Thursday Three

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 14th, 2011, 02:35 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
1. What is one thing you have way to much of for baby? (I.e blankets, pacifiers, etc)
2. What is one thing you are looking forward to seeing when baby is born (ie hair color, straight, curly, long fingers, etc)?
3. Do you think baby will be big, over 9 lbs or smaller than that?

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

July 14th, 2011, 03:13 PM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1 What is one thing you have way to much of for baby? (I.e blankets, pacifiers, etc) Right now, probably newborn clothes. They were given to us, plus we had some others.
2. What is one thing you are looking forward to seeing when baby is born (ie hair color, straight, curly, long fingers, etc)? I can't pick one thing....just him in total!
3. Do you think baby will be big, over 9 lbs or smaller than that? Smaller....at least I hope so lol. Danica was 7lbs 5oz, so I'm hoping something similar

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

July 14th, 2011, 03:53 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
1. What is one thing you have way to much of for baby? Probably newborn clothes. lol
2. What is one thing you are looking forward to seeing when baby is born? hair color definitely. I'd love for her to have red hair
3. Do you think baby will be big, over 9 lbs or smaller than that? I'm betting she'll be around 7 1/2 lbs like Patrick was.

July 14th, 2011, 05:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
1. What is one thing you have way to much of for baby? (I.e blankets, pacifiers, etc)
Nothing. We just got our first baby item (travel system)

2. What is one thing you are looking forward to seeing when baby is born (ie hair color, straight, curly, long fingers, etc)?
I'm looking forward to seeing how much hair she has. I'm pretty sure it will be dark like my first two.

Probably around 8 lbs, just averaging the weights of my first two.

Lucia Jane, born 10.9.11

Forever missing our angel babies
July 14th, 2011, 05:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Those too small receiving blankets. I have no clue why I have so many when they're so useless.

My baby's face. Lips/nose/eyes. I love love love when little babies study your face to closely.

Probably smaller than 9lbs. My other two were 7lbs 9oz and 7lbs 13oz. I'm guessing right around 8lbs for this one.
July 14th, 2011, 05:56 PM
JesSsica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

I have nothing! LOL I gave away all of my baby stuff that I had saved for years and years about 3 weeks before I found out I was pregnant in Sept 09. The very few items I bought while I was pregnant after that I gave to my sister for my one year old nephew.

Hair and eye color. I have brown hair and brown eyes and both of my kids have lighter hair and blue eyes. I'd love to have one that looks like me. hehe

Probably-- God willing. My kids were both just under 9lbs each so I would expect the same
Cole Anthony 5-23-2002
Mia Annelise 3-29-2012

^angel^ 10wks, 2 days, D&C 12wks, 3 days 11-2-09
^angel^ 5wks, 5 days 1-2-10
^angel^ 11wks, 1 day 5-22-10 with D&C
July 14th, 2011, 07:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy

Receiving blankets...I have a ton from the boys and two friends have given me packs of gender neutral ones as "congrats on your pregnancy" gifts (which was super sweet of them).

How much hair this baby will have. Benjamin was born with a TON of hair and needed his first haircut at 4 months old. Nathan had male patterned baldness. hahaha So I'm curious to see if I get a hairy one or a bald one. heehee

Much smaller. Benjamin was 6lbs 0 oz and 18 inches. Nathan was 6lbs 2oz and 18 inches (I know I told you they were both born 37w3d, ben at 10:24pm and Nate at 10pm...but I don't think I mentioned how close in size they were). Again, it will be interesting to see if this baby keeps with the trend.
This is the miracle of love.” -Maureen Mansfield

(6), (3) and a due Dec. 25, 2011 and one up above and forever in our hearts.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search