Hello ladies! Very cautiously joining you

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 22nd, 2011, 10:50 AM
luvmykids623's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hello! My name is Lori (31) married to Jeff (33) and mommy to Aiden (5), Maryella (3), and 3 angels. I was here this time last year, but that pregnancy turned out to be my third loss. We've been ttc take home baby #3 for the last year. With my other 5 pregnancies I was able to conceive on the first try. My problem was staying pregnant. After the D&C for my 3rd loss my problem became getting pregnant. After many months of BFNs I wound up at an RE in April. He discovered I have a single copy of MTHFR and he believes I've had an ovulation problem from the start. He thinks before the D&C it was manifesting itself as losses. After it was manifesting itself as an inability to get pregnant. I did 2 rounds of Clomid that failed and killed my lining. This last cycle we did injectables (Follistim) and IUI. I went for my beta today. I'm cd27 and 13dpiui and my beta is 176 and progesterone is greater than 40. I'm pregnant!! There was part of me that thought I'd never get to say that again. Now the being scared out of my mind starts worrying about another loss. I'm trying to stay positive. I'm trying to focus on the fact that this time I ovulated at a good time, I'm on baby aspirin and progesterone, and I'm on the "have one" part of my pattern (lose one, have one, lose one, have one, lose one). I'm sorry I'm rambling. I know you know what this is like. I hope to get to know you all better.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

July 22nd, 2011, 10:58 AM
KeepingFaith's Avatar *~Mom to Faith Marie~*
YAY Lori, so glad to see you over here! Sticky Dust!!!!

1/25/12

July 22nd, 2011, 10:59 AM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
WELCOME!!! And Congrats again!! So glad to see you over here and cant wait to watch your ticker just fly by! Let the journey begin, its one that has so many ups and downs but in the end, its all worth it!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

July 22nd, 2011, 11:06 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Congratulations!!!! I know that I know you from another board but I can't place it right now. I am SO excited for you!!!! Praying for a sticky bean!!

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

July 22nd, 2011, 11:40 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Welcome and congratulations!!! How exciting. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months. We are here through all the first couple months of worry and stress.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

July 22nd, 2011, 11:55 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations and welcome to PAL! It is so exciting and scary all at the same time and we are thrilled to get to share it with you.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

July 22nd, 2011, 02:01 PM
BeccaM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to BeccaM
Congrats again Lori! Im happy to see you over here on PAL!
July 22nd, 2011, 02:05 PM
luvmykids623's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thank you so much ladies! I'm trying to take it moment by moment, and remember that in this moment I am pregnant, and hopefully I will get 9 months of those moments. I know that no amount of worry will keep this baby with me, but it's so hard not to. I go back to the RE for repeat betas on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I'm hoping they have good news for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by geogeek View Post
Congratulations!!!! I know that I know you from another board but I can't place it right now. I am SO excited for you!!!! Praying for a sticky bean!!
I go in and out on RPL. That's where I recognize you from.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

July 23rd, 2011, 11:34 AM
dreamer10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats girl!!!! I thought this might be the case with your post yesterday on fb. I am so happy for you and hope and pray this little bean sticks around to meet their awesome older brother and sister! (I put her older brother and sister until I realized what I had done.... )

Our rainbow baby Brynlee Sue was born August 17th after four heartbreaking loses! Life is an amazing journey. Hang on, keep your faith and try to always move forward!
July 23rd, 2011, 11:46 AM
Super Mommy
Congrats and all my wishes for a super sticky bean. We have a similar history. I didn't seem to have a problem getting pregnant, but staying that way was another story. I had one early loss followed by my DD followed by 3 consecutive losses. After the third I was diagnosed with a clotting disorder (prothrombin). I have been taking baby aspirin and did progesterone for the first 14 weeks. We also did acupuncture for about the first 20 weeks. Seems to have made the difference this time.

All the very best to you.
July 23rd, 2011, 02:39 PM
ldovey83's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so happy to see you over here Lori... Glad you came.. I found this place more of a home to me then a DDC.. Just felt better over here... HUGS and Congrats.. Just take one day at a time..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search