We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. Tattoos do you have any? Yes, one on my lower back. It's a claddagh with DH's name in the heart.
2. If you have a little girl will you pierce her ears? We're not sure if we'll do it as a baby or let her decide when she's older!
3. Are your ears pierced? Yes, got them at 7 (1st grade)
1. Tattoos do you have any? Nope.
2. If you have a little girl will you pierce her ears? We'll let her decide if she wants to when she's older.
3. Are your ears pierced? Yes, I got them done when I was 10.
I have a gold star tattoo on my behind as this was my reward to myself for completing my MA. Figured I deserved a gold star for that one
Nope to piercing either of my girls. They can when they are much older.
I got mine done when I was 18, but never got used to it so they have grown in.
1. Tattoos do you have any? No, but I've been considering getting a memorial tattoo for Eva and Declan. 2. If you have a little girl will you pierce her ears? No. She can make that decision when she is old enough. 3. Are your ears pierced? Yes. I had them pierced when I was 9, but my skin is sensitive and I can't wear low quality jewelry so they grew in. I had them repierced when I was 21 and mostly wear gold sleepers.
1. Tattoos do you have any? Yes, I have a blue hydrangea(in memory of my grandmother)with DD's name on it.
2. If you have a little girl will you pierce her ears? When she is older.
3. Are your ears pierced? Yes, I have 7 holes in my ears.
2. If you have a little girl will you pierce her ears? I'm not really sure. I'd like to think I'd make her wait, but I sort of like the idea of her not remembering the pain too.
3. Are your ears pierced? Yes, I had them done for my 5th birthday...it was very traumatic. But, even though I don't wear earrings everyday, I wear them often and love that my parents let me have them done ('cause as an adult I would have been too chicken).
“Before you were conceived, I wanted you...
Before you were born, I loved you...
Before you were here an hour, I would die for you...
This is the miracle of love.” -Maureen Mansfield
(6), (3) and a due Dec. 25, 2011 and one up above and forever in our hearts.