which doesn't mean a lot to me, but it's still a milestone.)
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nope
How are you feeling? Very tired, sore, I get wore out easily. I feel REALLY big.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Today, regular monthly check-up.
Item you will absolutely return if you get it as a gift? I haven't given it any thought. Maybe a bottle/wipe warmer like the other girls said.
June 6th, 2011, 06:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 10 weeks 6 days
Any milestones passed? All of the m/c milestones. Just need to pass 1st trimester.
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nothing now
How are you feeling? still tired, still nauseous, feeling stuff in my uterus (growing?)
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Today (June 6) at 3 PM est. Ultrasound and regular appointment.
Item you will absolutely return if you get it as a gift? Not sure... takes too much though right now .
June 6th, 2011, 06:55 AM
How far along are you? 7 weeks 4 days
Any milestones passed? Each week is a milestone to me!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? My first real prenatal appointment is June 13th...I'm hoping for another u/s to reassure me
How are you feeling? Picked up a nasty virus from DH so I'm feeling pretty crappy
Next appointment and what for? June 13th
Item you will absolutely return if you get it as a gift? Probably a bottle warmer like the other girls said...I never even heard of wipe warmers?
June 6th, 2011, 07:15 AM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
How far along are you? 13 Weeks 3 Days
Any milestones passed? Nothing New
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Not Much
How are you feeling? Good at times
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) June 15th
Item you will absolutely return if you get it as a gift? Diaper Genie

June 6th, 2011, 09:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 15 weeks 3 days
Any milestones passed? Well, I'm starting to feel her kick/move multiple times every day, so that's awesome!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nope
How are you feeling? Excited!
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Friday, 16 week appt
Item you will absolutely return if you get it as a gift? Anything green or yellow
June 6th, 2011, 09:31 AM
BeccaM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to BeccaM
How far along are you? 31w3d
Any milestones passed? Nothing new
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Not yet
How are you feeling? blah!
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) June 10th - Regular 2 week OB check.
Item you will absolutely return if you get it as a gift? wipe warmer/diaper genie
June 6th, 2011, 11:54 AM
*Tracy*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 18 weeks 2 days
Any milestones passed? not this week
How are you feeling? ok still get really tired somedays
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) 23rd june anatomy scan
Item you will absolutely return if you get it as a gift? no idea lol

June 6th, 2011, 02:16 PM
SoCaliMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
How far along are you? 17wks5days
Any milestones passed? All of the m/c milestones
How are you feeling? great
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Wednesday is our big u/s and a dr appointment after with some random dr.
Item you will absolutely return if you get it as a gift?diaper genie

June 6th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Super Mommy
How far along are you? 26 weeks and change
Any milestones passed? Nothing recently
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Lots of movement. I will admit to a lot of navel gazing and watching my belly jump up and down.
How are you feeling? Good. A bit sore and definitely big, but summer has finally decided to make an appearance so I am soaking up as much Vitamin D as possible.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) June 17th next two week visit although I should get an U/S in the meantime as I am measuring 4 weeks ahead
Item you will absolutely return if you get it as a gift? We are dedicated breastfeeders in this house, so probably won't need anything related to bottle feeding.
June 6th, 2011, 03:22 PM
MamaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 38 weeks today! Yay!

Any milestones passed? full term! Woohoo!

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? platelets are back up and we have a plan in place to hopefully not only avoid general anesthesia but to avoid a c-section altogether, I'm thrilled!

How are you feeling? tired, big, sore.... but hanging in there. Not sleeping well and have terrible reflux.

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Thursday to meet with the OB who consults with my midwives and then NST and appt. with the midwives after that.

Item you will absolutely return if you get it as a gift? no idea, we're not getting much for gifts since it's our 2nd baby and our DD is just 23 months old.

June 6th, 2011, 05:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 11w1d

Any milestones passed? not really

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Ended up with a bonus ultrasound today (couldn't find h/b via doppler. Baby was kicking and moving all over. h/b was 171 bpm and baby measured exactly 11w1d! Terrifying appointment for the first 45 mins, but fantastic ending to it

How are you feeling? Mostly just nauseous at night now...able toe at again durin gthe day. Hoping I'll put some of the 6lbs I've lost back on soon.

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Monday, June 13th. It was a regular 12 week check, but the NP said today he'll want to review the ultrasound I had today. Also she said my placenta is too high?? (Never heard of a such a thing) so he may want to take a look himself.

Item you will absolutely return if you get it as a gift? Really don't know...we have a lot of stuff from our first two, so anything that's a duplicate I guess. I forbid everyone to give me another baby shower (I had 2 with my first and one with my second) so I don't expect to receive a ton of stuff.
This is the miracle of love.” -Maureen Mansfield

(6), (3) and a due Dec. 25, 2011 and one up above and forever in our hearts.

June 6th, 2011, 06:16 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 16 weeks!

Any milestones passed? All my milestones are long gone, but 16 weeks feels really good

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nothing new, still waiting to feel baby move.

How are you feeling? Pretty good, I can eat pretty much normally now, I'm not too tired, just feeling a lot of growing pains the last couple days.

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) On Monday I have a regular appointment.

Item you will absolutely return if you get it as a gift? Diaper warmer.
June 6th, 2011, 08:53 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
How far along are you? 24 weeks!!!
Any milestones passed? We are at viability .
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? DH finally felt her move.
How are you feeling? Really good, some m/s when I get to run down but otherwise enjoying movement and being pregnant.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) June 10th Friday just a regular appointment.
Item you will absolutely return if you get it as a gift? wipe warmer they just dry out the wipes so not worth it.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

June 7th, 2011, 06:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm a little late this week!

How far along are you? 21w, 4d
Any milestones passed? Nope
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nothing too new, other than I am feeling baby throughout the day all the time now
How are you feeling? Pretty good
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) June 21st, routine prenatal
Item you will absolutely return if you get it as a gift? Formula

Lucia Jane, born 10.9.11

Forever missing our angel babies
June 8th, 2011, 06:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 8 weeks 4 days
Any milestones passed? not yet
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Had third ultrasound yesterday and was discharged from RE's office. On to my OB on Friday.
How are you feeling? Sick!
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) First ob appointment on Friday - another ultrasound.
Item you will absolutely return if you get it as a gift? No idea - can't think that far ahead yet.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search