Relationships

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 12th, 2011, 06:35 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Forgive me if I have spelling errors today or typo's. I took my contacts out and can't find my glasses. I have my screen set to super old person zoom but still it is blurry.

How is your relationship with your dh/so right now? Do you fight more now that you are pregnant or are you closer?

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

June 12th, 2011, 06:43 AM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
When I was pg with Mia, we were sooooo close. We worked together every day, spent all day and night together.........wich, oddly, I loved. Now that my company is shut down, Im a unemployed stay at home mom. He go's to work every day, leaving me behind. I hate it. I have closed myself off a bit. I need lots of attention and when I dont get it, I just back off emotionally. I know he's trying hard to carry the household, but I want it all. Im just impossible to please I guess........must come with age He trys to make me happy ALL day, but if I cant have my cake and eat it too, nothing will sufice!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

June 12th, 2011, 07:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, aside from we are "out of commission" due to all the on and off spotting I've had...I feel like we always seem closer when we're pregnant. He picks up way more of the household responsibility...and he's just sweeter in general. He is always very "proper" when it comes to holding a door for a woman, standing if a woman approaches the table, etc....but he goes into overdrive when it's a pregnant woman and hten super overdrive when it's me.

I also think by now he realizes how flippin' hormonal I get and if he breathes on me wrong I cry. hahaha

This go-round we seem closer than ever because of our loss and then taking more than a year to get preggo again. And the mystery of who this little Bean is makes it fun and exciting. I feel bad for him that they put us out of commission again...happened with my 2nd pregnancy too. BUT, he'll live. lol
This is the miracle of love.” -Maureen Mansfield

(6), (3) and a due Dec. 25, 2011 and one up above and forever in our hearts.

June 12th, 2011, 08:05 AM
mom2moose
When I was pregnant with Moose, we fought a lot. We both had different visions of how we wanted things to be. It was a rough time for us. (It got rougher after she was born, because I went a tad crazy. LOL)

This time around, we seem to be getting along freakishly well. LOL I keep waiting to have a ginormous fight or something. I think I'm much calmer this time, which helps, and he's learned what sets me off. He is (usuall) very careful about my feelings because he knows they are a bit tender while pregnant. I really hope we continue to get along when the baby comes.
June 12th, 2011, 10:30 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
We are about the same as we always are. He does help more when I am pregnant but he is great most of the time. We have our moments were I am being hormonal but otherwise we are the same as non pregnant status .

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

June 12th, 2011, 04:24 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessP View Post
We are about the same as we always are. He does help more when I am pregnant but he is great most of the time. We have our moments were I am being hormonal but otherwise we are the same as non pregnant status .
My DH was so great about picking up my slack during the first trimester. We're really doing pretty good
June 12th, 2011, 04:37 PM
MamaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessP View Post

June 12th, 2011, 05:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We are about the same...I get sensitive about things more easily then if I were not pregnant, and DH is pretty patient with me. We work through whatever differences we have and move on. He was super helpful in my first trimester when I wasn't feeling well!
June 13th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Our relationship is pretty much the same as it always was, except he is a bit of a mother hen. He's constantly telling me not to stress out, sit and relax, offering to do the groceries and housework...etc. I'm even winning a few more arguments than usual! And I promise that I'm not taking advantage at all...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search