3D Ultrasound.

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 17th, 2011, 02:37 PM
Veteran
So I had my u/s today. Last u/s I had Talan was breech! He's not anymore thank god. Anyways.. He was awake when I got there and was being so stubborn. He stuck his head right into the placenta and whenever we got a good 1 second shot of his face, he covered it with his hands! She tried pushing him down so there was more fluid between his face and the placenta but he just got mad and turned the opposite way she wanted him too! Annnnd then he went to bed and didn't move the whole entire time Lol, he's already a stubborn boy, wonderful! I seen him swallowing the amniotic fluid and practicing breathing! I seen some hair and his "boy parts" lol. He looks like he has big ears lol!! Heartbeat was 140, as usual. Seems like it never changes! I wish he was awake so i could have gotten a good picture in 3D, still worth $200 to see him again aha, but he could have at least done something interesting!
July 17th, 2011, 03:07 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
I am surprised they aren't having you come back to try for a face picture. Many places will offer a free second chance at getting a good face picture. Maybe call and see. Glad you got to see him. That is nice.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

July 17th, 2011, 03:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I agree with Jess, I would call and see if they can give you a quick session to get some good pics
July 17th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Veteran
I'll call and see about it! thanks ladies
July 19th, 2011, 02:51 PM
ldovey83's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Awww I am sorry he was being so stubborn.. Definitely call and see if they will offer you a chance to get a good face shot.. I am glad that you did get to see him, and have reassurance.. Hope you get your second shot and get a good one of his face..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search