Oh my gosh my emotions are NUTS right now!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 20th, 2011, 04:02 AM
JesSsica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is my 6th time in early pregnancy, and typically my emotions are pretty even keel when I'm pregnant. In the past I would always wonder if I was pregnant when PMS never came that month... lo and behold-- BFP. This month I doubted that this was my cycle because not only was I PMS'y like normal but it just kept going and going. I was pretty shocked when my BFP popped up because that is so different for me.

Even with my kids' pregnancies I never was an emotional pregnant girl. I felt really good through the whole pregnancy and really never cried about things or got mad.

This pregnancy is so different! I'm sooooo emotional! Work has been stressful and I find myself frequently sitting at my desk ready to burst into tears because I just can't do it anymore. I usually can calm myself down and get back to work without crying.

Last night my dh set me off and I was a crying mess! I was so mad at my dh, justified despite the emotions, and I ended up sobbing and storming out of the house slamming the door behind me. I'm not usually so dramatic....

I don't know what's going on but this is really weird and I want the "real Jess" back!
Cole Anthony 5-23-2002
Mia Annelise 3-29-2012

^angel^ 10wks, 2 days, D&C 12wks, 3 days 11-2-09
^angel^ 5wks, 5 days 1-2-10
^angel^ 11wks, 1 day 5-22-10 with D&C
July 20th, 2011, 04:13 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hear ya! This pregnancy has been totally different for me too. With DD I actually cried less than normal. But this time...oh my!

Last night I was alone with DD all night, and she was acting the real toddler. I had to just put her in her room for a bit by herself and go calm down. Then, I lied on the floor in her room while she played, and cried. Was there something in the air last night?!

I hope the hormones slow down for you soon.

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

July 20th, 2011, 07:12 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
I have days like that where I have just burst into tears for no real reason at all. Hopefully this is a good sign for you .

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

July 20th, 2011, 08:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Music turns me into a weepy mess. Usually when I'm driving to work. And my face turns red for a while. Nice, huh?
These songs did it recently:
Firework - Katy Perry: Because my son is a firework and I want him to show the world. I feel the same for this baby.
Pretty Pretty Please - Pink: Two-fold here - 1. I have my own battles about myself and as a mother I understand now why my deceased dad was so adamant that I was perfect to him. 2. My son is perfect and I want him to know that. New baby too .
For the First Time - The Script: Just a sweet song about working on a relationship. "Oh, these times are hard. Yeah, they're making us crazy. Don't give up on us baby!"
Who Knew - Pink: Makes me think of my losses, my dad's death, and my constant fear of loss of my hubby, son, and baby. Because if I lost one or all of my family, I'd feel the same way.
July 20th, 2011, 10:31 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This pregnancy is totally different for me as well. I cry all the time, LOL. Welcome to the weepy club.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

July 20th, 2011, 02:29 PM
JesSsica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks girls for letting me know I'm not alone. =)
Cole Anthony 5-23-2002
Mia Annelise 3-29-2012

^angel^ 10wks, 2 days, D&C 12wks, 3 days 11-2-09
^angel^ 5wks, 5 days 1-2-10
^angel^ 11wks, 1 day 5-22-10 with D&C

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search