Excercise?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 8th, 2011, 10:35 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Is anyone here exercising? I have not been, I was so sick plus I was afraid it would make me lose the baby. Today I went on the treadmill for 30 minutes at a very, very slow pace. It actually felt really good.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

June 8th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Shadeauxe's Avatar It's me
I laugh at exercise! HA! Take that exercise!

I should exercise more, but I don't. I need a buddy or my lazy self finds more fun things to do.
June 8th, 2011, 11:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have been lazy. I know it's good for me and I know it's won't cause a miscarriage unless it is extreme. But I've been scared and too tired too .
June 8th, 2011, 11:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I was still doing pole aerobics up til 2 weeks ago. I am renting some prenatal dvd's from the library so hopefully I'll be motivated enough to do them
June 8th, 2011, 12:56 PM
I was exercising before I got my BFP...I have been too afraid which I'm sure is all in my head. I should start walking again though, they say that exercising during pregnancy makes it easier to lose the baby weight later on.
June 8th, 2011, 03:46 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
I was swimming, stopped for a bit because it made me real dizzy. They made me stop running . I tried to start back up with my swimming but I have been having BH and decided that with my history it just wasn't worth the risk. So back to the couch I go. I don't want to be on bed rest this early.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

June 8th, 2011, 05:14 PM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
Sure,

If you count walking from the couch to the bed and back. I have slowly started doing more as the bleeding has slowed down.

June 8th, 2011, 05:52 PM
You all made me feel so much better! DH was making me feel guilty for not exercising.
I should have told him it is hard to do the treadmill with a cane LOL

CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett

June 8th, 2011, 06:56 PM
Libby22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im the same Im scarred to excerise

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Calendar

Af 31 Aug nz time
June 9th, 2011, 10:55 AM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just starting doing house work since Im unemployed and thats about as much physical activity that I think I will do,lol...That and walking Mia up a flight of stairs at least 10 times a day!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

June 9th, 2011, 12:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am afraid to do much of anything, so I've given up exercise for now. Unfortunately I feel like crap because of it. My joints are so sore, and my back keeps going out. I know part of it is from my plantar fasciitis, but the lack of exercise is making me stiff. I've been taking my son out on his bike (while I walk) several times a week, but I might try pregnancy yoga, too.

June 9th, 2011, 01:27 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I didn't do anything for the first trimester, but I have been trying to take some walks since it got nice out.
June 9th, 2011, 01:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I was excercising daily for 6 months before getting pregnant. I kept it up through week 6...then got too sick. Since I've been feeling better I've tried twice but I felt awful afterward. SOOO, I'm just walking when it's not unbearably hot and waiting on our pool to be up so I can stop swimming.
This is the miracle of love.” -Maureen Mansfield

(6), (3) and a due Dec. 25, 2011 and one up above and forever in our hearts.

June 9th, 2011, 09:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I didn't do anything the first trimester since I was so sick, but around 14 weeks I started walking a few times per week. Two weekends ago I started a prenatal water aerobics class, but it is only once per week. It is definitely the best type of exercise during pregnancy. I think once we get past my daughter's birthday party this weekend (have been doing lots of prep for it), I will try to hit the pool in the evenings with her when I get home from work.

Lucia Jane, born 10.9.11

Forever missing our angel babies
June 9th, 2011, 10:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Girls!!!! Exercise WILL NOT make you miscarry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean maybe - if there was some sort of natural disaster and you had to walk for days - make that run - across the Sahara with no water . . . you catch my drift? Get off yer butts -teasing!
anyway - I walked and cycled everywhere my whole pregnancy. I didn't cycle when it was really icy because my DH and midwives insisted - but as soon as the ice was gone - back on I went! Trust me - you will feel way better for it once baby is here if you've been doing something!

Thank you Kiliki for my first beautiful Siggie!

mom of 2 angels and an earth baby
June 10th, 2011, 06:17 PM
I knew there was someone in here that was cycling and exercising - I just could not remember who. You are amazing!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search