Hi! My name is Missy and I am addicted to post it notes :)

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 21st, 2011, 09:02 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love post it notes. I use them everyday and really have a serious issue with office supplies! I love back to school time because of all the sales on notebooks, pens, markers ect...

I know I am crazy but it could be worse, lol.

What are you addicted to? What do you love but hate to admit?

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

July 21st, 2011, 11:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have always had a total office supply addiction. Funny you mention it because I just discovered a dear friend of mine is the exact same way (we were talking about it at a play date just last Thursday). We never knew we were both into office supplies!

My other addiction falls along the same lines...craft supplies. I love going to Michael's and also ordering all kinds of kits and supplies from the clearance section online at oriental trading company. My kids and I craft a lot now taht we have so much!!!
This is the miracle of love.” -Maureen Mansfield

(6), (3) and a due Dec. 25, 2011 and one up above and forever in our hearts.

July 21st, 2011, 11:59 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Right now I am addicted to yarn. It changes depending on new hobbies . Although my new hobby is for sure feeding my blanket addiction for baby girl LOL!

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

July 21st, 2011, 12:50 PM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a specific office supply addiction.....pens! Every color and type!!

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

July 21st, 2011, 12:52 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hubshope View Post
My other addiction falls along the same lines...craft supplies. I love going to Michael's and also ordering all kinds of kits and supplies from the clearance section online at oriental trading company. My kids and I craft a lot now taht we have so much!!!
Stickers and scrap-booking stuff is my other addiction!

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

July 21st, 2011, 03:32 PM
Veteran
I loooove school supply time! Crisp new folders, spiral notebooks, brand new pens that are guaranteed to work...I could go on forever. I seriously get giddy when I think about DS starting school next year and the fact that we get to buy and then label all those school supplies. Then I cry because I realize having to buy school supplies means he will actually be going to school...

Thank you so much .:Shortcake:. for my beautiful siggy!

July 21st, 2011, 03:42 PM
KeepingFaith's Avatar *~Mom to Faith Marie~*
What are you addicted to? What do you love but hate to admit?

I'm so boring, I have nothing. DH always tells me I need a hobby,lol.

1/25/12

July 21st, 2011, 10:48 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
OMG. I love back-to-school time too! Julia's mom was complaining about having to go out and get Julia the supplies on her list (she goes to Kindergarden this year ). I immediately volunteered to do it. I have always loved that time of year. It sorta feels like starting fresh for whatever reason. Thankfully my addiction is not too strong though

My main one is either cloth diapers or scrapbooking stuff. I have not worked on my scrapbook since Liam was here. I literally have an entire storage unit (5 feet high by 5 feet long) filled with stuff for scrapbooking. I make cards, collages, and whatever else I can with the short periods of time I get. But I am sorta sad I am not getting to work on my actual scrapbook. But I am sure I will have time again eventually!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search