August DDC ladies!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 14th, 2011, 11:01 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Well since we are getting ever so close to August (well a couple weeks) and I know those babies could start arriving anytime please give us an update!
How are you feeling?
Ready to have baby or hoping they stay put a little longer?
Do you think you will go before August?
Are you on one week checks yet?
Any progress (dilation, effacing, etc.)?
Don't worry I will post lots more questions as we get closer to August. Don't forget to update when you have baby, or I will have to hunt you down.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

July 14th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
How are you feeling? Tired.
Ready to have baby or hoping they stay put a little longer? She needs to stay put. My house is in shambles (we had some flooding from a backed up pipe, and they have to rip up the floors and replace some drywall) Plus, I'll be only 33 weeks tomorrow, so it's a bit early yet.
Do you think you will go before August? I'll be induced Aug. 27th!
Are you on one week checks yet? Yep, but she bumped me up to weeklies early.
Any progress (dilation, effacing, etc.)? No check yet. I'm assuming no, but with all the stress of the house and the major BH it's giving me.....
Don't worry I will post lots more questions as we get closer to August. Don't forget to update when you have baby, or I will have to hunt you down. There's free wifi at my hospital, you'll be getting updates as I go!

July 14th, 2011, 02:12 PM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
Well since we are getting ever so close to August (well a couple weeks) and I know those babies could start arriving anytime please give us an update!

How are you feeling? Tired, nesting in high gear. (I even had df renovate the main floor bathroom this week!)

Ready to have baby or hoping they stay put a little longer? Ready to have baby here for sure, but Im only 33w 3d so baby needs to stay put a little bit longer!

Do you think you will go before August? Not before Aug but we are talking about inducing sometime around Aug 8th.

Are you on one week checks yet? Not yet. Still 2 weeks for me.

Any progress (dilation, effacing, etc.)? We havent checked yet.

Don't worry I will post lots more questions as we get closer to August. Don't forget to update when you have baby, or I will have to hunt you down.

[/url
July 14th, 2011, 03:26 PM
Oh how fun to see the updates! KUP ladies!!!

July 14th, 2011, 03:52 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love the updates!

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

July 14th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How are you feeling? very done!
Ready to have baby or hoping they stay put a little longer? he can bake until c/s date so I know his lungs are good--just 18 days!!
Do you think you will go before August? c/s scheduled at 39wks on Aug 1st!
Are you on one week checks yet? yes, just started this week
Any progress (dilation, effacing, etc.)? nobody needs to be checkin' down there until he gets cut out!

Lucky mother to five!

July 14th, 2011, 07:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How are you feeling? Very uncomfortable .... My swelling is just starting and my feet are killing me,but I am so so excited to see my babies !!!
Ready to have baby or hoping they stay put a little longer? Nope I am Ready anytime. though i know they could stay in a couple more weeks

Do you think you will go before August? I am set for a c-section for August 5th, but I think I am going to go the last week of July (29 ) just a gut feeling .. But I have been wrong before

Are you on one week checks yet? Yep every week ultrasound , ob visit , bpp's and nst test
Any progress (dilation, effacing, etc.)? not sure Last I was checked 2 weeks ago i was 1.5 dilated and effacing ,never said how much
July 14th, 2011, 07:36 PM
So great to see you ladies getting so close.

July 14th, 2011, 08:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow, so exciting that you guys are getting so close...and the updates are fun!
This is the miracle of love.” -Maureen Mansfield

(6), (3) and a due Dec. 25, 2011 and one up above and forever in our hearts.

July 19th, 2011, 08:34 AM
How are you ladies feeling this week?
Any progress?
Some of you are so close!!

July 19th, 2011, 09:31 AM
BeccaM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to BeccaM
How are you feeling? Very uncomfy.. Tons of cramping/pressure

Ready to have baby or hoping they stay put a little longer? Little bit of both. Im ready to see his lil face but Im scared of labor - I guess its just the unknown!

Do you think you will go before August? I keep thinking last week of July which is right around the corner but ya never know.

Are you on one week checks yet? Yes, weekly visits.

Any progress (dilation, effacing, etc.)? I have not been checked yet. May be checked at my 38wk appt this Friday.
July 19th, 2011, 10:12 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How are you ladies feeling this week? I am ready for my babies to come.. Again last night I was getting out of the shower and i peedmyself !! I was so hoping that my water was leaking ,but I laid down for awhile and stood up and nothing and my contractions also stopped at this point.. These babies are playing tricks on me
Any progress? Nope , But I have a cervix check on Thursday and I will now for sure
Some of you are so close!!
July 19th, 2011, 10:31 AM
Every move I make today makes me feel like I'm going to throw up. I'm watching a friend's kids right now, but when they leave I think today will be a couch day.

July 19th, 2011, 01:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
OMgosh I cannot wait until posts that you all are on your way in to meet your little ones...and then all the PRECIOUS pics that will follow! So I don't "miss" any of you...Godspeed to fast and safe deliveries for all of you!!!!
This is the miracle of love.” -Maureen Mansfield

(6), (3) and a due Dec. 25, 2011 and one up above and forever in our hearts.

July 24th, 2011, 07:05 PM
Some of you ladies are only a week away or so from holding your rainbow babies. Anything new to report?

July 25th, 2011, 09:56 AM
dreamer10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know I have been off the grid for a while now, it's just summers are so crazy with all the kids home. I hardly get any time on my computer and they keep me super busy. Here's my little update!

How are you feeling? All done....like my button has popped! Tired and overworked, but ok.

Ready to have baby or hoping they stay put a little longer? I would like to have baby in about one week. I want to take her home with me, but once she is past 36 weeks I would love to get her out!

Do you think you will go before August? Nope. I am sure I will make it to my induction date (aug 18th) because I want to have her earlier than that. Murphys Law I am sure will dictate on that one!

Are you on one week checks yet? Starting after this appt (tomorrow!)

Any progress (dilation, effacing, etc.)? Tomorrow I will be checked for all of that....will update when I can!

Our rainbow baby Brynlee Sue was born August 17th after four heartbreaking loses! Life is an amazing journey. Hang on, keep your faith and try to always move forward!
July 25th, 2011, 01:52 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
WOW, you girls are getting me all excited for you!!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

July 26th, 2011, 07:05 PM
ldovey83's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How are you feeling?Sry I am a little late on this.. I can only get on a couple days a wk.. I am feeling tired, and nesting is in gear.. I am ready to meet this lil guy already..
Ready to have baby or hoping they stay put a little longer? I want him to stay till I'm atleast over 37 wks then he can come whenever he wants..
Do you think you will go before August? Nope Csection date is set for Aug 23rd at 8:30am...
Are you on one week checks yet? Today was my last bi weekly. I start weekly next week..
Any progress (dilation, effacing, etc.)? I have the swab next week and I think he said they will check, but I don't know if he is going to do it next week or at 37 wks.. I'm really not looking forward to that part..
Don't worry I will post lots more questions as we get closer to August. Don't forget to update when you have baby, or I will have to hunt you down. I shall have my phone and if I can't update I am sure Brittanie or another friend of mine that I text with can...
August 3rd, 2011, 08:50 AM
How are we doing ladies?
Anything new to report?
How exciting not much longer now!

August 3rd, 2011, 09:01 AM
How are we doing ladies? Tired, pukey, you know...all that nice stuff.
Anything new to report? Definite increase in BH, and lots of swelling in my feet. Not much else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldovey83 View Post
I shall have my phone and if I can't update I am sure Brittanie or another friend of mine that I text with can...
Yep, definitely will!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search